WELL, IT'S OFFICIAL!

What will God emperor do?
If he doesn't do it he will lose half of base

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/video/julian-assange-says-will-provide-evidence-russia-narrative-false-exchange-pardon/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wikileaks-turned-down-leaks-on-russian-government-during-u-s-presidential-campaign/
abc.net.au/4corners/sex-lies-and-julian-assange/4156420
archive.fo/jJWcz
dailycaller.com/2017/09/26/white-house-aides-are-stopping-deal-with-assange-congressman-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Win.

Where did he say that?

VAULT 8 DROPS TONIGHT!

I'm trusting Molymeme on this one

pardon incoming
dems btfo
win 2020
1000 years of peace and prosperity

He should have been pardoned by now anyway, Trump has let him down bigly.

4th Reich when?

why the fuck doesn't he just do it? obviously the orange retard is aware of assange. you have the best spy in the world offering his services and you just keep calling him a traitor.

is it a boomer thing?

pjmedia.com/video/julian-assange-says-will-provide-evidence-russia-narrative-false-exchange-pardon/

>pardon
For what exactly? He's not an American

>1000 years of peace and prosperity
Holy digits

Evidence or proof?

Can Assange find out info about HL3?

Praise Kek!

That implies the third Reich actually fell.

fuck off nazi nigger kike, go larp in detroit

>is it a boomer thing?
no, Mr. Trump knows far more than you may think while have a ship to keep afloat and going in the right direction.

praise kek

>Trump is being blocked from knowing about the deal

Alright guys, fire up the twitters.

The left will just call it Russian puppet fake news which only proves WL and Trump are colluding with Russia.

Isn't he wanted in Sweden for "rape" and in the UK for some procedural charges related to violating an agreement related to extradition? How could Trump grant him a Swedish or British pardon?

Half life 3? I don't think they'll ever make that game bro.

PRAISE

I've been waiting for this moment for a long long time.

Praise kek.

>pardons him
>actually reveals some sort of proof he colluded with someone, but not the Russians
>Assange be like ;3c

Not sure why he would ever want to put himself in reach of the deep state. He probably just did this to show that he DID have evidence.

ITS HAPPENING

that's shady and i believe it

Nov. 4th until we purge commies. Purging people based on their skin color or religious beliefs is not allowed. Red and yellow flags waved by people with black masks are the only threat. Once commies are gone, it's over and we won.

Digies literally can't be refuted.

What to pardon? The only known case against him involved rapes in Sweden.

And he can't provide anything valuable he just wants blanket amnesty.

This

This is what's so pathetic about the whole situation.

>Assang charged with rape

>"cool. Just need Sweden to state I won't be extradited to a third country"

>nah sorry

>"Why?"

>Reasons

Flash forward to now.

>Sweden drops charges

>"cool, let me out"

>Nah, we gotta arrest you for contempt of court

>"cool. Just jot down no extradition to the U.S."

>Soz no

He's a """"traitor"""" guilty of """treason""" against a country he's not a citizen of...?

The charges were dropped from Sweden actually.
It's just the US that wants him now... for no legitimate reason, since they have nothing to charge him with (except "journalism").
Because the US wants him, the UK will arrest him and extradite him if he leaves the embassy.
I really hope Assange can provide evidence to the source of the DNC data.
It would be magnificent if it was actually a leak rather than a hack.
So far there has been no public evidence for any of the theories.

At least part of the Russian narrative. Come on, when Trump went bankrupt for the sixth time no US banks would lend to him. Where the hell do you think he got the money to stay afloat? A well known businessman well known to have mob connections...

this needs to gain way more traction its been a month since rohrabacher met with assange!

I think Breitbart did a story or someone saying that lawmakers in the US are trying to prevent this from happening. Which means, it's not going to happen. The deep state invested too much time and resources to let the whole Russia conspiracy die. Their credibility is at stake so basically yea.

>Assange pardoned
>only people who get excited about this are some libertarians and "skeptics" on youtube
>the people who jizzed over Wikileaks in 2009 universally condemn him
>MSM runs "Trump pardoned a war criminal and terrorist" line and most people believe it
>Republican party literally seen as anti-American Russian shills
>Lose massively in 2018 and 2020 thanks to this and their regressive healthcare and tax plans
>If they don't lose, America still turns into a shitty third world country where an ever-decreasing number of individuals are even capable of dreaming about reaching the heights we once did
Fixed

Fuckin' checked.
Let it be so, lads.

CHECKED
PRAISE KEK!!!!

Pardon power is absolute for Trum. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Arrange has nothing for him or he'd be pardoned.

I like cream of mushroom soup with goldfish crackers.

Checked

He has leaked massive amounts of classified information from several governments. He never used official whistleblower channels (not that they truly work for big stuff anyway). I'm sure he's broken several countries laws namely 'aiding and abetting' treason in some prosecutors eyes. He's not the hero we deserve, but the one you need. Someone has to do what he does, and his fights with other leakers about curation and making sure the documents are good enough to be used in court if need be, prove he's probably the best one to leak to, to leak it for you. If he didn't, someone else would be doing it, and with less ethics.

>It's just the US that wants him now.
Source? There's no proof there was ever an official case against him.

> the UK will arrest him and extradite him if he leaves the embassy.
Yes, but not because of the Us but because Sweden will immediately reopen the case like they said they would because they take rape seriously.

He clearly has an anti-Western agenda but I still never heard about an official case against him being opened anywhere except Sweden

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wikileaks-turned-down-leaks-on-russian-government-during-u-s-presidential-campaign/

Fuck off you nigger loving kike.

After almost a year of seeing the swamp and deep state run amok and absolutely no justice taking place I still can't believe you guys are this gullible. The deep state will either start ww3 or initiate a major false flag before their scheme get's exposed. These people are pure psychopaths hell bent on protecting their black box from any light. We all know the Russia thing is BS, they know we know it's bullshit, and still their puppets in Government, media, Hollywood, social media push this shit. They aren't going to simply allow Assange (If he's alive) blow their cover. If anything they are doubling and tripling down on the Russia narrative.

I'm glad you are alive
Wish we had more of you

He isn't wanted by American authorities, he's wanted by Swedish authorities.
Trump can't pardon on behalf of Sweden.

he is absolutely wanted by american authorities

ITS NOT FAIR

for what? what crime did he commit? none. none crimes.

Me either technically, but the old line between prosecutors about 'show me the person, and I'll show you the crime' stands I think. As far as anti-western, I've heard him say he thought he'd be leaking mostly about china and other dictatorships when he started out and got big. He only has what people are willing to give him though.

There's no evidence that anyone wants him except the UK and Sweden for questioning.

> On 19 May 2017, the Swedish chief prosecutor applied to the Stockholm District Court to rescind the arrest warrant for Julian Assange,[37] effectively ceasing their investigation against Julian Assange.[38] The case may be reinstated until the expiration of the statute of limitations. Additionally, Britain's arrest warrant pertaining to bail violations remains open.

They want him for Iraq and Afghan leaks, Sweden has false charges against him in order for the U.S. to extradite him

If he said that then he's full of shit because read this article

Watch this

abc.net.au/4corners/sex-lies-and-julian-assange/4156420

He wouldn't take a state sponsored leak from a crappy government? Good.

Praise!

They've been hinting at it for a while now. This is the first I've seen it so plainly stated as a trade. Not sure how i feel about it.

I'm not watching Australian clickbait

you know what's sick? they don't want ww3. ww3 will make americans forget ww2 and how evil whites were. ww3 means uniting with japan and SK to kill communism and free both china and NK.

they want to torture trump supporters. they want us to believe we'll be jumped at any moment by a minority and be beaten senseless for being a white person. we won't be allowed to walk down streets without flinching because they'll have everyone thinking we are evil

If you don't know the facts stop talking about the Assange case then

Praise Kek! Let the chaos engulf the left! HAHAHAHA!

I've been waking around for years hoping to get jumped. If it's by some faggot, even better.

What will Assange do to prove it false? Provide the source of the DNC emails? Is that all the "Muh Russia Interference" is hinging on (would proving that the DNC wasn't hacked by Russia finally shut these people up)? Wouldn't providing the source (especially if that source was murdered, ie. Seth Rich) mean the end of Wikileaks?

I am a bit confused. It seems like the crazy leftists are seeing Russian interference where they want to see Russian interference, and no amount of evidence will convince them.

No now it's all about Russia buying pro Hillary fb ads to help Trump win. Idiot.

How does he prove a negative? Proving somebody else did something doesn't mean the first claim isn't true.

same here. i've gotten the itch ever since starting school in new york. if any faggot ever touched me, and a few blacks have pushed their limit, i'd probably smash his skull into a concrete wall in a fit of rage

> state sponsored leak
No, unlike most of his leaks there's no indication this was more state sponsored.

He worked for Russian propaganda TV which I'm sure you'll also conveniently ignore.

After the incessant failures to spark a rift large enough to start a civil war here (notice the lack of balkanization threads?), (((they))) have put us onto the Wiemar II script.
The US is being positioned as the next great world evil. We are the next Nazis and WW III will be fought to liberate .
The divisions, the natural boycotts emerging, it all fits the pattern just on an escalated timeline.

There's no such thing as Australian facts. If you want to make a point link to sources from the civilized word.

the whole calling out Sup Forums thing by mueller damn near proves the whole Russian narative is literally the people here who use Russian proxies (proxys?)

You're not even trying you kike shill

Is msm in the states reporting on this at all yet?

He fucked a chick without a condom. Wasn't rape.

it's all a game on goyim

He's not a US citizen. He can't possibly commit a crime by leaking US government property.

>kike shill
Like I said, anything coming out of that savage reservation can be safely ignored.

STAND BY THE LION LIKE THESE SEVENS STAND BY EACH OTHER

Tell that shit to Viktor Bout, the U.S. want him badly and will have him extradited for any law they can throw at him

No, unless they began within the past several hours.

Keep dreaming, fuccboi

real? proofs anyone?

>he didn't read Half-Life 3 a few weeks ago

Swedish charges were dropped. He just knows people are on constant stand-by to arrest him if he leaves. Trump needs to grant him a preemptive pardon against the US charging him with treason or whatever shit they can figure out.

I don't disagree with any of those. But I think Alex jones isn' necessarily controlled, rather cucked on Jews. He knows if he even dabbles in the insinuation that his business and name is done from now till the end of history. Why would take a near legendary level of success and just throw it away and your good name for eternity in order to do nothing (he'd sacrifice everything for no gains).
Now he's just an idiot who's hired idiots. He won't touch 9/11 or sandy hook anymore. He's found more money on the trump train.
The reason I disagree that he is outright controlled opposition (rather than intimidated by the specter of being labeled an antisemite) is because he's been doing this shit forever (with quality material with 9/11, mi5, bohemian grove) and only recently changed his tune with trump and maga.

He's most likely looking at charges like providing aid to a terrorist organisation and the espionage act

Left on suicide watch

Kind of a waste to be honest. Only because no matter what proof he has, it won't be good enough for the left.
It will be as good as a crayon note saying "it's all fake" to them.

Really? Or are you being sarcastic? I have a 136 IQ but I'm terrible at picking up on sarcasm and I never get jokes :(

>He worked for Russian propaganda TV
As I recall, RT bought that footage after the fact. He wasn't contracted by them.

Also, whenever I see "why didn't he leak on Trump / the Russians," I want an actual source pointing out "this is what he turned down" with link to another publication which released the info. No one cares if he turned down a leak on Trump's grocery lists or some random Russian dox.

Bump

He cant hear you

Archive from WSJ archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.

More recently

dailycaller.com/2017/09/26/white-house-aides-are-stopping-deal-with-assange-congressman-says/

>Trump told reporters Sunday that has “never heard” of a potential deal with Assange.

>“I think the president’s answer indicates that there is a wall around him that is being created by people who do not want to expose this fraud that there was collusion between our intelligence community and the leaders of the Democratic Party,” Rohrabacher told The Daily Caller Tuesday in a phone interview.

>Tfw have to redpill the POTUS through memes