Tokyo Ghoul:re

Dropped

Press F to pay your respect

Wha happened??????? Lurker here give me the details I'm buying the anime soon. Did he stab his own neck

See you next week.

Fucking Ishida.

He slit his throat you autist.

arima will turn into a fuckin titan

F

>TFW the strongest ghoul gets offpaneled by Lord Furuta.

Damn how tall is that boy

i calling it right now

Kaneki is stronger than Eto and neither is an actual ghoul.

Is Tokyo ghoul close to its ending?

The tree of Kaneki must at times be watered with the blood of autists and sadists.

irrelevant Eto is a SSS rated Ghoul hailed as the strongest one by the CCG. Turns out shes a complete fucking joke that jobbed to Furuta.

Thats the point hes making retard.

still seems to be a fair amount of plot threads to clean up in this arc alone.

Then Rise and Kannou need to be brought back on the board. After that we should be pretty close to the end.

>irrelevant
How? Why would you value a rank more than the dynamic in the actual story are you a powerlevel retard? Kill yourself and stop to speak about yourself from the third-person view.

Nah, it will at least have a few other huge arcs. Nothing in manga is even close to being explained.

I'd imagine there being a part 3 that's also another 140-149 chapters.

Nope, what that poster meant who you replied was that CCG overestimated her since shes a sfucking a joke. I know your your 2 buutblasted to see facts Etofag but shes a jobber, now carry your asshurt elsewhere autist.

If only. I don't want to keep reading this clusterfuck if all Ishida is going to do is remove what I like about it on a periodic basis.

Etofags on suicide watch.

>Nope, what that poster meant who you replied was
>What I meant
ftfy

>was that CCG overestimated her since shes a sfucking a joke.
No they didn't. Furuta is simply stronger, he literally said that he was hiding that fact from V or they would have tried to kill him like they tried to kill eto. Most people in the CCG don't even know what Furuta is.

>I know your your 2 buutblasted to see facts Etofag but shes a jobber, now carry your asshurt elsewhere autist.
Kill yourself

Eto fag this buttblasted lel.

>Arima was the real suicidal one just looking for someone to put him out of his misery
It sure is lonely at the top. Also dropped.

>when user is so retarded that he cant see hes getting trolled by a Furuta fag samefagging lel.

>getting BTFO
>doesn't even understand that I'm not a etofag and actually say that she's legit weaker than Furuta
Underage retard, leave.

kys

FUCK YOU FURUTA FUCK YOUR STUPID POWER LEVEL SHIT

>ftfy
>doesnt realize im not labelling myself as another poster defending 1st poster on purpose.

how low is your IQ Etofag?

Why is everyone ignoring that Haise is back?

you're just mad furuta is the main character now

I'm fucking bored in TG recent chapters the edge is getting way out of hand.

Ishida keep shoehorning the edge even though it's unnecessary.

God, I miss Haise.and his comfy quinx squad.

You mean the hair color at the end of the chapter? It would be fucking cruel if it were Haise standing right there when Arima killed himself.

I hope beta kaneki has sex with Rize in front of furuta

It's clearly a reference to Kaneki accepting Haise as a part of his and the reason why he didn't kill Arima. He will 100% feel the pain of Arima's death as much as Haise would.

>The Asshurt levels on Etofags is off the charts. The hemorrhoids even got him thinking hes not an Etofag lel. CCG overestimated and best put her and you faggots in your place.

So whatever happened to Hirako?

Why are you posting a picture of someone who brings nothing but pain in his life then?

So beautiful.

All this autism one post. Kys you inbred etofaggot.

ahaha

I don't think he will feel pain about that, he probably understands that this is the only outcome that would ever come from their confrontation, neither wants to kill the other but its pretty clear that Arima would never be able to do anything else, one of them had to die

I just want him to find a way to save Arima. I don't even care anymore if he makes him a ghoul or whatever asspull he has to summon.

As always he'll be 0.1 seconds to late. Next chapter will start with him and his squad arriving just as Arima cuts his throat. Kaneki runs away afterwards.

>Furutafag's so desperate for (You)s that he replies several times to the same post
Ayy

Why though? Just because of waifu/husbando bullshit? YOu would rather the character give up on their own characteristics so you can have some bullshit way to self-insert?

Jesus this autist, why are you dumbasses keep taking his bait. Stop letting him fuck up these threads with his shitposting. Its always this same retard samefagging.

Arima could accept defeat and surrender or defect instead of rage quitting like a sore loser in a way that is sure to bring grief to at least one person. That's not sudoku honor, that's cowardice. He's afraid of the consequences of him living in a world where his precious reputation has a stain on it. Kishou Arima is a fucking coward.

Why are you even replying to him, retard?

>accept defeat and surrender or defect
You don't understand Arima.
His sole purpose is killing ghouls for the CCG/V.
And as he said, "the battle continues until one's opponent is slain"

Its more that in his autistic mind defeat=death, he is probably like how Kaneki was in that he wanted to have a glorious death, so now that Kaneki refuses to kill him but has soundly defeated him he just kill himself because he more or less got what he wanted

Kys assblasted Etofag.

It's a shadow you fucking autists.

Have ishida ever released some kind of art tips?

Because I'm tired of Kaneki losing people that are important to him in the most possible retarded and pathetic ways for the sake of plot and shock value and watch irrelevant plot device characters suddenly become his pillars because everyone else is fucking dead or missing for the aforementioned reasons. After this Kaneki will either collapse again and sulk for a dozen more chapters or he will walk by as if nothing happened to join his friends that didn't give two shits about him until some hours ago canon-wise. It's disgusting. So yes, I'd rather have Arima be magically revived by the power of asspull than any of the possible outcomes this may lead to.

>what is artistic symbolism
Dumb nigga

What the fuck is this? I liked Arima because he's autistically overpowered, but this is just too much..

no, it's a shadow, it's just a shadow, jesus christ you tarotfags are becoming paranoid of the things that ishida does on his manga. I bet you will try to find a number on kaneki's shadow or something

Really, how else do you seriously think this would end though? They would just stop and sit down and be friends after fighting for their lives with everything they got? And what is this about his friends not giving a shit about him? He told them to run because he knew, they knew, everyone knew that only he was strong enough to hold off pursuit for them, they are still better than a sociopathic autist who groomed him for years just so they could have a goddamn caged death match

Of course it's a shadow you dumb nigga, no one is saying anything else, but it's clearly a reference to Haise as well.

>Furatafag still trying to get 'em (You)s, but no one replies
Terrific

>it's clearly a reference to Haise as well
>clearly
Only in your autistic mind, user.

>Forgetting the importance of Kaneki's hair and it representing his state of mind
Just fuck off if you don't actually read TG

ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Etofag still buttblasted after getting put in his place.

lel

>Furatafag
>still
>trying
Aahahahahahaha

How did Furuta suddenly win?

It's asspull?

>the importance of Kaneki's hair and it representing his state of mind
Kaneki's hair being temporarily portrayed as white right now is symbolism. A shadow is not. Just kill yourself already.

>Kaneki's hair being temporarily portrayed as white right now is symbolism. A shadow is not.
You're literally a stupid nigga if you think Ishida didn't intentionally made Kaneki's hair white and black in that shot.

I thought the backup team would arrive in time to force Kaneki to retreat or that he himself would retreat after injuring one of Arima's legs. In the worst case scenario I thought Kaneki could accidentally kill him. But pathetic suicide? Come the fuck on. And I'm talking about the same friends that completely forgot he existed until they happened to bump into him in a prison break and then proceeded to act as if nothing happened and use him as bait without looking back. It's the same little stunt they pull every time because Kaneki is strong, Kaneki can take it, and whatever the fuck bullshit excuse they keep making for themselves that ultimately saves their asses at his expense. Though I suppose Arima is like that too now the moment he decided to off himself and abandon him for the sake of whatever autistic thoughts he was having. I'm getting really tired of everyone ditching Kaneki at every possible street corner and acting as if it's the most natural thing to do. The Qs, Hinami and Tsukiyama are the closest thing he has of 'people that spend at least one second of their daytime thinking about how Kaneki is doing without expecting him to be used as a meat shield the next time they encounter him or abuse him in any way without paying him back double in kindness'.

Yes I'm mad as fuck. I can spot the developments this shit is going to have miles away and I don't like it one bit.

So is Furata an anti-hero then?

A doublenigga. That's what he is.

He's someone begging for the Yamori treatment really badly.

>art tips
Art tips are usually useless. Just get a book like loomis and refer to pixiv/ic/youtube/tumblr/deviantart for program help/effects/palette/lineart, speedrun his livestreams. Then study master's artwork like Van Gogh and Monet until you understand light and shade in between real life studies of landscape and people referring to your text as necessary.

Then it's pose practice, gesture draws and foreshortening. It's grind it until you understand it. Ishida is pretty poor at poses but yeah it's the hard part. Once you get that shading and colouring is easy as shit. Just eyeball Ishida's artwork until you can copy his style (you don't even need the livestream).

Rue >>> Cochlea

The only person that can kill Arima is himself

>I miss Haise
We've come full circle

Yeah thanks I understand that, I just really like how his style matches his story, that he constantly pushes his limits and how quickly he went from shit to this level. I'm interested in his general philosophy to approaching his work.

>implying he wouldn't enjoy it

>give me your heart

What does it mean?

Not at all. He's a loose cannon.

He's a Pariston. An annoying shitposter twist on the random/cloudcuckoolander OP fun characters like Elodin from Kingkiller. Also has a few minor Hisoka dramatic/sexuality traits (the ones that weren't split between Tsukiyama and Uta).

>the ones that weren't split between Tsukiyama and Uta
Which ones would that be cause he's as homo as those two.

Are you guys seriously this fucking stupid? Kaveri cut her in half and she escaped fine and that was after years of having a kagune and being oh so dangerous. She's doing the exact same thing she did as last time; gaming people to see what they do and what they want

I guess end fight will be Furuta and Kaneki,although it's dumb how Arima died?

>like Elodin from Kingkiller.
Third novel when?

>Inb4 some shitposter calls Kvothe a stu.

>eto got rekt off panel

>post yfw Kaneki's hunger kicks in and eats his father figure just like he did to Hide

It had to be done.

He draws new poses every week for hundreds of chapters. If you did that you'd improve rapidly too. It's just practice/persistence and grinding (copying poses, figuring out how muscles/bones work until you don't need to eyeball poses) would help I'm pretty sure. He even storyboarded that Hisoka oneshot.

Getting a good library of references would definitely help. I think /ic/ recommends categorising your poses by gender, body part etc. I also save good pieces of art to my computer from classics, to screenshots, to gifs, tutorials, landscapes etc. the more sources of inspiration you have the more unique your style will get and evolve. He probably also learns from all his art friends and people better than he is.

Anyone can confirm how accurate is Arima's dialogue on page 14?

He seems to be aligned with Kanou.

>Have you no intention of killing me, either, then?
>I do not
>Heh.. I guess you really are a Tokyo Ghoul then..
>*slits throat*

SERIOUSLY

Wouldn't EU lose more benfit from UK leaving?

They still have debt to pay, if uk doesn't pay, who will?

Caught her off guard and then probably didn't give her a break. It didn't really feel like it was a long fight.

So, no, as an Etofag, i don't feel like her losing was an asspull.

It's fine. UK never pays anything anyway and they kept refusing everything. Good riddance.

It's not quite right.

This isn't Sup Forums, so I don't wanna get to much unto it, but UK is losing a lot of relevance on the market and trade routes through this move. Many EU citizens will also move out from it and a lot od EU companies will move their HQ from london to any EU country. They also lose all EU privileges and blablabla.
tl;dr uk citizens are dumb

Fuck the eu lads

>He draws new poses every week for hundreds of chapters

Yeah I guess it's all about pushing yourself and being okay with failure. Any advice on the mindset though? I feel like every time I do something uncomfortable i takes a huge toll on me so I get back to drawing what I'm kind of good at. Basically, how to push yourself without burning out? Thanks.