Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ijas1ovB2f0
soundcloud.com/djblyatman/dj-blyatman-gopnik
youtu.be/tVj0ZTS4WF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And Sup Forums took the bait

WUZ

More like BLM did

Dammit Sup Forums, why are you pro nigger?

Sup Forums has been counter signaling BLM for years.

Anyone who unironically supports BLM is the baited one.

>And Sup Forums took the bait
If anything Sup Forums added to it. You think it's blacks that make all those lame memes?

Ok, I'm not white house user, or FBI user, but I am a person in an organization that does stuff, so here's the deal.

Russia DID push the BLM narrative.

Based on the goal of fomenting disunity and a divide/conquer strategy...can you put together what the other half of the mission was?

Can you?

Russia is the Jew for leftists

You mean used them to make niggers and democrats look terrible?

you guys ever browse the politics section of your local craigslist? it's interesting

RUSSIANS

CYKA

What in the fuck is wrong with these people?

N' SHIEETTT

BLYET

>mfw i turned 5 liberals into right wingers in the course of 1 week of false flagging as BLM with multiple twitter accounts ganging up on white blm sympathizers
I AM THE RUSSIAN

>fake movement meant to dupe libtards and niggers
>"n-no Sup Forums is the loser"

How do you fags not realize that this is the most obvious shilling technique ever?
You expect me to believe that the first reply is going to be perfect for the thread literally every time?

The left is throwing BLM under the bus. Antifa will be next.

No apparently it was russians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE

They realized that unless people have a IQ of 6 they realize that protesting racism with shit like:
"MANE ALL DIS CRACKAS ARE THE DEVIL!"
"WHEN IS WE KILLING COPS MANE?"
"AYO DIS RACIS COP IS TRYNA KILL ME!!!"

make sanders loose, so Hillary would be btfo.

Man Russians are in their soup I bet

>muh russia is literally responsible for all of the negativity that has been plaguing muh literal modern manifestation of babylon

>its actually true

SHE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Yeah, sure they are. They realizes that they've created a monster, now they have to destroy it. Trump - Russian agent. Bernie - Russian agent. Jill Stein - Russian agent. BLM - Russian agents. To be continued ..... Antifa - Russian agents. NFL kneeling - Russian agents.

From back of the bus to under the bus.

>entirely just
>peaceful
>niggers
>ever

>make sanders loose
I really hope that this wasn't a typo. It makes it so much more glorious.
youtu.be/Ijas1ovB2f0

Every leftist is a subversive useful idiot undermining their own nation.

Shes the alex jones of the left you retard she was going to be 'right' eventually

At least 1 alt right twitter account was run by a russian

how did Sup Forums "take the bait"? they've been saying for 3 years that BLM is funded by soros and other groups that only seek to destroy western culture from the inside out. they've literally been pointing out, since its inception, that's all a psyop and that these black retards are being manipulated by people who would just as soon see them shot in the street.

more like democrats, liberals and black people everywhere "took the bait".

i srsly have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

the ability of you people to rewrite history in your own minds, after the fact, just to prevent yourselves from having to look in the mirror and recognize that you were wrong about something.......

WHAT A TWIST!

BLM WAS SUBVERSIVE MOVEMENT TARGETED AGAINST AMERICAN INTERESTS?

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?

TRULY I AM SURPRISED!

>Russia makes tensions rise since white people will never do anything
>Blacks are going to start demanding segregation because Russian controlled blacktivist accounts demand it

At this rate Slavs are going to be honorary whites within a few decades

All Sup Forums memes are Russian propaganda

banging your mom last night?

This is odd. I think they're trying to kill identity politics.

Never really why lefties have a massive fucking hate-boner for Russia.

Wow, so they were really hilldawgs all along

>The KANGZ phenomenon was just KGB shitposting
*slow clap*

During the Cold War the Russians helped finance all sorts of racist and anti-American groups here. Why would they stop? Destabilizing the U.S. would be great for them.

watch it burgers, next year we gonna make KKK relevant again just for the fuck of it

me neither, since it's coming out now that russia actually supports all of their america-hating causes and candidates.

I am a russian gundam

She's assuming niggers are only violent after being manipulated.

But doesn't this mean she was played like a balalaika by putin & co?

What's next? 9/11 was orchestrated by Russians?

Jokes aside expect to see this as the new narrative. We will all be victims of subversion and unwitting agents of the kremlin

All the youtube vids and meme accounts will be russian propaganda

Words That kill, would you speak them to me...

Russia hacked into the planes and then flew them into the towers. Then they framed the poor innocent muslims for it.

kek will you guys nuke california please

this is straight up embarrassing

niggers, i leave for 8 months and this is the state and shambles i come back to find burger politics in?

what the actual limey fuck? i'm almost convinced all burgers need to be gassed

The worst part about this is that I could actually see this happening.

Ugh, jeez those damn jewish russian nazis, omg.

(((Relevant)))

He knew, before you were born.

played us like a fiddle

gopnik thread theme:

soundcloud.com/djblyatman/dj-blyatman-gopnik

HOW DID SHE KNOW?

Good job, user. Keep it up.

>>Thinks anyone cares what a leaf has to say

Doesn't this make Soros a Russian plant by default?

Source?

Brotip, this is the CIA fucking around

>Mensch

nice one mr. 52%

>saudi arabia is not islam

what did she meant by this ?

>not posting chum drum
youtu.be/tVj0ZTS4WF4

Stop trying to blame American stupidity on the Russians

ah yes, it was the Russians who forced Hillary to call blacks super-predators

>>(((played us)))

Is that what you call pointing it out for two years?

Impossible i wasnt told of this

i agree he was a visionary, but i still would rather not live under fascist rule if i can help it.
i will grant nazi's that nazism is a reactionary movement to communism, and it would be MUCH better living under nazi rule than communist rule.

but i'd just rather take my american freedoms, and the sort of hard right-wing libertarianism that this country was founded upon (before it went to shit) over total government control of my life.

She still is operating on a tiny brain. True truth believers know that ISIS doesn't even exist, and that all these "muslim terrorist attacks" are actually perpetuated by white males. "ISIS" is just an excuse for the white male patriarchy to bomb syrian children.

Hold on a second. Are you guys telling me that Sup Forums isn't the Russian troll farm that I was hearing about on MSNBC today?

normies never learn

If this is true, it wouldn't have been worth doing if your average black person wasn't so simpleminded and easily influenced into committing violence.

The kikes and their 'Russian' bullshit would be borderline hilarious if so many people didn't beleive it.

Hillary drunk on Russian Vodka confirmed?

wtf i hate russia now

I don't know if we'll ever go back to those days; the people are polarized and frenzied.

Extreme ideas require extreme counter-ideas for balance, and it may take a generation for this shit to calm down. The last thing you want to do is extend an olive branch to an adversary wielding a sword.

>your country gets completely fucked up by Russia
>w-we win XD

Guys
what if Russia is posting all the bait threads

What if I'm a Russian? Or you?

This please. What is this the Red Scare 2.0?

>posting a CIA agent provocateur

good on you shlomo

Does that mean that all of my black friends on my Facebook feed who keeps posting and shilling for BLM are all Russian agents?! Noooo

Nah, they're dripping with liberal sophism.

Either CTR or a run-of-the-mill libtard that just found Sup Forums.

Maybe i am a russian and i just dont know it yet

cyкa блядь

That's exactly what this is. The people in charge are pissed and it's fucking hilarious. Maybe even a little scary

So you be saying the Russians manipulated both the left and right?

How is murica so cucked?

Black Twitter is Russian