Tfw normies and roasties make fun of Sup Forumsacks for giving up on biocunts and lokking forward to get their android...

>tfw normies and roasties make fun of Sup Forumsacks for giving up on biocunts and lokking forward to get their android gf
>tfw other normies are in the same bandwagon as we are (although they dont admit) and attacked a sex doll so sex crazed they are

Biocunts should really reconsider all this feminist thing. They will not withstand a chance agaianst Samantha:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/09/28/barbarians-sex-robot-display-model-damaged-heavily-soiled-tech-conference/

Other urls found in this thread:

dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=90734
youtube.com/watch?v=o678wPfMJRA
sinthetics.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Must be pretty damn good if it got autists that hot and bothered.

>make fuckable robot
>someone fucks it

MONSTERS!

People are surprised by this

How do we know this wasn't "new europeans"

Exactly how many people fucked this thing?
You'd have to be beta as hell to get sloppy over a jalopy.

t. male who'll not only be getting regular cucked but job cucked by Chad Thundercircuits

New europeans only attack biocunts.
They dotn have a taste refined enough for androids.

>inb4 the first person had aids, then the next 50 people got AIDS

KEK

These are germans we are talking about. They probably shat all over it.

>chad thundercircuits

I don't know why they're even concerned, since only undesirables are going to buying these?

Or maybe they're scared to lose their beta orbiters, or that more men will dump women in favor of the superior synthetic choice.

fuck anime2505, that cock blocking bitch

This.
Those merkel-(((germans)))

The betas will be the ones they will settle down after they stopped the cock carousel for being too old/unactrative to get chads like they did it in the past.

what is this from?

>be robot from the yr 2525
>save up gbp and but the vaginlator model 2424
>autonomous and self aware
>activate her and she runs off with Chad Thundercircuits the fitness trainer unit owned by his neighbor

PUSH ME

silver ion lined pussy. always sterile

And they're scared, because why would that beta want a used up roastie when he can enjoy his upgradeable and swappable robotwaifu forever? One day she can be futa, the next an elf.

what if this prototype didn't have one of those

Yup. You can get a full sized basic non-talking one with the metal frame and all the right holes for under $1000 shipped. WMDolls has about 100 different heads, @ $250 a head. Start doing the math on this.

>Heavily soiled

wtf

>One day she can be futa, the next an elf.
>the next an elf.

>tfw I will ask for an elf android gf based on Blondebunny cam model but with longer ears

>there will be a used market for fuckbots in your lifetime

I bought a fleshlight and it arrived yesterday. While the bots look cute and all that, these artificial vagina tech isn't that great

Doll forum already has that covered. Lol!

>getting a human robot

serves the germans right then

Probably still less than how many have fucked your average college chick.

>sexbot detailing will be a legit business, as common as appliance or AC repair

fuck off furfag

Jenny looks like ~THAT~?

Oh.. my..

are these NPCs are something, or is that likely dudes playing as anime girls?

And customization....

dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=90734

How do we get the job skills to work as a sexbot detailer? Seems like it'll be the next big thing. Thanks Dad

My attendance at the conference cannot be confirmed.

underrated as fuck

When will biocunts learn?

The last part.

youtube.com/watch?v=o678wPfMJRA

Yeah. That's what sexbots should be, no need to make them ultra-realistic that they fall into the uncanny valley. Make them fantasized and idealized, like anime or cartoon characters.

>Barcelona, Spain
Why is this thread full of lying niggers claiming it was Germans?
I was just unnecessarily ashamed of my country.

>whiteknighting for a sex doll

The end of times are upon us

>anime becomes real
>gets soiled
n-no

NOT SO FAST
Thundercircuits was also posted here:
same flag, still could be a meme theft tho

Even customizing out the wazoo right now still comes under $10k, and when the industry grows, along with better streamlining, that cost will come down. A fucking used Rolex costs as much.

these synths are more human than human

>he has threesomes with the sex robot and his wife

>more human than human
Based Tyrell.

That's pretty realistic, fuck this is going to cause so an explosion globally of assorted feminist noises

Sexbots in fiction never go far enough into what people would actually do when you're not constrained by biology. Where are all of the 8foot tall muscled L-cup Amazons? Why just make ugly replicants that look like ugly women?

Never open the bottle

>we're living in a time where people are literally raping plastic

How much more further can we stray from the light of God?

Probably better than Realdoll, about as close to human as they get for now. Right down to tanlines and enlarged roast beef curtains.

sinthetics.com/

How long until we get a Westworld type scenario where I can fuck a sexbot without realising it's a sexbot?

HAHAHAHA soon, soon women, SOON.
The final solution to the female question is almost upon us.

When we are sitting around in our floating aryan hover castles, laughing with each other and having sex with our robotic wives, you will be sitting around in straw huts starving, not knowing how to fend for yourselves.

WOMEN BTFO

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Where are all of the 8foot tall muscled L-cup Amazons?
Boy, we are on the same team.

What goes wrong during adolescence to create a need for such a thing

>Sup Forums starts posting stupid threads about sexbots will replace women
>Left wing media starts making articles against sexbots
>Right wing mainstream media starts to talk about sexbots and interviews pro-sexbot advocate.

wat is dis

What the fuck has journalism come to?

Even 9gag puts more effort into regurgitating Sup Forums shit.

I think you mean "what went right?".

It's VRChat. Those are all other players.

this one wouldn't be my preference but in terms of realism it's pretty shocking

Holy shit

Darker, more hair, bigger tits, less butch face. More like Asterio from 12Beast.

They're getting better all the time. Personally I'm not so fussed what these dolls look like racially, just as long a they are realistic.

Bro we're not even scratching the surface as a society.
You have no idea what kind of debased shit I don as a private individual.

Trust me we can get even further.

>can ask to build a doll for your darkest fantasies
>wants a realistic one

Not sure what to think.

>Rosties will fuck Middle Eastern SandNiggers to show daddy!!!
>White guys wouldnt touch a Female of their kind even if paid
>White guys build fuck toys instead
>Rosties Loose their fucking mind

youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg

That face needs to go.

Never. By the time technology is that good there's no reason why actual programmed human sex clones wouldn't exist.

I am now on the sexbot revolution

Wish these designers understood uncanny valley. They're better off making these look like anime characters or something. They will never appear actually human.

I don't have any dark sexual fantasies, realistic will do me just fine.

Memeing aside, this is disturbing.
It made me think of that scene in Apocalypse Now where they all start getting grabby at the strippers and things would have gotten bad if they didn't fly them away.
We revert into savages so fast sometimes. Sex dolls are just toys designed for sex but they might bring out the worst of human behavior and it's already started.
>inb4 roastie REEEEEEEEE
I want my waifubot but just to pat her on the head I swear.

kek. No wonder there used to be feudalism.

Next up on the to do list will be super sucker battery powered vaginas. Imagine one of those 18volt Makita batteries, milking machine with all the lubrication nodules and your penis planted six inches deep. Milk, milk, milk. You'd be a cross eyed dry husk of a man within hours.

Fuck the elves, genocide yourselves

>realistic
Fuck off with this shit.
Why do they have to make these in the image of the eternal 3DPD while 2D is so superior?

Thats like saying I will beat up my car out of nowhere.
Shit was expensive nigger.

We're long past that phase user. We need more circuses to distract from the hunger nigger. This ride has no bread.

Damn my doll's bull would enjoy that.

this thing gets put out in the middle of everyone with cameras surrounding it. and the men gang rape it. over and over. lil scary

Exactly. You don't drop $10-20k to just fuck up your own property. Those Spaniards did it to that bot because it wasn't theirs. I imagine bots will have to have facial/bio recognition software for self preservation if threatened by non-owners, while owners can do whatever they like.

Pretty soon the left will protest to give sexbots full voting rights....

>That's pretty realistic,
Only on the photo. In life it is corpse, not breathing, no face muscles moving . Dead. Classic uncanny valley.

Look at this webm and see if you think otherwise.

Sorry to be the autist in a thread about sexbots, but Talos fucked an elf.

Lol!

They won't they just vote how their masters tell them to?

That is literally a grand, and almost 60 lbs of TPE. If you got a Kim Kardashian fetish, this is the sex toy for you.

Because most people want 3DPD, but there are more anime looking dolls, they're just a niche market. My preference is realism, which is why I'm posting examples.

Jesus, given the price they're asking for these things, you'd think they'd clean up the mold flashing

amen.

>60 lbs of pussy and ass

how can 2D girls compete