You racists are going to start another recession if you kick out the undocumented. I hope you know that

You racists are going to start another recession if you kick out the undocumented. I hope you know that.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-over-450-federal-immigration-charges-during-operation-‘safe-city’
illegalaliencrimereport.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/27/illegal-immigration-costing-record-135-billion-year-study-shows.html
washingtonexaminer.com/feds-every-legal-mexican-immigrant-sponsors-six-more-to-us/article/2635905
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/28/study-daca-amnesty-would-bring-1-4m-foreign-nationals-to-us-trigger-never-ending-chain-migration/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqn3V8EJVPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does this mean we could finally afford to buy a fucking house?

This is a good thing for the working class. Home prices need to drop. If Trump had real balls he'd just start nationalizing the living shit out of all of these huge swaths of mortgages these banks bought up over the last decade.

>the undocumented.

ILLEGAL ALIENS

100,000,000 Americans not in the workforce. Time to put them to work. White Americans built all the major cities that niggers pushed them out of in the last 50 years.

We can pick our own vegetables and build our own homes. In Canada my brother is a junior carpenter and makes $35/hr. I made $15/hr two decades ago collecting wheat harvests.

YES GREAT SO NOW FINALLY THE YOUNG CAN AFFORD A FUCKING HOUSE AND NOT GO SEVERELY INTO DEBT IN THE PROCESS

Oy Vey!!! The real estate Jews ain't going to like that.

oh no not cheaper houses for millenials!!!

THIS.

The influx of foreign non-European trash lowers the labour cost of a home for sure, but drives up land prices like crazy.

holy shit, this would be amazing.

Good I need to buy a house soon. the cheaper the better.

>don't fix fuck ups because it will cause temporary discomfort

Oh no, who will buy my 950k home if pedro the gardener and maria the toilet cleaner get deported?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck whyt peepo

> Less welfare spending
>Lower unemployment rare
>More affordable housing for Millennials
> Wages rise as illegals no longer work for below minimum wage

The fucking horror....

Even if new home construction price doubled, which they won't, it's better than being permanently consigned to Jewish communism thanks to demographics.

>OH NO! HOUSES ARE BECOMING AFFORDABLE!

The absolute state of the left.

I bought my mountain cabin in cash for 85,000 & its now valued at $167,000, Im not sure if Im supposed to be worried about my home value going down or not. I dont plan on selling it since its more than enough for me & I enjoy the drop in beaners, so should I be worried Sup Forums

>tfw I will be able to afford a home

I CAN BUY A HOUSE THAT IS DECENTLY PRICED? NO USA NO

They're talking about labour costs. If you want your land to increase in value flood your country with third world scum. It will drive white people out of city apartments and into suburbs/rural areas.

Maybe then I could actually afford a fucking house.

If you're referring to a recession in crime and welfare payouts, then yes, that's the whole point. Fuck off Pedro

>cardboard houses start being sold for the prices they should be

None of these shitheaps that have been built in the last 20 years should be worth more than 70,000 dollars. Not even the McMansions.

White flight.

So you're saying illegal immigrants have been driving up home prices for honest, hard-working Americans?

Truly, the day of the Beano can't come soon enough.

Are you saying that Gen Zyklon actually has a shot at affording a home?

>OH NO MILLENNIALS WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO BUY HOUSES
>DOSE DOITY ANTI-SEMITIC DOGS

>real estate values go down
>chinese foreigners who bought real estate up and down the west coast, at super inflated prices, lose their money
>middle class americans are able to afford housing in their country again

and then this happened recently...

>Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY
>by Paul Bedard | Sep 27, 2017, 6:30 AM

>09/28/2017
>ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-over-450-federal-immigration-charges-during-operation-‘safe-city’
>ICE arrests over 450 on federal immigration charges during Operation ‘Safe City’

is ICE, dare I say it, our guy?

the housing market is fucked here. bunch of migrant beaners came into town for work and filled up all the apartments, then the rates are now set to (oh what a coincidence) right at where housing welfare gives you. which makes it ridiculously expensive for my area. except they're all full so you can't do goto another one.

what a fucking racket, i hope every jew RE agent and landlord kills themselves.

We don't niggers, but you need us.
You have it the other way around.
I'm glad you savages are getting put back in your place.

What? Black people will be able to afford homes?

DRUMPF DID IT AGAIN!!!! IN PEACH! IN PEACH!

You have to go back.

I told you drumpf is a kike plant inside white house but you retards would not listen. He is just a rhetoric man he never delivers, why waste time reelecting him again americans. Choose someone who can bring change like johnson or bernie.

>Inb4 shareblue shill
Call me shill if you want but i speak some truths here. Face it your god emperor has been corrupted since day one.

Cheaper house prices? Yes please, when a 2 Bedroom house on less than a quarter acre costs $200,000 well FUCK YOU. Can't even afford to get out of an apartment thanks to Illegal Immigrants. THANKS OBAMA.

Febuary 22, here it is November practically and houses are still $200,000

wtf i hate having affordable housing now

Agreed. The whole point of a starter home was TO BE FUCKING AFFORDABLE TO AVERAGE PEOPLE.

Good, I could maybe then afford to buy a house.
Home prices are way over inflated and they need to drop like a fucking stone.

I love that deporting illegals is nothing but a boon to American citizens, and yet News Jews spin every single positive of deportations into a negative.

>Oh no! The goyim can buy houses!
>Oh no! The goyim will have to be paid a living wage in agriculture!
>Oh no! The goyim will have to be paid a living wage in construction!
>Oh no! Taxes will decrease as there's less reason to fund the welfare state!
>Oh no! With tax savings and increased wages, the goyim will have more white children! D-do your part for the environment, have less white babies!

The only cogent argument these kikes have cobbled together against deportations is that we're bad people for looking out for our own interests. That's IT.

Actually, the globalists plan to start another recession by sending interest rates soaring and causing another financial crisis---for which they plan to blame President Trump---long before he has a chance to get the wall up and the shitskins out.

They pulled the plug in 2008 for a reason. Sarah Palin was (as far as they knew) /ourgirl./ They blew up the banks, blamed the Republicans and managed to get he House Nigger elected instead.

Kick out underpaid immigrant workers
Builders have to hire Americans at decent wages

OH NO HIGH WAGES LEAD TO RECESSION!
I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, RACISTS!

Also, we need to pay food workers fifteen dollars an hour. This will help literally everyone! There is no downside to increasing the cost of labor, trust me.

The same horrible destiny for those evil japs!

>We need more people to burden debt. goy.

Filthy boomers just want to leech that final bit for their retirement money.

If only legislation were passed in secret permitting defaulting on student loans. I have zero debt, but other people have tens of thousands of dollars of that shit in the hole.

If they could all default, international usury would implode virtually overnight. It's in the trillions of dollars.

It more has to do with importing democrat voters. Bring em to your nation, hook em up to a permanant welfare treadmill, then sit back and watch them vote for the free money party over and over.

good, fuck boomers. they'll learn to maybe live in their house instead of artificially inflate its worth with artificial demand so they can use it as a backup retirement plan.

any sort of sort term hit is worth it. the long term cost of illegal immigration outweighs all other concerns.

This.

Only filthy boomers and jews benefit from ever upward spiralling growth economics.

I bet they wont be so happy when those demographic changes turns out to completely fuck their GDP though. Niggers are not productive people.

>muh kikes

Even the real Jews---in Israel---can't afford decent housing. Tel Aviv real estate prices would make you shit yourself. Building any new housing (most "settlements" in Judea and Samaria are just regular housing developments) is a lot harder than it has to be because muh Pali genocide.

If Jews ran the world Israel would be as debt-free as Russia---and as big as Turkey.

You have to go back.

I love how reducing the cost of living is bad. Seriously, decreasing the cost of homes is a good thing.

Why do people think that owning a pile of sticks somehow should entitle you to guaranteed increase in value?

What the fuck is Washington's problem?

The banking system we now live with was created by jews.

So yeah, it fucks everyone equally. Its all about money. Its all about greed.

Our society worships money and growth, we have no other god.

Could this be the start of affordable housing for the middle class? But what about the poor bankers and the Chinese billionaires!

Fuck yeah I'll buy and rent out more American houses
Talk about easy to use a bad time in another country to make good money.

Why? They didn't save a dime. Their kids hate the fucking sight of them and won't give them the steam off their piss--- usually for good reason. If they can't sell the house, all they've got to look forward to is freezing to death in the dark next winter or dying in the next heatwave because their electricity got cut off.

>he thinks that illegals own homes

They do not. Sure, there'll be many more rental openings, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make as a landlord. Things all balance out eventually.

US Illegal Alien Crime Report

illegalaliencrimereport.com/

Illegal Immigration Costing Record $135 Billion A Year

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/27/illegal-immigration-costing-record-135-billion-year-study-shows.html

Every Legal Mexican Immigrant Sponsors Six More To US

washingtonexaminer.com/feds-every-legal-mexican-immigrant-sponsors-six-more-to-us/article/2635905

DACA Amnesty Would Bring 1.4 Million Foreign Nationals to U.S., Trigger Never-Ending Chain Migration

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/28/study-daca-amnesty-would-bring-1-4m-foreign-nationals-to-us-trigger-never-ending-chain-migration/

OY VEY! The goyim will be able to buy homes again, this is terrible! How will we fund our debt pyramid without these immigrants?

>OY VEY HOUSES ARE GOING TO BECOME AFFORDABLE ITS ANUHDA SHOA!!!
The mentor gymnastics they preforming for thier view to be justified is insane.

>Among those arrested during this week’s operation were:
>In Baltimore, a citizen of El Salvador who entered the U.S. illegally on a fraudulent passport, and was previously charged with attempted murder/conspiracy to commit murder and convicted of first degree assault.

>In Boston, a citizen of India who entered the U.S. illegally and who was convicted of indecent assault/battery on a person over 14 and was required to register as a sex offender.

>In Denver, a citizen of Guatemala with lawful permanent legal status who was previously convicted of felony menacing, 6 DUIs, child abuse, assault and domestic violence harassment.

>In Los Angeles, a citizen of Mexico and documented Colonia Chiques gang member who entered the United States illegally. At the time of his arrest, the subject rammed multiple law enforcement vehicles in an effort to evade arrest. After he was placed under arrest, a search of his person revealed a loaded handgun in his pocket.

>In New York, a citizen of Ecuador with lawful permanent resident status who was previously charged with sexual abuse of a minor and convicted of endangering the welfare of a child, and convicted of sexual abuse of a minor under 14.

>In San Francisco, a citizen of El Salvador who entered the country illegally and who has previous convictions for sex with a minor under 16.

>In San Jose, a citizen of Mexico who entered the U.S. on a visa and overstayed that visa for more than 10 years. He was previously convicted of felony possession and purchase of narcotics, possession of a controlled substance for sale, and felony child cruelty with the possibility of injury or death

Of the 498 individuals taken into custody during this operation for immigration violations:
>317 had criminal convictions, as noted in the chart below;
>68 are immigration fugitives;
>104 are previously deported criminal aliens; and
>18 are gang members or affiliates.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jqn3V8EJVPg
is Trump a time traveler?

Sounds great! I was looking to build a new house but wanted to wait until the new year to see if prices drop. I really don’t want to pay $400k for a house to see it drop to $300k shortly after. Bring on the drop!

Communism.

Bastion of Numale political power.

Fuck yeah now I can afford rent again
>b-but illegals don't drive up demand or anything

>Banks allowed to do exactly what caused the first crash
>"It's DRUMPH FOR SERIOUS GUYS!"

Fuck, where I live in Alaska, $200k is a condo.

>houses to be more affordable
Sounds terrible

The Fed has kept them high with low interest rates. It's high prices, but low payments because of interest rates.

hmmm looks like there will be job opportunities for poor whites and a small number of nigger hmmm my noggin is joggin

DO IT!

No shit! Home prices and rent dropping are one of the reason why we want illegals to get the fuck out of the United States. If home prices and rent drops, that means more money for Americans to spend.

Fucking retard!

these liberal shills will do anything to protect their illegal invader voters

Sounds great to me, prime time for investment. Boot them all out NOW. This is perfect for young, legal couples who want to start a family because houses will be more affordable than ever.

Industry insider here.

What's really going to cause a housing crash is appraisers(people who determine value of house) are literally going extinct because it takes fucking forever to get certified and unless you work like a dog you get paid shit.

All of them are atleast 60 years old and in 20 years no one will be left and housing prices will become insanely inaccurate in rural areas

>Why Trump's immigration crackdown could make US home prices more affordable
ftfy

great, i will buy more real estate so when you little liberal fuckheads need a place to live you will pay me MORE! ha

Everyone knows that immigrants buy inferior goods. Instead of owning they rent. Instead of restoring inherited quality they consume cheap mass-produced crap. Importing hordes of third-worlders grows the market for inferior goods up to the point of saturation where even the mass-produced crap rises in price thanks to supply in demand. All this nonsense about growing the economy with immigrants is just a bullshit talking point meant to oversaturate the market for inferior goods.

I don't own a home

Probably not going to

Don't give a fuck desu

It hurts kikes. Spics and pajeet are deported. Im happy.. I tAke being called a racist a compliment.

Come to Australia faggot, $200k would get me a one bedroom studio apartment in an absolute shithole suburb. In Sydney it would get you a mailbox.

>Low prices are bad

How do you convince yourself this is a bad thing? I'm continuously amazed at libcuck stupidity.

>But my house is a factory, it should make me risk free money!
No it's fucking not; it's a very highly leveraged investment.

>But if prices aren't artificially high, people in that industry will make less money.

NO SHIT. Do you think if you're dentist charged you 10k for a cleaning that would stimulate the economy?

You dont know what caused the housing bubble in 2008.

>Trump makes it so millions of young people can buy houses
>2020 makes Reagan - Mondale look tame

As an owner of an overpriced home, I am willing for this to ruin my net worth. I will probably have to cash out and move, which I was planning to do anyway.

Mortgagefag here. The recession will come, perhaps its already here, but not because of the illegals.

Good, let's let my kids afford to live in this country and not have to buy some shitbox condo instead of a decent starter home

I see this shit in California.
Mexicans don't mind living like 4 or 6 in a house. Landlords love this shit, they rent it out for $3k/month and pay off their mortgage and make some cash. The Mexicans don't mind because they have 6 people working full time under the table, so it's easy to make rent.

The US citizens that refuse to live like that are like 'where the fuck is my house, I need to drive two hours to get to work because I need to live in Lancaster or Bakersfield to afford a house.'

>(((bloomberg)))

DAMNIT AND I JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE

US home prices are absurdly inflated, even after the bubble half-burst in 2008. Kike bankers are selling dilapidated ghetto shitholes to niggers and spics with subprime mortgages for $400K+.

yep and most white parents tell their kids to fuck off most of the time from their 2000sq/ft mansion at 18 "get your own house freeloader"
and the white parents that dont do that complain and shame 24/7 that their kids arent billionaires with even bigger mansions within a few years of turning 18

This. The same people bitching about housing being a human right suddenly think cheaper homes is a bad thing. The mental gymnastics involved in maintaining the narrative must be exhausting.

>No it's fucking not; it's a very highly leveraged investment.
This. Don't buy a house if you're just going to sell it every few years. Buy it to live in, you don't lose money if you never sell

Lots of people got fucked on the flipping meme, lel

>Cheaper homes

Awesome, now I don't have to cut back on my avocado toast budget.

Dad shames me for not wanting a McMansion in an affluent suburb when all really want is a cozy home on 15 acres

>boomer

Suburb meme needs to die, especially now that telecommuting is becoming more commonplace.

This is great for young white families trying to buy their first home in a decent nabe.