Murenase

>Know about koalas
>See the joke coming a mile a way
>Have to deal with the build up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinococcus_radiodurans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_(chimpanzee)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Educational manga is great.

Well, what's the punchline then?

Read the chapter

Koala's are raised on poop to build up bacteria resistence

no thanks, that sounds gross

Awoo a cute
Zebra tsundere also a cute
Human girl a cute
Sloth a cute

In fact all the girls are cute so far
except Koala, who is a literal shiteater

>awoo will never lick your lips
;_;

The Sup Forums thread about this was great, anyone know the link?

So when we gonna get a 100% animal to the pack(harem)?

Go away

>new chapter
>OP uses an old chapter

but why

>Chapter 3

I love my mom.

Because I was lazy and this was easier

Cute and educational. My kind of manga. I want this to get an anime.

Just paste your head here, user.

>shitty koala
>shitty koala
Translator-kun and his foreshadowing.

This titty monster is ruined by that nose and her literal shit eating.

zebra likes donkey dick!

Is this going to be straya cunt animals the manga? It needs more roos.

Cutest wolf, I want her

Koala-girl having a koala-nose while all the other animal girls are just kemonomimis is kinda weird.

those things on the side of her head are probably ears

>all the other animal girls are just kemonomimis
no, elephant girls are just elephants
most seem to be kemonomimis
koala has a koala nose

so far it seems there are varying degrees of animal-human crosses. propably from cross breading between animals and humans.

Males are all 9/10 animals
Females are 1/10 animals

Law of mangos.

not a bad law

Really? So far, all the boy beasts had pants, while the girl beasts had skirts. I didn't see any elephant with skirts for now, but I might just have missed a frame where we get to see such.

by that logic white woman are 9/10 white, white men are 1/10 white. Just look at germany.

tldr - Maybe all the male animals are recent additions to the town while the woman are the result of breading between the residents who were half human and half animals.

Just went and checked and it seems the elephants are just girly males, since they are wearing pants, but talk like girls.

>cross breading

Damn, kangaroos are fucking ripped. how can australian men even compete?

Shit taste, the nose is cute.
I hope the Zebra comes back and starts wanting his D. I mean, look at that Ass, it was made to be fucked. Stupid sexy Zebra.

Zebra is busy being the queen of the nerds and enjoying her position of admiration in her harem.

If wolf girl wants to join a pack, why doesn't she join the dog girls and dog guys?

i really want to see sloth, for some reason very laid back characters are on of my favorites

The mothers' reaction was excellent

It explained in the first chapter

I thought it was that they had two vaginas

More like Koala's have shitty bacteria based on the fact they have a shitty diet instead of picking something more nutriionist.

Same shit with Pandas.

They have to spend like 19 hours eating because bamboo just doesn't provide much nutriotinal content.

Scientists specualte that pandas were like other bears in the far past and could eat fish and other meat too but somehow they became forced to eat bamoboo and never got a chance to go back to eating meat or fruit or whatever the fuck other bears eat.

There have been proposals to try to make Panads quit eating Bamboo and eat something like Fish but such a program would be very expensive to implement and Pandas dying from keepers attempting to switch their bamboo diet to something else would be very bad PR even though the reason Pandas get diarrhea all the time is because they eat bamboo.

i really didnt see the fecal pap coming. i feel really stupid now

>by that logic white woman are 9/10 white, white men are 1/10 white.

What kind of stupid logical follow up is this? There's no connection between an artistic cliché and real life. I know you need to leak your Sup Forums meme shit everywhere or you'll die but find a more logical way to do so.

Can't wait for all the resources wasted on pandas get redirected to worthwhile efforts. Pretty sure a bunch of conservationists also feel that way.

it was completely logical, and i dont go to pol

>tfw pandas are neets
>fuck hunting, prey moves fucking fast and feet get hurt
>fuck fishing, my paws get wet
>hey guys this bamboo is the shit

Desalination plants get cockblocked in California for years due to conservationists. They can be retarded too.

Abusing local rivers and reservoirs are until they reach drought levels are okay for them yet they start suing when you look toward the ocean for a water source instead.

Actually, the reasons why pandas seem so tame and cute is because their bamboo diet doesn't provide much energy so if pandas start eating meat again, they might become more aggressive and actually act like the wild danger predators bear species were meant to be.

are pandas doomed? are koala doomed?

the only thing kleeping pandas alive atm is us forcing them to mate and giving them protection and food.

koalas survive perfectly well of their own

dont koala teeth wear down and then sstarve to death? also theyre incredibly stupid

I am feeling the uncanny urge for some loli flavored femdom right now.

Those look pretty good, what are they?

Australia-chan has big tits

Have you never had hot cross buns?

Australia is just some really dumb weird continent full of dumb weird poisonous things.

Actually Kaolas depend more on humans to survive than Pandas.

Kaolas get infected with potentially deadly diseases at a far higher rate than Pandas and even humans.

Without antibiotics, Koalas would have become extinct from STDs like chlamydia now.

Koalas do not survive well on their own anymore.

They actually can't survive without human intervention anymore when more than 90 percent of their population is infected with a STD.

So sorry, Koalafags. I just destroyed your image of Kaolas.

Also, if you are complaining about animals being too dependent on humans, look no further than silkworms.

We, humans, made silkworms so dependent on humans that their DNA even changed and silkworms can't survive without humans doing everything for them.

>this bamboo is the shit
It's more like natures hot pocket. You know its garbage but you eat it anyways because you need to grind.

miracle of the universe

I hope so, they're both horrible animals.

i really dont want bug girls to appear

It's a shame for a girl with such a cute butt and an even cuter tail to not be the main love interest.

we always do mate, to toughen you the fuck up you are thrown in a cage with a boxing kangaroo at 10 years old.

This is the school excursion trip to the blue mountains, where you hike with red black spiders in every fucking resting spot for some god damn reason.

you an ass man?

cheeky cunt

Nope. Regional thing?

I remember reading somewhere that its predicted in 2050-2060 Koalas should be close to extinction.

It's also predicted somewhere in 2024-2027 humanity gets some life extension programs out to the public, and by 2035-2043 humanity has biological immortality for sale.

But that's what I read. Probably not true in the slightest.

i got nothing relevant to this manga

>It's also predicted somewhere in 2024-2027 humanity gets some life extension programs out to the public, and by 2035-2043 humanity has biological immortality for sale.
That biological immortality is really something I can't see unless we somehow do that immortal jellyfish trick where after reaching a specific age, it simply reverts back to a younger stadium.

>MC is going after human pussy.
>He has Wolf pussy, Zebra pussy, and Koala pussy he can get in his pack.

It's good he's going the human route, but still. The girls are mostly human in body appearance, MC.

Bears beat him up and gave him a trauma forever.
Gao gao.
Beware of hungry bears.

There's probably a high chance that a bear girl will at some point enter in his life.

>she will never lick me
feels bad

What is the MC going to do when the girls go into heat?

>you will never rape Chloe

Not really, just go to any bakery.

Yeah, biological immortality is hard to achieve since humans were not designed to be super tough as fuck like Deinococcus radiodurans which not only survives radiation but can repair all its DNA in a perfect manner and survives in almost any environment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinococcus_radiodurans

Even Jellyfish would be jelly of Conan the Bacterium

Hilarious hijinks ensues, of course.

I just want to see the Chadroo fuck some bitches

In and of themselves, conservationists are stupid. The idea that when a species with no real ecological purpose or human benefit falls to fewer than a few hundred individuals it's time to spend hundreds of millions of dollars keeping it alive and that you're evil for not preserving "biodiversity" is so incredibly dumb.

I can't have lewd thoughts about the wolfu, she's like 3 feet and would literally break unless you have a micropenis.

>and would literally break unless you have a micropenis
Or you could have her lick it and hope she won't chomp down on your delicious sausage.

Don't koalas all have Chlamydia?

well, better break her in now?

>can't have anal sex
What is the point?

>In 2003, U.S. scientists demonstrated D. radiodurans could be used as a means of information storage that might survive a nuclear catastrophe. They translated the song "It's a Small World" into a series of DNA segments 150 base pairs long, inserted these into the bacteria, and were able to retrieve them without errors 100 bacterial generations later.

>STDs
Is this because humans fucked koalas?

Fucking Winnie the Pooh. I always knew that bear'd be a bother.

>There's probably a high chance that a bear girl will at some point enter in his life.

This would be pretty fucking great. I would like to see it happen.

Even today we don't know how AIDs jumped to humans.

Did some faggot eat gorilla meat through the illegal bushmeat trade or worst, did sex occur?

Same here, I'm down for learning a bunch of bear facts.

they fucked a miko once

>did sex occur?
Yes, here is the result
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_(chimpanzee)

I'm sure it was sex. Humans are just too perverted to not do the sex thing with anything that moves. Some even try to do sexual intercourse with inanimate objects like guitars and rocks and whatever.

It's been too long since I read the article with those predictions, but IF I remember correctly the scientists are going to focus on a way to repairing damaged DNA.

Nanotechnology, genetic engineering, telomere extension. These were the three ways of them doing it.

I'd be a good opportunity for MC to reverse his trauma finally. Even though this isn't a healing manga, I would love if it did have healing of some form in that scenario.

>telomere extension
Wasn't this kind of useless without actually repairing the DNA errors?
Resetting cell division limits with errors during division still present without any fixing will just produce more cancer.

"Just the tip." - Wolfu

>implying there would be healing
He's gonna bully the girl bear, wolf girl might double down and proclaim she's the alpha.

She'll hit a growth spurt soon and she'll end up like picture related.

>can't fit my shaft inside
What is the point?

i sure hope not