Marilyn Manson For President

If Trump can become president, then so can Marilyn Manson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXZumpbHOVA
youtube.com/watch?v=ihAxtvCTBqY
youtube.com/watch?v=tG-eCwYBirg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean he's always been eligible. I wouldn't vote for him, but I'm sure a couple million would.

I dont want him, and i dont need him.

I'm glad he's going to burn in hell.
I'm glad.

Nope. This is why Trump won. The left doesn't understand that Trump supporters are not a fringe group. Running someone like MM would make more people vote for Trump.

1997 called, it wants it's relevance back

I mean he's no gayer than our last president

>2008
Fuck'n kek

Not President, but 90s Manson would've made a great Secretary of the Interior or Chair of the Ways and Means Committee.

oh hey! that dude was in my college class at broward college florida i got him a pub sub once

THIS

IS

don't bother to resist or he'll beatcha

s. "You're asking what I think about Trump, and it's a tough call because if you look back at old presidents that have been in the past, and you weren't old enough to know how they lived their lives, and you didn't live in the era that was so media-saturated and internet and just so many opinions swirling around, the world seems a bit chaotic more than it should be," he says. "But then when you simplify it, it isn't more chaotic. It just comes down to two things: Who has more charisma, and who are they appealing to. And neither one of them appeal to me."

use your fist and not your mouth

He's against conforming to conservatism and liberalism and he is anti-establishment
I'd vote for him because it would be fucking chaos, so I'd do it just for the ride

that's his best song
this is a good one to
youtube.com/watch?v=RXZumpbHOVA

He would be the total death of America as you know it
At least he doesn't like Judaism like Jewish loving Trump
Brian Warner would bring chaos and destruction to society as president, it would be glorious

Under rated

THE

NEW

SHIT

I agree
youtube.com/watch?v=ihAxtvCTBqY

why would he even want the job?

youtube.com/watch?v=tG-eCwYBirg

the election was the only fun part for Trump.

Manson: "I don't even really know what to do with it. You know, it's the old tradition of like, 'Yeah man I got a lot of black friends, I got a lot of Jewish friends' or whatever, it's like, the people that I know that are my friends that are black are completely comfortable with my sense of humour because I think that racism is more about if something is like – whatever, it's a stupid word, it's a made up word, it's an ism. Jizm is an ism.

He should wait until Trump has his 8 years because I want to see what Trump actually does

last I checked he was about as fat as Axl Rose. who is pretty damn fat these days

Saw Axl at a concert lately he actually lost a lot of weight.

;^)

Who?

Isn't he a commie or something?

I would vote for him just for the lulz it would cause

HE KNOWS WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE

oooohh, THIS sound like FUN! yeah, let's do it. Brian's not doing anything lately anyway. gets my vote.

Deeply inside if it where an artist for president, I have always rooted for Clint Eastwood, dad was a cop, so while growing up I saw all his movies and sorta influenced on me I guess.
I assume he did not ran for POTUS because of old age but GOD he would have been some sort of badass not taking quite your PC president.
Not discrediting Trump I like him but he surely talks like a retard, not saying about his Twitter rants.
> pic related. What could have been.

drumpf btfo