WOKE

How does one become this woke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vju85yj_mns
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we please have a Terry thread?

I hear he is back in a mental hospital. An user visited him in Vegas a short time ago.

Hot ALbum DroPPin SooN!$!%%$$!
FUggIn Ca$h!! nuKA

You have to hit a CIA nigger with your car, and just sort of take it from there.

Vegas mental hospital?

How will I be able to see them at night?

Bump

Terry is beyond redpilled

>tfw no one will check these digits for me because the thread is kill

Oh, come on.

Has he actually run anyone over?

I'll check your digits swedebro

By putting their trust in the Lord and living a Christlike righteous life

checked.

Nice man.

>MFW CIA NIGGERS ARE JUST SPARKLING WIGGLES

youtube.com/watch?v=Vju85yj_mns

Terry flaps!

What is Terry up to right now? Does anyone know for sure? I hope he's okay.

He claims to have killed a CIA nigger with his car in 1999. He mentioned it in 1 tweet and multiple times in videos. I can't remember exactly what videos, they are on the terry davis archive channel on youtube.

Might just be a meme, but I could swear I've read it somewhere (a legit source)
Thanks

CIA Niggers?

WHERE?

wtfff

Right here honky

Oh yeah, this
Also a direct quote:
>The CIA niggers glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving, you just run them over, that's what you do.

Wow. I sure am glad I don't glow in the dark.

>checked
It's a good quote.

For that level of woke you need to breath and piss code.

That sounds an easier bail out than Shkreli.

I agree. It's pure poetry.

For anyone who needs a quick rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

That's a great quote but not the one I was thinking of.

Teach him to pull that trigger.

This is nothing short of amazing.

lol the fuck

youtube channel got shoa'd because of too much public attention

Same with his Twitter.

redpill me on templeos anons
can I still shitpost on it?

>set alarm for 6 am
>go to sleep at 1am
>wait 5 hours
>become woke

He got into a fight with his dad and went to jail. Now he is living in a van because his parents kicked him out.

This thread has too many bandwagoning shitposts. Some user better remind me why this man is a legend before I lose all faith in this place.
>hint: not the CIAniggers rant

I burst out laughing everytime I read this

CIA are suppressing him?

both his real channel & an automatic mirror channel. we have floens to thank for making Sup Forums the default app & Mr metokur for being a huge cunty dickwad

He made a fucking compiler

He made his own operating system.

That he literally wrote a "christian" OS from the ground up. And the system itself is extremely complex and impressive.
Terry isn't well known on Sup Forums aside from the CIA niggers thing, but Sup Forums loves him.

Honestly terry is someone that probably could have been extremely successful if he was born maybe 10 years later and been able to channel his schizoid tendencies into raw production instead of templeOS. as impressive as it is, it'll never be realized for the potential terry wishes it had.

/thread

what he has made any new movies?

No user, you must be blessed by God him self, to be such and epic irl shitposter
>NiggerMonkey
>CIANiggers
>FBINigger

HnnnnnnNIGGERMONKEY

see I can't even do it, only he can, with divine asistance

Shut up.

I'm more interested in how one becomes THIS woke.

probably not user, it's just his shitposting

I think he workedd then I'm not surre, he perma quit/got fired in 02 or something, but before that he was off for a bit and made a 3d printer, til he had to start to work cuz debts

You can but you shouldn't. It's /ourOS/ and Terry is /ourguy/
Good. Normies wouldn't be able to appreciate it anyways. They have hard time maneuvering windows/mac and think you have to be a tech wizard to operate linux.

we're on the verge of getting nuked and this shit is still hilarious.

it isn't really that complex Sven, in part not for a guy like him from that gen, he sorta was born into it. He made an operating system at ticket master too, so he had it in the fingers.

That said, it's a lot of work and you need knowledge, indebt low lvl knowledge(which that gen got with the milk). I came in a bit later, but I am glad I started off in assembly my self under dos, made flatmode my self and so. You loose the interups then and stuff.

Compare it to coders that came alot later, part the modern ones, most of them that is, that hasn't done low lvl engineering. For them it's just
>I write this sh it in java or c#, something happens, but I don't really know what's going on down deep there in the os and at the hardware

Actually started on this my self, but then school came, and i got to much to do t here. I took my degree a bit later than most, worked first

nice, also i have that stuffed owl.

By taking care around the glowing figures in the dark.

SEE the SKULL

*GLOW IN THE DARK cia niggers, mind you

Why would CIA niggers become glow in the dark wouldn't it make them harder to hide

I am not totally sure about this, but I think the guys at is implementing network support, or was at least.

They started to work on templeOS earlier this summer. You need to write the network drivers and shit, so it's a bit of work though.

Anyways templeOS does not support networking by design, also ONLY 640x480! Because GOD TOLD TERRY MONKEYNIGGER.

it's a bit funny he is sorta stuck in the dos age pre VBE 2.0, it's actually really easy to implement other resolutions with 32bit color and linear framebuffer, it was made easy with VBE 2.0, but terry is trapped in the time before that, where you had to do paging of memory and it was no standard so driver for each card basically.

No sound either lol, just PC speaker. Here you need drivers but it was made easier back then, today I dunno.

And no networking lol, also sorta the same I guess

the part of brain removed?

You'd better watch if I ever see you on the road.

They already did it, ShrineOS has been a reality for quite some time now.

You gotta have a space alien
youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU

awesome, I remember now they called it that, think I remember.

I didn't follow up so much, but I poked in now and then and saw they were progressing getting it to start at first then they started to talk about networking. They fixed screen resolution too didn't they? I mean to recall they wanted to implement 1920x1080x32

I actually have code here somewheer from the 90ies I made that shit as a kid and it's just a few hundred lines of code in a mix of c and assembly I think or just assembly

snort cocaine and drink redbull

meh other computer, too tired to boot and check, once more it's morning and no sleep lol, fuck I need to fix this

Holy shit shes going all in.

dude is so woke he only sees in code

Francis Dec was a prophet.

he made an interrupt routine and a compiler. Unlike niggers, who don't make their own compiler because they're stupid niggers.

you're a stupid fucking nigger who doesn't know he's a nigger.

did you write a compiler you dumb nigger?

no, I was supposed to take the compiler course at my bachelor, but they had to cut classes then because we were so few students when I got to 2nd grade(us 3rd). Time flied and you had a lot to do, then werk then werk and master and I haven't had a reason to make one

I love Terry and will boot up TempleOS and send him a prayer.

Soon I will install it on bare metal.

Legendary

C.I.A. Niggers at it again

>How does one become this woke?
JIT compiler