Are we headed towards a permanent collapse of western civilization, caused by liberals?

Are we headed towards a permanent collapse of western civilization, caused by liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/28/artificial-intelligence-god-anthony-levandowski
conservativeangle.com/far-left-salon-media-on-verge-of-bankruptcy/
youtube.com/watch?v=tV5U8kVYS88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd rather we burn this world than let them build their Hell.

Let the missiles fly.

Yes. Fall of Rome 2.0

Hahahahahahaha

This.

From the ashes, a new era will dawn.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/28/artificial-intelligence-god-anthony-levandowski

Praise the Machine God!

Yes.

When will people call these faggots out on being capitalists as well? They have immense social capital which they use to exploit the common man. They're worse than the robber barons of yesteryear!

Yes.

Actually it will be caused by rightists.

I'm looking forward to laughing when these stronk, brave women express their regrets, especially with Dunham as their role model

Is it Salon or Slate that can't afford to pay the lease on their offices?

Fucking genius, what an interesting idea strange that cucks don't do this more often.

>End of capitalism.

Women will have fewer resources to parasitize.

Not permanent. Something will rise from the ashes again as it always has. Our task is to make sure that the right things do.

>No marriage
>No capitalism
>No god.

So in other words:
>Massive state with control over all citizens
>No shared values or relationships to resist such a state
>And no pretense of spirituality to provide hope, morality, or meaning.

What a Utopia.

We need to kill of the MSM for good with our weaponized autism super Saiyan God kaiokenen x 6666

Sad

>Finally!

Smug journalist quip #2,564

Amazing

Fuck.

civilization collapsed long ago dude. We're just a few brief sparks in an infinitely wide pile of ashes.

Fucking whore. Poor kid.

wtf the bible was right, we are regressing to the pagans throwing their babies in fires to molech.

>Are we headed towards a permanent demoralization and destabilization of western civilization, caused by Kremlin?
That's exactly what Yuri tells us.

Well when you neuter and annilihate christian morality the basis for Western civilisation... you will start to see child sacrifice, cannabalism and slavery among other things.

Is there a chrome extension I can download that auto-blocks any image with Lena Dunham in it? Like ad-block, but better.

Saved. Mostly true. Unfortunately, some of those traits make for awesome sex, but horrible relationships. Oh, and the other thing is women would be so offended by this list, but judge men way more harshly.

7/10 what do I win?

>headed
We're in the middle of it you faggot

and what are you doing about it? Sucking black cock? Good job retard

I think he asked her to test if she was a disloyal cunt or not and when she agreed he went and sold her out like the whore she is. He's a major cuck for watching it happen though. It disgusts me that this is something that can feasibly happen. As in you can just ask your significant other if they want to have sex with other men like a cheap whore and they just casually agree rather than finding the idea fucked up in itself.

regressives
degeneracy

At least we have shitposts and memes in the abyss.

Deport

conservativeangle.com/far-left-salon-media-on-verge-of-bankruptcy/

This is what happens when you have nothing to be proud of, sad that the only joy of immature nu-beaners is to try to be as edgy as possible and stand up to the white man who gifted them a chance at a good life.

I used to go to a school program that was located near Salons offices. The people who worked there are exactly how you'd picture them.

Fucking cuck

this

Those are natives you retards

one for the ovens

What hubris does this generation possess to think they know literally everything better than everyone who lived before them?

Niggers?

you seem to be under the impression they won't just be bought out by another company and continue on

>tfw that's 99% of women

It always is.

That poor kid, one of the only times I will say a black kid seriously dindu nuffin.

Bitch deserves to die the death.

They still deserve to be deported

Obviously...

ever see your own mother naked?

She looks a lot like my mother, except my mother is 61

This is what I play on the phonograph as I hear the Red Army on the stairs, in the hall, and breaking down the door.
youtube.com/watch?v=tV5U8kVYS88

WHY DONT MEN RESPECT WOMEN ANYMORE?!?!?!

Depression

look at that fucking neeeeeck

>Salon

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Yes, the major cities of the West are now Satellite States of Babylon. They are no longer a part of their host countries, Toronto in Canada, New York in USA, London in England . These places are permanent colonies of Babylon and if you currently reside in any of these place or any other Babylonian satellite colonies you need to get the fuck out right now. We shouldn't consider these places as a part of our countries.

And fuck it, nevermind just the cities, most of the major institutions of our countries such as the government, media, academia are all satelitte institutions of Babylon now and you and your family need to stay the fuck away from them too

Even if the right loses it will still win in the long run. It always does.

probably.
They crave change in their generation and would risk multi-century stability because they value virtue-signal issues so highly, and will push to rush those things extremely hard that they may be realized in their lifetime.

I impose,
If given the options of their ideology being integrated over 10 generations peacefully and easily, versus it being implemented in their lifetime with a 75% chance of governmental instability, they would chose the immediate.

The social gain from virtue signalling aggressively gives them a perception in which they are correct, because they value nothing beyond the scope of their own social lifespan.

This dude has to be a jew

The joke is they have to be fast enough to catch you, first.

Either there's a reboot on the way, or it's totally the end.

Maybe western Europe and North America will be destroyed. The weak sexless libtards will give way to Mexicans in North America, and to Muslims in Western Europe. Once those peoples utterly destroy every single system we have built (both intentionally and because they lack the requisite intelligence to maintain) then China will colonize North America, and Russia will destroy the caliphate in western Europe, opening it up for colonization.

That's so evil, and I don't see how anyone could do this to their own flesh and blood.

One of my favorites

High test

you know he's right

As Thomas Sowell aptly noted, the problem with liberals is that they think "If only we perfected the institutions, then everything would be OK".

They fundamentally do not understand, institutions will always be imperfect. And in their effort to push forward social progress, they essentially caused the Tocqueville Effect

I give her credit for not aborting him or letting him be neglected so she can party.

It's better he get adopted by someone who'll actually put him first.

Post yfw WW3 happens when Christian China attempts to reclaim Jerusalem, only to be attacked by the Caliphate of Europe

kek i hope i can be comfy to see that shit show

>apparently, I'm a prostitute
Never stops being funny.

Christianity is not the basis of european morality, pagan european morality is the basis for christian european morality. Get it right. it doesn't come from christianity originally. This should be obvious unless you accept that you know nothing about your ancestors' religion and instead only knew christianity and how it ridiculed your ancestors, the ones it enslaved for a long while.

>Are we headed towards a ... collapse
Yes.
>permanent
No.

>Christianity is not the basis of european morality, pagan european morality is the basis for christian european morality.

(You)

He's right thou, you kiwi cuck piece of filth.

>liberals live in cities
>if a country wanted to fuck with someone, they nuke cities
>most predictions of a nuclear war wouldn't be total destruction of life
>cities would be wiped out however
>countrysides would be hard living but manageable
>a nuclear war is the best thing to happen

No really, you should look into this. Your ancestors worshipped life. Christianity worships death. The two mixed and now you have this amalgamation that noone takes seriously because no one is threatening their lives anymore. They need an alternative and that is european tradition and not a desert death worshipping cult to be forced on them. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU TO REMAIN IGNORANT. THE ALTERNATIVE IS BEING A TRAITOT TO YOUR PEOPLE AND A TRAITOR TO LIFE.

No he's not, you pagan barbarian filth.

If paganism was the basis of European morality, we'd still be enslaving neighbouring HUWHYTE tribes and selling them off to the highest bidder

I will never understand this MUH PAGAN MORALS shit, when the BASED PAGAN ROMANS did more damage to indigenous European culture than anything that followed them
>YEAH WELL THE GAULS/BRITONS/HISPANIAE/DACIANS WERE KEKS

No. But we MIGHT have trouble from the recent increase in political and social polarisation. Extremists of all colours, sexes, creeds and so on: begone!

Paganism is dead. Its gods are dead. The Abrahamic faiths rule the world.