CANADA YES! Rejects White Afrikaan refugees because claims of racist violence was racist in itself

>White South African family’s refugee bid rejected, accused of boosting case with ‘racist propaganda’

>The claim of the family of six was based on being white South Africans at risk of persecution due to their race, namely Afrikaners

>A white family from South Africa has had their refugee claim for asylum in Canada rejected, having been accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to bolster their claims of violence by the black majority in their homeland.

>The Endres said they were victims of carjacking in 1995, were assaulted on their farm by four black men who entered their home and robbed them in 2004, had their home burglarized in 2013, their car stolen from outside their house in 2014 and, that same year, three black men tried to steal Sonja’s cell phone while she was working.

>The Immigration and Refugee Board denied them refugee protection, saying there was no reliable evidence they were attacked due to their race, and it was more probable they were attacked for economic reasons — to steal their possessions.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3MLHblnbQ
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2017-09-19/norwezka-prosi-o-azyl-w-polsce-bo-urzednicy-chca-jej-zabrac-dziecko/
youtu.be/pOs82l8K1rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT GETS BETTER

>The Endre family appealed to the Federal Court of Canada, the latest challenge by white South Africans seeking asylum in Canada in post-apartheid South Africa.

>They argued the IRB failed to adequately consider the children’s circumstances. They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.

>Defending the IRB’s decision, the government argued concerns for the children were based on “patently unreliable racist propaganda.”

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

JUST
U
S
T

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

>Refugee status is not meant to protect people who face problems the general population of a country faces, but only fears of persecution specific to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion.

meanwhile...

>South Africa's ANC defends "Kill the Boer" song

>LAST month, British woman Sue Howarth and her husband Robert Lynn were woken at 2am by three men breaking into a window of their remote farm in Dullstroom, a small town in the northeast of South Africa, about 240km from the nearest capital city.

>The couple, who had lived in the area for 20 years, were tied up, stabbed, and tortured with a blowtorch for several hours. The masked men stuffed a plastic bag down Mrs Howarth’s throat, and attempted to strangle her husband with a bag around his neck.

>The couple were bundled into their own truck, still in their pyjamas, and driven to a roadside where they were shot. Mrs Howarth, 64, a former pharmaceutical company executive, was shot twice in the head. Mr Lynn, 66, was shot in the neck.

>Miraculously he survived, and managed to flag down a passer-by early on Sunday morning. Mrs Howarth, who police said was “unrecognisable” from her injuries, had multiple skull fractures, gunshot wounds and “horrific” burns to her breasts.

"In deciding the appeal, Justice René LeBlanc, said the refugee claim offered no evidence the state of South Africa is incapable of offering protection for their children from rape or murder."

Are they out of their fucking minds? White people are being slaughtered by the dozen in South Africa. It’s a hell hole down there.

Canada is going too fucking far.

Hopefully America takes them in, but in all likelyhood they'll deny them and not even bother giving a reason. But Canada's reason is maddening.

if only some government could conduct an official study to see if south african whites are being persecuted without it struck down in the planning process for being racist

Here's the Black SA President singing "Shoot the (White) Farmer, Kill The (White) Boer" on national television

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3MLHblnbQ

getting really sick of niggers and Canada. Need to move out of this commie hell hole

even if the last white man on earth was forced to live in a cage surrounded and jeered at by niggers it would not be considered racism. It is literally impossible to be racist to whites because of their superior intelligence and power.

You'd be called a racist and ostracized from society for publicizing that in Canada. You'd also literally go to jail and be sued in SJW tribunals (aka Human Right Tribunals) and stripped of anything you owe, and made to sleep on the street.

Free bump

>tfw the militias in NE didn't bother to wait for professional support before they invaded Canada
>tfw this all could have been prevented

necrobump, niggas

we need proper ruler to dismantle that fucking human rights tribunal

will you let them in if they all become transgender?

Story on image?

Schizo dude on a Greyhound bus cut this dude's face off. Police showed up, not sure if they had to shoot him or if they arrested him.

This makes me fucking sick to the stomach. The west should be doing everything to help the White South Africans.

Apparently recently a Somalian was allowed to stay in Canada, even though he admitted that he was convicted of rape in Somalia, and another guy at the same time was also not scrutinized even though he could not explain why the US didn't give him citizenship.

>>Refugee status is not meant to protect people who face problems the general population of a country faces
>but only fears of persecution specific to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion
>persecution specific to race
However this does not apply for privileged races, i.e. whites.

I hope the US treats them better. They seem like the only country that would take them in, especially the rural Republican states that are big farming industries. I guess Australia could make sense too, because of the climate

Was that the guy that said "Allah told me to kill him because he was a demon"?
That guy was recently let out of the nuthouse and is back in society.

He's a based chink.

Carved up a Carney LEAF while he was sleeping beside him on a Greyhound bus with a combat knife. Made some Chinese art. Carried his head up and down the greyhound bus while RCMP were panicking outside with guns (lol). LEAF police didn't shoot, let him do his thing.

Ended up being diagnosed as "schizo". Was committed for a few years, then Cuckdeau let him out completely free this year. Literally no restrictions, complete pardon.

Also changed his name from some gook name to "Mr. Baker" LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Bunch of RCMP responders claimed PTSD and ended up doing the gene pool a service.

JUST!!!
U
S
T
!!!

Just fucking Dox René LeBlanc already, seriously dox the mother fucker. I don't give a shit, make the mother fucker get big curtains and buy a dog.

I'm currently friends with a white family from S.A. - they came here after also being denied entry to Canadiastan.

Thank God, bless their souls. They'd probably like it more there anyway.

How did Canada end up like this? It all seems recent.

Stephen Harper's conservative party was not that popular, and Justin Trudeau's (probably not) daddy was extremely popular. But he's still a mega-cuck. It's what happens when the mega-cucks get a super majority, but there's no way he's getting re-elected. We're not like the Germans, we won't be happy if "we went from 5% to 5.2%!!!!!"

Yeah, sorry. I forgot... Or blocked it out or something. Sharpen up those hockey skates, charge up those SKS's or something.

Trudy really puts the JUST in JUSTin.

You have to be over 18 to post here. It’s not like Harper was much better. 500k+ shitskin immigrants/yr, foreign transfer workers, sold Canada to China, Israel is our greatest ally.

>giving preferential treatment based on skin color

1638 is

guys. fear not. I am here to save the world.

I don't speak frog buddy

TLDR
or
TFDA

>Quebec has moar rights than many provinces in canada
>one of them involves choosing personally immigrant
>this power actually goes over Federal recomendation.
>sent e-mail to Quebec's immigration minister.
>voiced arguments for, some of them are pretty weak, but if more quebec anons send similar e-mails, we could get this going
>apparently I should recieve an answer in a few days.

Happened pretty close to me. My buddy goes on about it constantly.

>family of white supremicts make up racist bullshit stories to worm into canada
>claim to be targeted "b-because we're white (privileged)"
>almost certainly chosen reluctantly by impoverished youth just trying to get by or to feed their families

Good, we don't need their racist attitudes here. We take in REAL refugees in ACTUAL danger, not scared bigoted whites who think their privileged asses are being targeted

honestly, if you read the article, the reasoning was pretty shit and excluded some facts. it even had a bit of double say at a point

"You're not a refugee if your country can still protect you convenably!"
"High crime isn't a reason to be a refugee!"

My dads best friend actually worked with Lee as a rehabilitation worker and every time I see this incident posted you guys keep adding to the bullshit. The cops didnt get there until well after the beheading and with the chink spazzing out they couldnt just drop him and then it became a police ethics issue after he finally tired himself out and was no longer a threat, there are a lot of problems in this country but when you idiots keep parroting the same bullshit we cant get ahead

Israel is Canada's greatest ally.

not understanding satire.
fuck my retarded country.

I honestly hope Trump finds out about whats going on in SA and allows White South Africans to have free citizenship.

They're out of their fucking minds. We should accept White South African refugees in Australia

So its official. Canada is literally the queen of cucks.

Fuck Canada.

America needs to accept some as well, Hopefully Trump is shown what's truly going on and allows them citizenship,

SIGN THE PETITION
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status

>get ahead

And where exactly do you think you're going?

Raycist whitey btfo

Are you retarded?

>whitehouse
Are you fucking retarded?

That's why I say that Stephen Harper was not popular, you fucking retard.

How do we get Trump to let them in here as a fuck you to weedman?

White pussy is made for blCk cock.

>trying to become a leaf

What a horrible decision. Africa isn't sending their best folks

Why is it so much worse when it happens to babies/children?

if you don't let yourself be slaughtered by feral niggers you are a racists and should die by feral niggers?

not at all, the chief leaf is trying to help them.
If you let your enemies steal everything you own, rape you and your family, and ultimately kill you for no reason; you win.

yeah bro. exactly like you, my dad's mom was a first grade student at newtown who was personally dating adam lanza at newtown junior prom and everything you just said checks out as legit because here i am due to the actual fact that adam is my mom and why would she lie about what your dad told you the truth about that you're definitely not lying about. fuck that hatespeaking user who you're rightly calling out for that problematic wrongthink. #resist

Saw 3 people today who looked like they'd stepped straight out of a market in Mogadishu. God knows what they're doing here. This bullshit has go to stop or we're headed for collapse down the road.

He's been released from prison already.

CANADA IS SO FUCKING FUCKED!!!!!!

He did support apartheid

Post this on reddit news and worldnews. try get this to the top

i fucking hate you canada and i would nuke you without hesitation if i had the codes.

MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS RISING LADS I CANT TAKE IT

Loving how many non-whites keep getting entry into Canada and yet whites just get rejected.
The day I get my dual citizenship and leave this country behind is the day I will cry tears of joy.

This:
Also, he's out of jail now and he can wander Canada unsupervised now as long as he takes his pills.

OH CANADA!
OUR LAND IS KEKED AND NOT FREE!
TRUE POZZED LOVE!
IN ALL OUR SONS THAT JEWS COMMAND!

As she drove a friend home to the township of Guguletu, outside Cape Town, on August 25, 1993, a black mob pulled her from the car and stabbed and stoned her to death.

According to Rex van Schalkwyk, in his 1998 book One Miracle is Not Enough: "Supporters of the three men accused of murdering [her] … burst out laughing in the public gallery of the Supreme Court today when a witness told how the battered woman groaned in pain."

Four people were convicted of killing her.[5]:17–18 In 1998, all were pardoned by South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission when they stated that their actions had been politically motivated.[1]:71

Biehl's family supported the release of the men,[1]:71 and her father shook their hands, stating:

“ The most important vehicle of reconciliation is open and honest dialogue ... we are here to reconcile a human life which was taken without an opportunity for dialogue. When we are finished with this process we must move forward with linked arms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

>"High crime isn't a reason to be a refugee!"
well then we should kick all of these niggers and muslims back to where they came from.
Fuck this country.

This.
This fucking country is a joke.

We need to do something lads.

What is there to do?

Look the U.S they have groups and we don't. There is a start. Nobody wants to organize,

Poland should start a visa lottery for whites running away from the west lmao

Aren't you lot running away for jobs tho

NOUS

>Refugee status is not meant to protect people who face problems the general population of a country faces, but only fears of persecution specific to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion.
So when do we stop accepting Syrian refugees?

No thanks, nobody wants to live in your shithole.

Asylum isn't really handed out to people who deserve it anymore. Germany also refused Snowden, who had legitimate claims contrary to all the nignogs that keep getting asylum.

why dont we just retake sa by force

Canada has already been gone for a long time

Trudeau will win every term until he dies of old age

White South Africans created this mess. Dr. William Pierce goes into great detail about this very subject. They let their Christian Churches cuck them, they imported shitloads of blacks to work their farms because they didn't want to pay fair wages to other whites, and they let Communism fester in every major institution in their country, while white men spent every waking moment LARPing about it instead of taking control of the situation and showing some fucking foresight for once in their god damned lives.

Same fucking story with whites for the last 2000 years. The BEST thing that could happen to the white race is for every last White in SA to die brutally and for it all to end up in the news and on Liveleak, except that White men are too fucking stupid to ever create a mainstream news network, so that's out completely.

Future they chose.

America has more chance of taking them in now that Trump is the president. I would have agreed with you if it were Onigger or Shillary.

Way to go, hiding your flag. You shy?
Nah, all of our trash exported itself to western countries years ago. Biggest wave was in 2004-2008.

We already have some asylum seekers, this Norwegian lady for example running away from her retarded totalitarian marxist government.
polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2017-09-19/norwezka-prosi-o-azyl-w-polsce-bo-urzednicy-chca-jej-zabrac-dziecko/

You'll be back

We need your help.
youtu.be/pOs82l8K1rk

>racist propaganda
>no evidence
The active targeting and ongoing government endorsed genocide of whites, particularly farmers, is a fucking fact. What in the hell?

u on the wrong side history whitey
we comin 4 u

Oh look so now whites are trying to flee the problems they created to another land where whites oppressed the native population.

I am glad they were denied here. They must stay and face fix the problems they created

>What in the hell?
JUDEN. That is what in hell.

Add a few more buzzwords and baby you got a bait going

Steady Canada you're catching up with Sweden, France, Germany and UK for cuckery

>saying there was no reliable evidence they were attacked due to their race, and it was more probable they were attacked for economic reasons — to steal their possessions.
Fewf. I would hate to be murdered because I'm white. I'd much rather it were to steal my stuff.

Yeah we are. Its disgusting how we all let this happen. I'm ready to just go dark.