The biggest problem in society is white supremacy. And YOU are part of the problem. Learn. Educate yourself. And STOP

The biggest problem in society is white supremacy. And YOU are part of the problem. Learn. Educate yourself. And STOP.
youtube.com/watch?v=_lwymxTwmkQ

larp post. do not ingest

Fucking hell look at that brap maker. Good for her.

>inb4 brap

White supremacy is winning.

>too lazy to delete the embed from the copy pasta
>anarchist flag
Checks out

>implying white supremacists are anything but drunkard losers

THICC

If the white race is producing that thiccness. Fuck everyone else.

Thread No.143280513
You are the same guy who made that thread.
If you are reading this, please sage these threads. They dont make sense. They dont want to discuss.
>shills
>slides
>baits
>are all the same.
>sage at every page

My minds ear can only hear monkey noise and fat flapping.

Where were you during the weave wars?

THICC

look at these animals go

This is niggershopped.

This is a pretty abysmal raid.

spbp

>BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSHHIEEEEET

This is true. America needs more white supremacy, not less. Thanks for pointing that out.

Just like us...

The biggest problem in this country are journalists and college professors and we need to start killing them

Thats a mighty big brapper, might be too big actually

No the problem is extreme ideologies. Nazfags and Kikemunists should kill themselves.

This nigger again

Why does her bike seat have brown stains?

Alright jew kys

The biggest problem in society is that you keep on insisting the proud white man is a problem, keep doing that and see what happens. You better be ready to fight if you want to take away the white mans pride

This is you, nigger

The good anarcho-capitalists are idiots who don't understand theory, the bad ones are flagrant liars who smuggle a half-baked notion of contrarian pseudo-anarchism into what is otherwise an entirely statist ideology. Read a book

gggggggggRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWlllllllllll..........................uuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......bbbbbbrrrbbbbrrrrrBRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppppp........BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPpPPppPpppbribiipipp

aaww man, tought it was real

Wow that strawman really showed him now back to your homosex and circle jerk about open borders

I would cum-glue that crack shut. Working that would be like an all-night bouncy house party.

Wow, that's disappointing.

Jewish supremacy*
FTFY

2late m8

I'd still fuck it.

This is a level of ratchetry that I thought simply wasn’t possible until now.

Jesus i wish i lived in the Victorian era

I was a Bernie Bro, but then landed squarely as a 14/76 nationalist when I DID educate myself.

Also SAGE

I, for one, am glad that we don't have Smell-o-vision.

saged b8

THIS IS BAIT
>nice try faggot