What happens after you die Sup Forums?

if the answer is eternal nothingness, then why does politics matter at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7oVwGIAYeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw there is a God

your consciousness returns to the universal consciousness (god)

I once had a dream where I was between the bosom of a chick, but it turns out she was a futa. I can go on, but only if you ask.

For your children and their children and so on

Big picture
do you see it

well, we know that things without the biological ability to perceive the world around them tend to not be able to have a meaningful existence. a person in a coma for instance or a vegetative state wont ever get to live and experience life in the way that we all do; despite their ability to still have a potentially biologically existent brain

if we look at this question just slightly differently, you will actually not exist for longer than you will exist. therefore, everything you do as of this very moment is the most important thing you could ever do at that moment; because there will be a point where you can no longer ever do anything for the rest of forever

If you are reading this right now on this Bhutanese diving forum, younare going to hell

The Answer is I won't know until I die. I don't even know if any of you exist, all I know is "I am".

But on the chance that others do exist, I want to leave a mark on the world. That is why politics and more importantly having a large family matter to me.

I want a good future for my descendents

T H I S

then am I living proof that god is a schizophrenic?

we all press F and the meme war goes on

The guy youre replying to is shitzo, this thread is a shitzo circlejerk

Who cares.

Hillary will win.

Worm food, its really a beautiful cycle.

reincarnation

But OP, eternal nothingness doesn't last very long, there's no one there to watch it go. In other words, the idea of nothing only exists in contrast to the experience of living!!!

how can nothingness be eternal? and how the fuck is Sup Forums supposed to know? go talk to a priest or something
nice politics

I wouldn't even be mad if that was the case desu

>if the answer is eternal nothingness, then why does politics matter at all?
Because whether there's anything after death or not, the politics we debate and set control the world our children live in. Save the nihilism for plebbit, or better yet, sterilize yourself so it truely won't matter.

I had some vivid vision of a nuclear weapon going off in some dream. But it wasn't a dream I can pinpoint to some night even a dream I had as a kid. Perhaps it was a vision I had before birth?

Perhaps it is an empty void and right before your born you have some kind of fast forward vision of events previous to your birth?

I have no idea and I don't like thinking about it, but I would think it would be something along the lines of sitting on clouds with your passed loved ones, having a drink with them, not feeling any pain. That would be my first choice.

My second choice would be that death doesn't actually exist, after your current body dies, you get reincarnated as a brand new baby with no knowledge of your previous life whatsoever.

Some kids claim on media that they can see the past blabla.. Prop propaganda to make people feel better about death & war

An eternity of shitposting

The purpose of life
> To learn. Even bacteria learn collectively by way of natural selection.

The meaning of life.
> Meaning is subjective, live and let live.

Does God exist?
> Your consciousness, from your own perspective, comes from nothingness. So why wouldn't it be possible for God to come from nothingness.

Is there an afterlife?
> Reincarnation is for more than just Buddhists, look into it.

Why does suffering exist?
> Because there are lessons that can only be learned from suffering.

Why do evil people exist?
> Because humans create evil. It is our choice to indulge in good, and form that choice evil is born.

Do we exist?
> Absolutely everything you can imagine exists in some way because you can imagine it. Just because something appears on a screen instead of in front of you doesn't mean it isn't real.

daily reminder Sup Forums is a Christian board. just talk to him user

t.blue-pill

You have to dig through all the bullshit to find the truth before you can make an assumption as to what happens when you die. Good luck with that.

Your best bet is to do volunteer work at a hospice and interview the the old people that are in between worlds.

> Because there are lessons that can only be learned from suffering.

Brazil gets it.

there is cotton candy and balloon animals and we all sing songs all day long.

We're trapped in the Hyperdimensional Control Matrix. The demiurge is not the true God. WE MUST BREAK FREE.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7oVwGIAYeU

Because great men plant the seeds of trees that they will never sit under. I wouldn't expect a roach to understand.

Remember december the 4th 1408 ?
It's a lot like that.
>but i didn't exist so i don't remem-
Yep.

there is no annihilation, only transformation: jesus buddha and science all agree

It's the just way the guy who programmed our simulated universe trolls us

you shit yourself

sing me a new song the world is transformed and all the heavens shout for joy - fn turin 1889

>assume everything and life is meaningless
We are only suffering.
Then we might seek to reduce that suffering.
>define meaning as things that reduce or distract from suffering

Bonus world view
Life is mindless (atoms) form seeking the path of least resistance, and we just happen to be how the atom rests in equilibrium.
Atoms are subjected to the 4 forces of nature and interact with E-M waves etc..
Life is an amalgamation of the basic behaviors and characteristics of this local Universe.
How are these conditions just right for human intelligence? well if they weren't than you would not be able to experience the failed universe.
>assume failed universes exist, alongside successful ones such as our own
certainly life that is not beholden to the atom is occurring or in other words the multiverse is not simply atoms
It is reasonable to believe that all conscious occurrences could fathom something along the lines of binary or 0 vs 1

I subscribe to this theory

Go on...

I don't need an ideology to tell me to eat, breathe, shit, fuck, craft a piece of art, design a new mechanism, search out an interesting scientific discovery, or engage in politics either.
The drives for these things are all internal, and they go on whether you believe you have a soul that persists after death or not.
No one can prove what, if anything, exists beyond the veil of death.
faggit