Sakamoto desu ga?

Sakamoto episode 11 subs are out.

Last TV episode is next week, then we wait for Hayabusa's one-chapter spinoff.

Wasn't Sakamoto desu ga? a 13 Ep serie?

Due to the delay caused by the earthquake, they won't be able to air the 13th episode on TV.

Well shit, do we still get subs right?
Do they release Ep 13 into the net the same day Ep 12 is out or in the date it was supposed to air?

Class rep is too cute.

I WANT TO FUCK/RAPE HER.

They've implied the only way to see the last episode is the final BD volume to be released late October. You're a few months too early to be worrying about subs.

>waiting till late October

FUCK.

Could someone make stitches of Acchan at 6:18 and Fukase at 6:40?

This was the best episode so far.

Being Acchan is suffering.
Last episode will definitely be awesome. Can't wait to see Sakamoto use his final secret technique on Fukase.

COOL

What a beautiful graduation. You can swim just fine, Fukase san.

>tfw user posted the same frame before me
Yeah, his scene was great, to even try challenging sakamoto.

>tfw living in phoenix
I've never seen snow. I'd love to make snowman or have a snow ball fight. FUCK.

Is it love or admiration?

NOW HE'S LOST IT.

Is there a bromance deeper than Acchan's toward Sakamoto-kun?

>sad slideshow preview
Simple yet I'm hyped.

So the 13th episode is gonna be an anime original epilogue, or something like that?

Manga ended, the anime has been faithfully following it. There is exactly two chapters left to adapt, which will fit perfectly into the last episode.

Sadly looks like the episode will be BD only because they had to give up one week's timeslot due to the earthquake.

Cute! Cuter! Cutest!

I'm excited for next week.

This show has been my highlight every week since I decided to pick it up on a whim a while back.

By far the best show this season.

Hopefully next week's episode wont end on a cliffhanger like it did this week.

COOLER

Isn't only one chapter left? I haven't seen the episode yet, but this is from the last panel of chapter 23.

And they can easily fit 50 pages worth of content into the next episode. Not to mention this should have "Part 1" in the title then.
So the last episode could be an epilogue.

I really hope they end it with the next episode. It was be really fucking lame if they had the true end to sakamoto on a BD only release. This means we have to wait tell October. Fuck that.

My apologies, I forgot Sakamoto had 50 pages per chapter, not 24 as I was recalling.

You are correct.

COOLEST

Will we even get to see the last episode air? I'm sure I read something about it not being shown or something because of the earthquake and it got delayed so it fucked the schedule up.

>They see his dick.

>Hayabusa's one-chapter spinoff
Hopefully we'll see his hot mom.

Time for the best show of the season

>Glasses lagging behind the body
It's the small things

Let's settle this. Is Sakamoto:
>dying
>an alien
>a force of nature

As a man, am I gay if I find Sakamoto attractive?

You're such a fucking faggot but I'll answer you question. Episode 13 is going to be a BD release. The earthquakes did indeed mess up the airing order. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some more drinking to do. God you're such a fucking faggot.

He's an alien force of nature that's dying