Holy shit why have I never seen this show discussed here...

Holy shit why have I never seen this show discussed here? I just started and finished season 1 and it's the best political series ever. Does Sup Forums enjoy HOC?

It turns into cuckolding shit
frank becomes president

Then claire becomes president after Frank resigns

Real life is far more entertaining.

Frank's a faggot sorry for spoiling it. He's literally a gay fag that gets fucked in the ass by his college buddy

Kate Mara dies

dont ruin it

Sup Forums doesnt like it because the general public likes it and we need to keep up our edgy contrarian image
it's literally the clintons story, wait til you get to the libya bit and the russians

the British one is better.

it's really not ruining it, you know that's where it's heading

The show starts to suck after frank becomes president

Because it turned to shit as soon as he became president

No it's for entertainment consumers... real life is not a waste of time.

>it's the best political series ever.
Yeah and what would be #2? Fucking West Wing?

patrician, leaf

It starts off a parody of Bill Clinton but quickly devolves into Obama Schlong swallow and then goes full REEEEEEEEEEE

Watched season 1 and don't get the hype, and I watch a lot of mediocre TV.

Watch The Thick of It instead, Malcolm Tucker is Sup Forums tier. There is also a movie that is based on The Thick of It called "In The Loop" that doesn't actually tie into the show at all but follows Malcolm around. Check that movie out if you're not sure about committing for a full series.

Best first two posts ever

Sitting staring at a screen like a zombie, no thanks. I find watching TV or movies painful whenever I have to do it for social reasons, like actal pain, it's like torture. Fortuantely it's mostly an old peoples thing. Doing something, anything is so much more enjoyable.

Season 1 was good and then it turned into shit

eh, british one is a bit more campy, though fun; first series was good, second alright, third was shit

>why have I never seen this show discussed here?

Because it goes to absolute shit after S1, which a gorillion years ago.

I like: Kevin Spacey's acting, southern charm, and overall delivery. A few other people in the show are good too.

I don't like: That fucking nigger who plays Remy, first and foremost, because he's a shitty actor regardless of him being a nigger. And of course there's a white woman cheating on her husband with him. And all of the aforementioned faggotry already pointed out in this thread.

It's an alright show taken at face value, but it fails and literally sucks cock if meant to be an allegory for any real political happenings

There's more than enough actual hypocrisy in politics not to warrant glorifying it openly in a television show. I finished the first season but became nauseated by it and quit at the start of the second.

>watching TV