Give me a quick rundown on the Free Masons Sup Forums

Give me a quick rundown on the Free Masons Sup Forums.

What the fuck are the on about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSLiHKrzRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they like to diddle each others buttholes in the name of Lucifer

Really?

Homosexual cult

Originally it was used to destroy Christian political power in Europe

Now its basically LARPing for boomers

Honestly I think it's just a gentlemen's club that does occasional charitable/philanthropic work. Sup Forums's schizophrenia will have you believe they're some centries' old deep state. They're just relatively benign middle and upper class old dudes that occaisonally do small scale good for their local communities; otherwise I think it's just a social club.

t. deep state masonic shill

its suggested you wear red underwear to your first initiation for a reason

I believe this

They all have halitosis and wear fanny packs.

When the Bolsheviks took power in Russia they executed all of the non Jewish masons. So they are pretty much useful diots for zionists

My grandfather was to told to seek membership; he did not though. Recently I was told to seek membership, however I won't. It's auto-excommunication. And the whole secret society thing is distasteful.

They're hurting for new members. Let them rot.

This. They essentially just got BTFO and replaced by the Jews. Honestly just useful idiots of the Kikes.

They're a bit like the KKK, in that they used to have real power, but were subverted and quarreled until they collapsed into essentially glorified local charities that help their communities to stay relevant.

Free Masons and the Illuminati had a definite hand in the French Revolution. To deny that is to deny basic history.

Today they are a joke. Its a hollow shell and a relic of the past

this nigger from africa that my sister was dating was literally getting in the freemasons here

>Free Masons and the Illuminati had a definite hand in the French Revolution.
No, revolutionaries tried to get into those groups. Not the other way around. Maybe you need more than basic history.

>muh grand architect

I shall never reveal, ever conseal

That the one and only thing we were told not to do is actually a big meanie doodie-hed, and we must do the complete opposite to whatever was said because time never passes and nobody ever dies; you can and should save yourselves and that's all there is to life

masons are satanic/luciferian evil

lower rights are for obtaining resource$ from useful idiots

higher rites are "achieved" through blackmail initiation rites

highest rites are hidden and only revealed after pledging fielty to satan/lucifer evil

This right here.

WTF am I reading? No one asked you to join, damn lying idiot. And it's not excommunication anymore. Jesus, read a book or something before you post

>No one asked you to join, damn lying idiot.

Correct. I was told to seek membership. Not asked to join.

> And it's not excommunication anymore
>state of grave sin and cannot receive communion

K. Difference with distinction.

Why are you so buttmad?

>Difference with distinction.

without* rather

>And it's not excommunication anymore
This, you can still receive communion unless reported through the Holy See, as it's a legal process.
Source: Lots of Catholic men in my lodge.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSLiHKrzRU

That's like saying Freemasons were responsible for the American Revolution. The argument is 1) lot's of important people were Masons 2) big events involving those people happened 3) therefor Freemasonry must have caused it. Mason halls are a social club more than anything. Social clubs are how lots of people get together, talk, and share ideas. Fraternal organizations aren't really a big deal anymore, so people have forgotten that an organization's mumbo jumbo doesn't mean nearly as much as providing a venue for people to meet and communicate.

Yup. Correlation =/= causation.

Year 1991 confirms. Luciferian Rape Me Nirvana Rituals. Kek indeed

You're kidding me right?

Fraternities run every single college campus that matters and dictates the young adult social scene. Who do ya think freemasons are? Peasants and Mexican farmhands? Masons are the intellectual elite which is loosely organized at the base but run by the same spheres of wealth at the top ranks.

Go play Deus Ex 2000 and visit the templar cathedral lodge. Educate/Red Pill yourself on the tiny hall of books. Illuminati chapters of the Masons control the gold and banks. Those aren't the public lodges used for recruiting. 666 was solomons yearly gold tribute. Apply the metaphor and connect the dots.

>Go play Deus Ex 2000
>Educate/Red Pill yourself
Dude. It's a video game.