Vers Empire

Lord Slaine should've won and made Earth noble again.

The scenarists were pussies too afraid to tell us the true ending.

Lord Slaine: "MAKE EARTH SEXY AGAIN"

Enlightened Lord Slaine could save the Earth from its bleak status quo.

Slaine did nothing wrong.

shitty version of code geass which was already shitty

>No one stopped Aoki butchering Slaine's character inside out.
Fuck you Japan.

Code Geass never looked this good, and not a sign of Hiraiface in A/Z at all.

Code Geass wasn't space-based and its war wasn't at WW III level. Of course code geass is a masterpiece as well.

Also Slaine is sexy.

I have a theory that japanese government would censor this anime if they included true ending where Slaine is victorious.

He didnt deserve such an ending.

How can a boy have such a delicious body..

I accept this as the ending Slaine needed, even if it's not the one he deserved.

I don't get why inaho got a good ending the entire second half of the series was his fault for shooting down slaine after he saved his life.

The biggest problem was Asshime declaring herself as new ruler last minute and everyone didn't want to question it.

This thread is already retarded as fuck, but you have a point.

Hime sold Vers out, they were close to winning the war and she went for the peace option. All she cared about was Earth, not the well being of the people of Vers. Earth is now looking into the research of Aldnoah and Vers gained nothing except the ability to trade with Earth, which wasn't worth it considering how close they were to conquering Earth and having those resources for themselves.

Because if A/Z managed to enforce one message in its trainwrecky self, it's that life ain't fair.

>tfw no Slaine bf
;_;

>tfw do not own a mecha that can see far into the future

As a Slainefag, the shameless circlejerking in this thread is painful to read.

The princess is truly the worst character in this anime. Slaine should have gone with Lemrina hime, they had much more in common and she loved him. But no, our lord Slaine had to fall for a hypocritical blonde stacey...

We need in alt-ending doujinshi.

>not choosing Lemrina Vers Envers over a blonde bimbo

I'm not a tumblrite. Well, you said everything right: the princess was traitorous to Vers national interests.

>picking a useless cripple

Why do you all hate Slaine this much?

So when will Aoki save us with his next original masterpiece?

Inaho is perfect.

Lemrina was shit and fucked up massively by accidentally waking hime up and letting hime disguise herself as her. Solo ending was the best option, he dodged a bullet.

Do you still miss him?

>Not wanting to be the only good thing in the life of an [actually quite useful] cripple.

Also looks like she was more of a weakling than a cripple.

Pros
-slaine did nothing wrong
-saucebaum
-the moment in the final battle where slaine's groupies and the duke rally to him
-nee-san survived
-music
-mecha visuals

cons
-pretty much everything else
-especially hime

-neutral
eggautist

Agreed, that was a stupid choice.
Slaine as a character was flawed with his obsession- he was portrayed as son of the great Troyard, one would think he would be smarter than he was.

Threadly reminder that Count Book is and always shall be my husbando.

I'm sure Barouhcruz is doing lewd things to him in Heaven.

Why do you ignore Slaine's happiness? He obviously didn't like her romantically. Shipperfags are retarded.

I felt both Hime's were fucking nuts too

I dont ship anyone, I would have taken the best out of two bad things or went with him dying alone.
Now the fujos can take that ending.

At that point I'm not sure he loved the Asseylum princess either.

So you know other titles where qt boys conquer the world?

There aren't just two girls in the world. And not that crap about the fujo ending, the epilogue just has Inaho pitying Slaine and Slaine being angry he didn't kill him. Besides, 24.5 happens in June 2017 which means Inaho didn't visit Slaine for months.

I believe that he never loved her as a women, but was too attached to her since she is the only nice person to him when he lost his father and literally everyone else on mars abused him. If only Saazbaum adopted him and treated him like his son from the start.

He saw Asseylum as his personal saviour rather than love interest, if he wanted her romantically he would have snapped after the marriage announcement. Not liking Asseylum still doesn't make him like Lemrina.

If only Hitler-kun were to pass his exams into the art school..

Slaine should've dropped the moon on earth.
He really should've.

Not very much left of it to drop, user.

Still should've.

Why would he drop the moon on earth and destroy the very thing he needed?

>Vers independence = Brexit

Why did Slaine get this?

So you saying Slaine Was alone for almost 18 Months?

There was no Hiraiface in Code Geass either and it had some pretty moments

Every face in Geass was Hiraiface.

>-music
>-mecha visuals
Opinion discarded

Was this suppose to prove something or are you just a fucking idiot

Despite being a Chikyuujin, Slaine fell into the Kaseijin character flaw of having his actions completely incongruous with his motivations, looking like a complete retard in the process.

>Geass
>Hiraiface

At least pretend you know what you're talking about

No Geass was Clampface.

>he betrayed Earth lads for a woman
Not a nice person

You mean the Earth lads who shot him down after he helped them?

Geass was Kimuraface. Which is much better than Hiraiface.

You are talking about Inaho right?