Me

>me
>50% Anglo
>50% Italian

Am I white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, Anglos aren't white.

I'm 1/4 Hungarian, 3/4 Scottish. How white am I??

>50% Aryan italian
>50% beady eyed subhuman a*glo
I would just put 2 or more races on the census form famalam

yes

Obviously. I'm 50% ITalian, 10% Russian and 40% Polish, I like to call my self a Roman Slav

% Anglo
% Italian
100% percent backstabber

Obviously I take more pride in the Italian side.

>HIs census doesn't have ethnicities

I used to take pride in my Italian side more than my Polish side until I actually learned how resilient the poles were and still are. I always wanted to change my last name to my mother's (Italian) but now that Italy is letting themselves be invaded, I am extremely proud of my Polish last name, family and ancestors

I'm suprised your mom didn't pick black man to have kids with, italian women love Black men

Cool man I never realized about how badass the Poles are until recently. Saying fuck you to dirty migrants unlike that shithole Britain. I'd be very proud of that blood. Italy sadly is being invaded based mostly on it's unfortunate location, but from what I see the Italians are much less welcoming of them then the Brits. I was lucky enough to get the last name Tiberio which comes from the Tiber River in Rome.

Ha, fuck off. I know a lot of Italian women and that is the exact opposite from the truth.

Somali man with his italian GF on the left, Mediterranean women are the sole possession of african men

>only 50% anglo

You have to be human to be white.

Fuck yeah, I'm about 50% German/Luxembourger, 37% Polish, 13% French. Used to take pride in my German (well, Prussian due to my family immigrating in the mid 1800s) heritage the most, now the country is proving it's completely cucked, while Poland is standing proud.

For fuck's sake, can we stop with this "Am I white?" bullshit.
If you're mostly European, you look white, and act white, you're white.

Come to think of it, why the fuck is a fascist asking if they're white?

Fascism defines race by culture. If you're white and don't act white, you aren't white, and vice-versa.

I'm mixed northen Italian and French
my great grandfathers from both sides
of the family were part german too
Is this considered white? Even tought
i have dark brown hair and eyes?
I also have high iq

So long as you've never been to Argentina.

To be honest I was looking for a fight. I see a lot of faggots on here that say Italians aren't white. I know I'm white haha.

>implying the italians aren't on the verge of sinking migrant boats and are only holding back because nato and the eu would fuck them up

I'd rather call you a cucked shitskin, because that's what shitalians are tbq.h
youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
u know, if I gave a fuck I'd go watch some """italian tv""" for 10 seconds to spot the first nigger.
don't know what all the fuss is about, it's not like you guys don't absolutely LOVE it
what's it been now, serious?
5 decades of nigger migration?
well done!

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

Came here to post this.

I agree, italian women are for african men

Hi kike, dw about your women. They are fine

Never been, altough i plan on moving there or
Uruguay when Lula wins the elections in 2018

I think i could apply for a Italian citzenship
but i fear they would see me as a brazilmutt
and not accept me in their society

>African """""""""men""""""""""
not human or men. just baboob looking dicklets that can't comprehend time

White enough.

Is that what you tell yourself? Fascism defines race by genes. Culture is always subject to change and evolve, but genes last forever.

So do genes produce poor behaviour, ie societal culture, or not, nigger?