Soy Boys

Let's discuss why the jews are putting soy in nearly every common food in American grocery stores.

Some examples of forced soy placement: beef jerky, peanut butter, ice cream, candy, baked lays, many chips through the use of soybean oil instead of soy lecithin.

It might make sense to add soy to some products but I've noticed it in most corporate products. Also please list any examples of forced soy use you have come across

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649104/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's literally just to make more profit
no jew on white conspiracy needed

pipe down and go to another thread if you have nothing to contribute

False the ammount of soy used is minuscule

how do you know that? Also why is it being added to most foods then? You know it was not present to this extent 20 years ago

you just listed a bunch of garbage tier food and youre worried about soy content? nobody tell him about apples. jesus.

There is obviously not soy in fresh fruit which is why it's not brought up. Eating healthy is the best choice. I am asking why jews are putting soy in a ridiculous number of commonly consumed items. Most people do not eat healthy because they are lazy or think they cannot afford to

Lecithin is an effective surfactant and soy is the most economical source.
Soy panic is real. For these people it can't be their high bodyfat percentage or shrunken testicles at the root of their hormone issues. It must be the Soybean Jew.

considering I do not eat soy I do not have any of these problems. I noticed it in my peanut butter nutrition label a few days ago after some recent soy threads then I did some browsing of corporate food products at the store today and was shocked at the prevalence. Your answer was inadequate too

I blame Sam Hyde and his jizzthirsty fan base for this meme.

you're giving too much credit to Sam Hyde then. On the other hand there is very little explanation for the physical feminization of men and I am starting to believe nutrition is a component of the problem

>soy lecithin
why dont they use egg lecithin instead? Its fully capable of emulsifying things, which is why its used in homemade hollandaise, mayo, salad dressings, etc...

hmmm... my almonds are intensifying

Yes. Non-Jew food makers in the US would never pump people with shit cheap addictive food.

thank you for this information. This is what I am looking for

HFCS coats your brain

I looked in a pckage of Lipton green tea the other day and guess what was in the ingredients SOY LECITHIN! really? Why the fuck does my tea need that shit omg.

I use it to make my meds. I'm not too worried about it. I can always eat a steak for dinner. Will be getting sunflower version next time

It's not soy, not as nature or god or whatever made it. It's BT soy made by man. A genetically engineered abomination from the people that gassed american soldiers with agent orange in vietnam, it's monsanto.

Monsanto bt soy is about 80-90% of the soy in north america. Unless it says non-gmo or organic on the label, then it's bt soy. They also make bt corn which monsantos own studies (they had to release after being sued) proves is unsafe and leads to cancer.

80-90% of the canola and sugar, also gmo. GMO corn, soy, canola, and sugar is in all processed foods. There's no escaping it.

It's soft kill poisons, silent weapons for a quiet war. We're being rendered autistic and sterile. Look at the autism rates in western countries like poland where people rarely eat processed foods compared to countries like canada that have a rate of autism thousands of times higher.

It's not just the gmos in the processed foods though, the preservatives and such are also linked in mainstream studies even to neurodegenerative conditions.

We're being poisoned, like rats. Why? Because they're evil, that's it. They worship evil and live to do evil, that's all the motivation they need. It also keeps us dumb, keeps us sick, keeps us down. They think we're dumb fucks and we deserve it, and I can sort of understand their perspective seeing as how you've been warned countless fucking times but you still eat this shit anyways you dumb fucking peasant cattle.

>why dont they use egg lecithin instead
Because it's more expensive and there would be no point except to appeal to a niche market of Sup Forums posters who are terrified of soybeans.

Do you breath through one nostril at a time to help yourself lie to yourself

this
shut the fuck up nigger
god you are dumb

MUH BEANS

i supervise a food production facility. its used in a lot of the recipes because its the cheapest emulsifier. you can do the same recipes without but the results are poor and you're left with a lot of separation and a lower shelf life.

no jews involved.

nah its the jews

Thank you I will add this to the list next time
Thank you for the informative post. Very useful information

What's wrong with apples?

MUH BEANS indeed

>no jews involved
That's where you're wrong

>a niche market of Sup Forums posters

Majority of people I talk to IRL don't like soy.

> because its the cheapest emulsifier
source please.

Alright maybe i'm being a bit harsh. Organic food is expensive, hard to find when you're going out to eat. fuck i'm eating cheese right now and that cow was fed corn at some point. I'm being poisoned like a rat right now. And it's a tough pill to swallow that all the food has been poisoned by devil worshipping elites, but that's the truth.

All the major food corporations have connections to bilderburg. Nearly everything on the shelf is from "them" for you.

And it really just pisses me off, this is our food supply and it's being poisoned right in front of us.

>Sup Forums posters who are terrified of soybeans
drink up goyim

it's literally just a dirt cheap yet nutritious bean that can be blended to meet virtually any texture and flavour profile.

people in asia have been eating it for thousands of years and how many tiny crossdressing trannies do you see in china?

Everything is contaminated. Poison food that is stored in poison plastic containers.

It's genuinely sad.

You sound like you would be a defender of HFCS a couple of years ago. It and soy effectively fill the same roll as a cheap "do everything" plant product
>being anti-HFCS makes you unAmerican! Corn is American!
When corporations cut corners in foodstuffs, it is not a good thing, no matter what food stuff it may be. In this case, soy subsidies are doing their job just as well as corn subsidies did.

GMO is used to copyright seedstock and create larger yields (so farmers choose their product). it's not used to make horrifying death food, that is not how GMO is used.

Yes, asian males are the peak of masculinity

everyone in Asia is short and feminine looking. This is one of the main arguments in favor of soy being suboptimal at best for male nutrition

soy isn't crazy bullshit like HFCS, it's literally a shitty-tasting bean that's been eaten for a long-ass time. there are bigger things to complain about than soy.

A lot

I'm still a defender of HFCS as a substitute for sugar. There is literally nothing wrong with it except for quantity.

they aren't real soybeans, they are genetic mutations

it's a good thing soy is used as a binder/filler/etc. in western foodstuffs and is in no way meant to provide the bulk of food mass.

Eggs are the alternative, and it for sure cost more to grow a chicken than a soy plant.

there's also palm oil, rapeseed, sunflower and some blends but all the cheapest prices are usually soy so that's that. the owner is the purchaser and sometimes we get others but soy is always the best $. also once you go soy it's a bit of a hassle to outright change ingredients and testing. it's a long process.

It is far better than the fucking corn that we have been living off of the past 20 years....

no it's used to kill us slowly. it's killing us right now. in studies on small animals it causes sterility within 3 generations. sperm levels in the west have dropped drastically. we're being culled. we are under attack.

HFCS is made from different sugars (fructose & glucose) than traditional table sugar, that are broken down faster than sucrose, leading to more weight gain and a larger impact on diabetic health than an equal sized portion of sucrose. the only possible health benefit over sucrose is that it is much sweeter so requires less.

Honey, Table sugar and HFCS all have around 50-50 Glucose:Fructose so yes they're all basically the same. The real problem is people get too much carbs in general and almost no fiber to satiate them.

Trannies are fairly common in Asian countries.

Because it's a cheap source of protein. Partially grown soybeans with some spicy seasoning is a nice salad like dish.

It might be causing endocrine disruption and after learning how many products it is in people are getting more exposure to this than they think.

humans are fucking tough. the things these people have done to us and we're still alive. incredible, but i don't know how much longer we can keep going. we've been hit pretty bad

And corn isn't an issue, but condensing it and putting it in everything (this is key) is not good.
They are doing this with soy now a days, instead of corn. How can you possibly think this is a good thing.

HCSF has a more pronounced effect on insulin release than pure sucrose u faggot.

This (generally as vegetable oil) and corn syrup are in pretty much everything. Avoid processed foods, learn minimally processed foods. Larabars are awesome and never have this stuff. Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter has one ingredient, so you need to stir it.

Why is soy better? Corn is nice. But i guess you people are just tired of it so the soy is a trendy new thing to improve sales.

So it skips one step of the sucrose metabolism. Fructose is also prevalent in, you know, fruit.
I don't think there's a health benefit over table sugar. Stop drinking soda, put down the Oreos and get some exercise, and you won't have to care about the exact ratios of simple sugars in your food.

HFCS is simply too concentrated. The human body needs some filler in it's digestion track.

>russian
gmos were recently banned from russia (and scotland and a few other countries), that's why your corn and soy is safe, and ours isn't

>high bodyfat percentage
This, fatboys with baby faces errywhere

We are not tired of corn. This is why I am asking for theories behind the latest jewish trick. Most likely option so far looks like malicious endocrine disruption

>he thinks he's still alive

It is always best $ because it is mass produced out west. Something crazy like 80% of crops or something dumb. It is essentially the new corn.

Using it the same way will lead to the same problems. The corn wasn't the issue, it was the oversupply and the subsequent need to find a use for all of that corn. Soon we will have the same problem with soy.

Darn Jews. I wish society would just purge them so a large portion of the white population could move to a less substantial boogeyman and actually get some real shit done. Like harnessing the sun. Or gravity. Fucking Israel.

That's why Monsanto doesn't serve it in their corporate cafeteria?

Yeah well i don't know much about it, but corn were never considered as a backbone of food industry here. We only eat it as a canned corn or just buy fresh, boil it and eat, sometimes with salt.

The cancer (maybe even literally) of russian food industry is palm oil which is dirt cheap and was used almost everywhere. Recently we had info war to fight palm oil usage but i am unsure about how much it changed things.

Soy is very bad for men its not a meme and some people pointed out that alot of asian people eat it and theyre small and more feminine plus they have weaker bones

OYYYYY VEYYYYYY

regular soy is fine in small amounts, but maybe since it's in small amounts in almost everything we eat it adds up, but i'm not sure that's the angle. i think it takes rather a lot of soy to be an endocrine disrupter, like a litre of soy milk every day sort of thing, but I haven't looked into it in years so I could be wrong.

But I think the angle here is that this is genetically modified soy. It's been created in a lab to withstand fuckloads of glyphosate. I don't know what's worse, the gmo, or the fuckloads of glyphosate we now consume thanks to the gmo making that possible. But this is a plot to slowly kill people, make them sick, wreck their fertility, cripple the youth with mental conditions. This is evil food made by people who worship evil. It's establishment food, from the elite, this is what the people in power want us eating, and they hate us. We are animals to them and they will put us down like animals.

do you know how fucking important that step is for your metabolism? going from 0 to 100 in the bloodstream is like a fucking shotgun blast to your system. HFCS is bar none the leading cause of diabetes in america. sucrose does not cause diabetes the way HFCS does.

soy can do things corn can't. byproducts like lecithin are an obvious example, alongside soy being a decent meat substitute

rich people eat rich people food.

Stop being reasonable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>replied to OP in two separate posts
Shill confirmed

>soy being a decent meat substitute

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT'S CHEAPER TOUGH SHIT

Feel free to link the peer reviewed study that substantiates because most of what I'm finding indicates the opposite.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649104/

oh yes, the reasonable skeptic. a little fedora and a smug look on his soft soyboy face. he like scientism but he calls it science and he can always count on mainstream publications to prove that everythings totally fine. fuck, he's so reasonable, what a guy.

it's just profit! that's what the middle class is being destroyed, creating fewer customers for goods and services... for profit! profit is a means to power and power for them is a means to complete the great work passed down to them by their dark lord.

i don't blame "jews", though jews are involved it goes deeper then that. this is merely the battle between good and evil, a bit over your head, doesn't really fit into your simplistic "for profit thats all" worldview, so you might want to sit this one out

stop eating junk food then.

Unless you specifically buy "soy free" eggs, then every egg you eat is a soy-delivering, t-reducing timebomb.

why are people so obsessed with this emoji?

Thank you for another great post I am enjoying the information you are bringing to the thread. I have not learned that much about GMOs yet but it looks like that is the next rock to turn over. I agree with your premise about evil food made by evil people, I started on the path to understanding health and nutrition due to the side effects of poor nutrition. After I started to dig deeper it's very sad what they are doing to our food and beverages. It will be difficult to get a critical mass behind reform in this area if most people are mentally and physically drained from this poison.

yes, the chickens are fed gmo corn and soy and it gets into the egg concentrated. organic eggs are an option but cost more.

>shovel down double cheeseburgers, fries, and diet cokes

>MUST BE THE SOY!!!

fatidiot americans

beef jerky and peanut butter are junk food in your world?

Truly there is no escape from this Hell.
Brb, gonna go slice my nuts off in the middle of the supermarket screaming IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOU FUCKING KIKES

I never considered this. Thank you

yeah, once you go deeper it becomes pretty obvious all these health problems are no accident. profit can't be the only motive when you start seeing the harm done, this is beyond profit, beyond greed, it's evil.

most pre processed things are.

This is objectively wrong, what the fuck are you talking about.

Sucrose is a disaccharide combination of fructose and glucose. 50-50 split, and they're bonded together. When your body ingests them, it has to expend energy to properly digest them.

HFCS, as the acronym says, is high fructose corn syrup. Let's break down the name, shall we. HIGH. FRUCTOSE... to finish breaking down the name I'll just say the corn syrup is simply the method of delivery, but that's relatively unimportant.

High fructose means it has a higher fructose content than normal sugar (glucose). Proper glucose, as i mentioned above, is 50-50 combination. The only way to get anything other than 50-50, which HFCS is (it's 55-45), is to have the ingredients unbonded.

So your body gets the sugars in a more easy to absorb way (and thus affect insulin, as one other user noted above).

Neither fructose nor glucose are bad for you, but fructose (from fruit) is traditionally ingested with the rest of the fruit, i.e. fiber, which has a noticeably impact on lessening the impact of sugars in your body.

tl:dr; it is simply dishonest to say that HFCS and table sugar are the same thing.

Soy is plant based estrogen. Shit makes you gay.

The human noses switches nostrils, you primarily only use one at a time.

>cost more

sadly, it is what it is. but how many eggs are you eating? shit eggs are about $2 for 12 where I live, and organic, soy-free eggs are about $5. I go through less than a dozen a week. so the difference is like $3 more every 10 days? seems worth it to me.

What really rustles my jimmies is that GMO faggot corporations pump money into universities to breed hair-dyed pixie faggot hipsters to run around talking about “not all GMOs user”.

Fuk u.

Get those synthetic flavonoids that induce insulin release out of my food!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying you can stop it
>implying ambiguously-gendered problem-glass-wearing uptalking low-test balding-at-20 soybois aren't the inevitable future of Western manhood

Pro tip: stop eating processed foods. When you do eat processed foods make them yourself.

>implying jews dont make a buck off the goy when they're screwing us
Lurk moar faggot

most peanut butter contains corn and icing sugar. but the real 100% peanuts stuff is fine. just read the label.

as for processed meats, the world health organization said a single hotdog contains 3x more carcinogens then an adult human should eat in a day. but thats the who, so maybe they have another motive for telling us that. could be true though, i havent looked into it beyond reading the study on the who website linked from drudge report.

also the canadian heart and stroke foundation suggested 20 grams of added sugars (not including fruit) a day as the healthy limit, and a can of coke contains almost 3 times that. and some people drink 2-3 cans of coke a day almost every day on top of everything else that contains sugar, which is in nearly everything.

Doesn't soy contain a high amount of phytoestrogen? Doesn't the body treat phytoestrogen like estrogen? Would not pumping males with estrogen cause them to be more feminine, underdeveloped, and thus easier to control?