Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKqeB_lBL-s
youtu.be/sHrHHOkQH04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

Uwe Boll breaks it down
youtube.com/watch?v=rKqeB_lBL-s

bump

I always loved women. I just hate degenerate whores.

I find a lot of women repugnant, particularly white liberal women. You can hear the snarky feminism in their voice. Fucking cunts

Was it sexual assault or """""sexual""""" """""assault"""""?

Figures.

Uwe boll always hated that faggot.

While I love to jump on the bandwagon of hating fat fucks that clearly will never get laid I have to say this shit sounds suspicious.

It's like 4D chess. The guy CLEARLY knows he looks like a sexual predator so he would do his best to never offend/misconstrue something with a female but at the same time he could wield this knowledge knowingly and be the rapiest rapist to ever rape all while the rest of us think "No way, dude looks TOO RAPEY to be an actual rapist" and fool us all.

this. into the oven they go.

who is Uwe Boll

he directed the cinematic classic rampage as well as the critically acclaimed movie adaptation of the video game alone in the dark

don't forget bloodrayne desu senpai

so no one of importance

did i end up on /r9k/ or something why the fuck is this on Sup Forums

he's like a shitposter that posts in film

Is that SuperShadow? Something something hero...live long enough something villain.

Fat neckbeard is a creep, more at 11.

he beat the shit out of Lowtax in a boxing match

Most accurate leafpost in history

I've been reading aint it cool news since I was a small child

I am infuriated

>It's this kind of, you know, like a good idea was a script. And they can't tell you your script is a piece of shit, you're a fucking retard, we will nevershoot a movie with you and you're basically... somebody I don't want to be seen on the street with because we are all going to the gym every morning and drink vitamin juice, actually FUCK women and have like a real life, right? With family and child, whatever. Everything that you, Harry, will never have. Because you look like shit. You're totally retarded and you will actually be dying alone in your basement and maybe if your fadjer is alive at that point, he will carry you out of the basement with 50 people together and they will burn you to ashes. And in that time you only thought you were really connected in the real world, but you were not.

Jesus.

>when Uwe Boll roasts you back

I think Uwe Boll believes that he is a great director and that these guys treated him unfairly.

maybe these stupid fucking cunts should get the fuck out of nerd culture if they don't want sexually frustrated nice guys taking out their repressed rage on them, talk about a fucking rabbit walking into the wolves den. theres a fucking reason nerd culture was shunned and isolated before all these dumb sluts wanted to act like fake nerds.

Typical fucking German

>Olivia Munn
Nerd culture can make you a-list

They also got raped at frat parties.

i now love, respect, cherish, and celebrate uwe boll....wtf did you do to me?

perhaps they should try taking some personal responsibility for their own well-being.

Just so full of hate.

Of course they should. But let's remember that if this guy looked like Brad Pitt she wouldn't have complained. Women only like to cry rape and sexual harassment if they will lose social status.

he didnt even step down, he gave control to his sister who made her first post under his account. its bogus.

his site is shit anyway, it hasnt been relevant in 10 years.

LOL

I like to think of all possible worlds, this is the elite lord of all known forms of rape...even some some forms that have yet to be conceived or unleashed.

But really he probably bumped into a rabid feminist in Austin, TX (they're a lot of those there) and maybe he opportunistically grabbed a titty or a butt. That's probably the long and short of it. I like how he could allegedy grope a woman over 16 years ago and now he's being crucified for something so petty. Boll is right. IRL you should just be slapped and humiliated and that's it.

Not buying it. I don't know this dude or give a shit about him, but if you let yourself be groped or whatever by huge fucker in a wheel chair then you obviously don't give enough of a shit about making sure it doesn't happen.

>"""raped"""

I know Harry Knowles a little. i met him in person. On the external, a bit humble and even shy. On the contrary, he's an egotistical jerk as a SJW.

He rejected my movie reviews before. AICN lost its shining star when they shilled too much for shit movies like Del Toro's bloated movies, and much less focus on secret test screenings.

Part of the excitement involving test screening reactions on AICN following Batman & Robin and Titanic was gone.

AICN went off the deep end when it shilled for Godzilla (at first, then redacted) and Armageddon.

I have checked out AICn again just now after not visiting for a long time. One noticeable change is that Disqus/Talkback comment systems no longer exist. That's a sign of cowardice.

One of the reasons why AICn was popular is talkback feature for diverse reactions. One of the last comments I made was a negative reaction to James Cameron's foolish decision to pick that wetback hack Robert Rodriguez for Battle Angel as announced.

Fuck AICN, it has not been that fun and relevant for years. If Harry Knowles indeed gets busted, AICN should die to vanish. Good riddance, depraved fat fuck.

Did he have it coming? These women coming out and saying guys are creeps thing is almost like a gender/sex class action law suit. Is Knowles a creep? There are now a number of allegations

this is where feminazis lose me. clearly the dude pictured doesn't need to assault anyone to bag the babes.

She's not a-list, she's b-list.

A-list can carry a movie as THE star, b-list tops out at co-star. She's also starting to age.

youtu.be/sHrHHOkQH04

this seen has new meaning. kek

Also, ITT rapists find support from fellow rapists it seems

she was probably coached by her mother...

>gets crushed by own 1000 lb cart full of useless movie shit

I immediately subscribed to his channel after that. Fucking mint.

respect wamen

He's a giant germacuck that wants to spree shoot all of the detractors of his movies. I guess it's entertaining in a way

Thanks rapanetty, you're lighting my thread up

Is this fat bastard still around? I haven't read AICN since I was a media student in Austin