Black Clover

Chapter 67.

Is it wrong that i'm rooting for the beast magic guy who screams about despair?

Blackclover anime, when ?

Tune in next week.

Thanks for the dump. I know it's not that popular around here, but i really love the art in this series.

I'm a sucker for combination attacks

>Noelle's full power is being awakened
>Noelle controls water
>Noelle is underwater
>The Temple is shaking
Dis gon be gud

Me too.

How the fuck author got the second change after his horrifyingly bad hungry joker and why this thing is still going?

Hungry Joker got 24 chapters, not bad by Jumps's standards considering it was his first series, clearly it had an audience.
Black Clover is still going because it gets good rankings in Japan. You may not like it, but there are clearly people that do.

I guess Beast Magic Guy will just escape again by using a Whale or Orca spell

lets wait until atleast the 100th chapter

I would wager within a year. It's ranking consistently high and selling decently.

I like the art, too. Also, being unpopular on Sup Forums isn't necessarily a bad thing

the nips like it.

I wouldn't say that he is well written, but I actually like him as a villain. But he's not as good as best villain

Don't ever dump this naruto rip off ever again on my Sup Forums, you filthy redditor.

If you actually read this series you'd see it's not really a Naruto rip-off

First chapter is literally a 1:1 remake of naruto, that's enough. If the premise is stolen from another series, you an outright hang yourself.

>muh dreams and hopes
>gets slapped silly

Always some enjoyment to be had from a manga.

delicious DESPAIR

I dont really want it to get an anime since anime adaptions ruin everything but if ir does i hope it gets a decent studio i.e. not toei or A-1.

>Also, being unpopular on Sup Forums isn't necessarily a bad thing
oh agreed, it's just sometimes i'd like to have a decent discussion but people often shitpost

>Implying Naruto invented the "underdog nobody believes in wants to be the very best" cliché

But the whole existence of Black clover is screaming to adopt by Toei.

I've heard people joke that Pierrot will make it and it'll take Naruto's timeslot

Not gonna happen m8 Naruto anime is never going to end.

That wasn't my point you stupid nigga. Look how much the first chapter of BBC ripped of from Naruto besides that. Just try to.

Nah its good cheering for the despair dude is better than those nakama faggots
Still cant tell if she is wearing underwear
no one is forcing you to read it if you dont like it dont read it

Normally I would say that in the middle ages nobody wore underwear, but in Black Clover they have bathing suits, so who knows. Plus, the Japanese fetishize underwear too much to not show it at some point.

I don't read this but it's just a ripoff of that Viking manga combat encounter with big crazy berserker and high agility kid protag?

You mean Vinland Saga? Nothing to do with it, this is a magical fantasy setting.
The kid protag's main gimmick is that even though he has no magic power of his own and can't cast any spells like everyone else, his swords are anti-magic. They can through any magic and deflect attacks if he times it correctly. Yes, he's quite agile, because otherwise he couldn't keep up with anyone, and despite this he hardly ever wins any fights without someone helping him.

It's an updated Naruto with Wizards.

ah ok thanks

it reminded me a lot of that scene

So, if they worship Neptune and live right next to Medieval Europe, why does everyone in the Undersea Temple dress and look Japanese? This all looks much more like Ryugu-Jo then Atlantis.

It's fictional world so real world culture and mythology can be mixed and matched.

If it gets an anime will Sup Forums bother to watch it?

Damn.

Sup Forums will bother fapping to Noelle artwork

Even wounding characters is an excuse for draw fanservice