Why don't niggers tip?

Why don't niggers tip?

I thought of two possibilities: the first is due to their dangerously low IQ. Try as they might, they can't grasp the basic concept of tipping. Plus the math involved (adding a few extra dollars to the bill) is far beyond their understanding.

My second theory is that it's because they have no soul. They lack empathy and understanding, and even if aware that waitresses, bellhops, and pizza delivery guys make their basic living off of tips, they reason that those $2 or $3 could be better spent on a 40 oz bottle of malt liquor, so that they may engage in loud and threatening discourse with their spouse and/or children in the middle of the street at 1 am.

Any thoughts?

Only a retarded hick like you would think that.

I think you’re severely autistic

Ignore these imbeciles, it's a little of both.

your second theory is correct. they don't have souls (no one does, they're a made-up religious concept) and they lack the crippling mental illness known as empathy, enabling them to not give a shit if the waiter only makes $5 per day and starves to death. instead they can think logically about the situation with an uncorrupted mind, and even a nigger can figure out that giving money away to a stranger that you have no contract or obligation to give money to, money that you could've spend on yourself or your family, makes no sense.

I've worked in a few tipping industries, black people not tipping is a bit of a meme. They are more likely to not tip, but only slightly, and generally tip pretty average.

That's for restaurants. Pizza is different. Niggers HATE pizza, they are ALWAYS upset when you bring them pizza, try to avoid it if at all possible. Unfortunately, niggers are dumb as shit and tend to order pizza; try recommending wings or other menu items instead. If you do end up delivering a pizza to a black person, expect them to have a bad attitude and demand exact change. They will probably request you break a law in the process of delivery.

Fuck off back to ancapistan you parasite

It's you against the world, huh?

Helping others ultimately helps yourself. Man is a social animal, we live in a society. If you let everyone else die, you'd find yourself in a world of shit.

becasue they don't give a shit about anybody but themselves

Arabs and Pakis are by far the worst tippers

they lack the basic ability of being able to put themselves in other people's shoes.

This complete lack of empathy is why they don't care about robbing, abusing, or not tipping anybody who is not kin.

You're overthinking it. Niggers are greedy and selfish to a point of being self destructive, which is why they're always getting locked up/shot for theft and drug sales. Of course they aren't going to tip, as is there's a 50/50 chance they'll run off without paying the bill.

>Niggers
>Thinking logically
>Thinking at all

I actually know a lot of niggers that tip

Really shouldn't try to make your living off of any of those jobs. I think they are just frugal so they can drop $200 on the new Jordans

It's because low IQs do not appreciate nice things. they do not appreciate good service or nice beautiful things or aesthetics. Take it from someone who lives in a low IQ country.

Nobody taught me to tip, but whenever I like someone's nice attitudes towards doing their job, when I can, I try to give em a small tip. Retards laugh at this and think it's stupid to tip.

Damon Wayans explained this. "If I have five dollars, that means I have F I V E dollars. Not five dollars and then some change for you."

They are selfish. Whenever someone serves them, they like to think, "I bees da massa nows'". They completely buy into the Hollywood version of slavery, and can't comprehend that every indentured servitude situation wasn't like that.

low iq people spend money like retards...therefore blacks would tips more if iq was the issue

the real reason is that most blacks are poor, when they can go out they can barely afford the bill let alone tipping. Notice how they always try to get shit for free...always complaining? always trying to get something comped off?

Maybe you are acting like an asshole. Niggers usually tip really well. Customer service is job. You just suck at your job. Like a nigger?

I've noticed the wealthier/white ones do. What I mean by white blacks is the kind of blacks who chose to act civilized and not the stereotypical loud, anoying, and rude types. I recall being in a restaurant once sitting across from a black couple and a black family. The couple were dressed formally and were quietly chatting amongst themselves. The family was dressed in what you might expect, father had a jersey 2x his size, had baggy shorts that almost seemed like pants that were to small, the kid who was around 5 was dressed in the same way, wife had some huge winter jacket on for some reason ect... They talked like "dey in da hood" rather noiselessly while they let their kid run at large who was eventually taken back to the parents by guess who? The black chick from the couple who got her pant leg tugged by this kid. When she brought the kid back the scoffed and told her that she wasn't little "deshawns" mother and told her to basically get fucked. All said and done, the nig family leaves without leaving a sent for a tip. But what surprised me the most is that the black chick from the couple actually laid down 3 dollars on the nig family's table for the poor waitress that had to deal with their shit, on top of paying their own tip. Moral of the story is yeah, there is plenty of stupid, thieving blacks in the world, but there are decent ones who I don't deserve the bad rep they get from the "full nig" variety.

>I actually know a lot of niggers that tip
Found the negro

Found the fucking nigger

oh look, another parasite that can only exist in a society where most people aren't sociopaths.

>complains about niggers
>begs for gibs

Made me think

Nigger here, I'm not supplementing your income so get a real job you dumb faggot.

This is easily my biggest personal dilemma with blacks. The absolute vast majority that I meet end up being pond scum tier retarded, obnoxious, violent, and just the sort of people I think need sterilized as a matter of decency.

But then, I meet a guy who goes to college, works out, talks like a human being. Is actually more polite than I am, is hard-working, and is just generally a good person.

I work with the above, and it just confuses my worldview.

U hookworm traitorous faggots should know that iq can vary considerably based on environmental stress and malnutrition.

Take the niggers, raise them with organic foods, positive healthy white role models and parents, exercise them in majestic natural landscapes and always encourage them, then do an iq test and post back here.

they think they're somehow being shrewd and getting things cheaper by tipping less. They don't have the self awareness to realize the consequences of their actions.

Niggers user. They only think about themselves.

Because tipping is not a selfish action, and niggers only think about themselves.

But you're wrong? Intelligence is largely genetic.

Welcome and accept the best as our fellow American citizens and fuck the rest. Judge a person by his character, his demeanor and his actions and not by the color of his skin. If we trully did that, and no stupid laws were made that got in the way we wouldn't have this shitty ghetto hoodlum situation nowadays.

>I work with the above, and it just confuses my worldview.
Well unfortunately for him, his ilk has fucked how people perceive his race. Trust me, 9 times out of 10, black people like that hate nigs more than you can imagine

>they can't grasp the basic concept of tipping
Neither can I..... OH SHIT AM I A NIGGER?

Fuck you i tip 20%

I want to embrace an ideology like that, but I'm wary of the risk that whatever makes the average black fucking bipedal garbage isn't actually out of their bloodline.

Blacks were not nearly as feral in the 50s, or even the 60s. Which suggests that they can regress rapidly.

your nose doesn't count schlomo.

IM NOT A KIKE
REEEEEEEEEEE

wrong

niggers don't tip.

Then why did the average iq in white america and Europe rise precipitously in the last century?

Why were whiteys retard sub 50 iq faggots a few centuries ago?

Why? Is it because of lactose intolerance?

Why does Sup Forums feel the need to talk about black people so much? I'm genuinely curious because it makes no sense to talk about something so much if you hate it..

Nope white male aged 18-55.
Lazy white people are why this thread survives.

There are exceptions for everything. On rare occasion you get a black that realizes nigger culture is self-destructive, self-pity garbage that goes nowhere. Those people get their shit together and work for what they want like the rest of us. I worked with an older black dude that was redpilled as fuck and he would often lecture the younger niggers about how they're being stupid and embracing "ghetto culture." It was also great because he'd go out of his way to turn in the hood rat scum they'd hire for stealing shit and showing up to work high, and they couldn't cry "das raysiss" because a black dude threw them under the bus.

The shittiest ones are the niggers in the middle, ones that enter the workforce and climb the ladder while still carrying a grudge against whites and a victim complex. We had a middle manager that used to always write up white staff for petty shit, while he'd chum it up and fuck off with lazy hood niggers that didn't do shit. Fortunately that faggot got fired for messing with payroll and giving himself 40+ hours of overtime a week until someone higher up looked at the security cam footage and noticed he wasn't even in the building more than 20-30 hours a week.

I’ll tell you why faggot, it’s because genetics are a theoretical potential and your actual iq is based on environmental factors.

Like you have a genetic potential to be Arnold Schwarzenegger but ur a little Manlet bitch.

Well most white peoples get training from their community and governments to be more or less crosslifters and then brag about muuuuh genetic difference as they forbid niggers from gyms and laugh at their genetically inferior manlet bodies.

> Im not a kike
>looks at flag

ITT: server/waiter/poorfags that think they're entitled to money just because

Why should I tip for the food that I have paid for? They get their paychecks and they expect me to tip them? Fuck the waiters and waitresses, I could self serve thank you very much.

then order take out or to go orders you fucking classless lout

Let me guess, while "whitey" was sub 50 iq, your people were flying around in pyramids.

Just because racial intelligence is taboo in the scientific community doesn't mean it isn't painfully obvious. Blacks in America have not faced starvation for decades now, they are armed with affirmative action and have a far easier time obtaining a free education than. White man would have. Why is it then that far more blacks wind up in prison than in college? And no, it's not "systemic racism".

If they are in prison, the odds are damn good that they broke the law to get there.

> tipping people when you dont have expendable income

Are you off your meds or something? Show me a single gym that would not get sued into oblivion if they refused a black guy.

Im an arab

No one believes you.
Post nose with timestamp.

and I know some whites who don't. this doesn't change the fact that - on average- they don't. fuckers will try to haggle down pepsi from a gas station.

Have you ever stopped and thought about how redundant waiters are these days?

>Technology exists for you to order at your table with a terminal or a phone app, then either grab your food from a drone or wait for the food carrier guy to bring it out.
>Yet you have to pay for the privilege to wait for a waiter to show up and hope that they get your order right, then wait for that same to finally get around to bringing out your food in between taking other people's orders.

Its ludicrous.

I broke my mose in boxing
Also you could tell im a bedouin by my sunken eyes

I don't know, I just know black people fucking hate pizza. It would be the rarest thing in the world to get a tip for a pizza. They order it all the time and they fucking hate it.

Honestly, I find the whole concept of tipping retarded. I have to give extra money, free money, out of pity that the person who willingly took a job isn't making enough? It's fucked up, stupid, etc.

Well stated. Empathy is a thing that sets man apart from any other sentient being. Have some class folks

>Why don't niggers tip?

Why do americans tip?

>tfw Arab Israelis actually have Internet

Both.

It's more that there is a logic with tipping that people in the future will provide you with good service if you return; directly or in concept. Niggers have no concept of the future.

Niggers for real don't tip, like ever

t. former restaurant owner

Why don't niggers tip?

OP sucks as a waiter kek.

Like most of our customs, it's a way for wealthy faggots to get even wealthier. Instead of forcing restaurants to just pay a wage, they are allowed to pay some fraction of minimum wage, with the expectation that the tips make up the difference.

Legally, the restaurant has to balance things if the tips don't net the server at least minimum wage. Realistically, most owners just break the law and don't balance the pay, or just fire workers that "cost them more money". It's a shit system that survives on inertia.

Entitled welfare zombies, taught by Leftists that they are victims from birth...causing them to live a meaningless life, unable to overcome any adversity. As a secondary result they lack empathy, thinking they are victims, and having never worked for anything themselves...

They are literally a drain on the human race, now that the need for manual labor is so reduced, and we have Mexican rats for agriculture.

>he doesn’t know how to follow a metaphor

So what, now I need to start an organic nigger farm to disprove something there's already decades of research on? What is with you fucking faggots on this board lately? Fuck off back to redd*t

Negros tend to believe that white people are all driving Mercedes and living in castles. Even if you work at Denny's.

but i think that its a combination of your proposals. They're fucking stupid, uncompassionate jerks.

Lel, when we do that, the results are the same.

1. Not a nigger
2. They also had sub 50 iq. Whitey got good political elites to level him up.

Niggers
In school often end up good.jpg

This shit of being nice to niggers is very new and there’s still so much resistance to it. Give it 50 years and we’ll see.

U slut.

Faggit bitch, the research says niggers have lower iq. It does not follow that niggers will always have lower iq or that nigger iq can’t be raised somehow. Historically, whitey iq has been raised through concerted government effort, so it stands to reason, nigger iq could be raised.

>Being this low IQ.

Twin studies have irrefutably shown that genetics is a core determinate of IQ and that education has only a modest effect on potential.
We can theorize that this is why wealthy black children who receive very high quality education still score significantly lower on IQ and standardized tests than the lowest socioeconomic echelons of other races, however since directly researching this is now verboten in our brave new world, we can never know for certain.

>Like you have a genetic potential to be Arnold Schwarzenegger but ur a little Manlet bitch.
I don't think you understand how biology works, friend.

Blacks randomly loot anything not bolted down, why would you ever think they would tip?

They score higher than they otherwise might, even if it is lower than other races. Still doesn’t prove that the iq can’t be raised somehow.

>doesn’t realize that genetic science has surpassed muuuh normie-tier nurture-nature plebbit debate
Maybe niggers learn differently and can score higher if the methods of teaching them are more attuned to their natural instincts? You hopeless loser cunt. And epigenetic influence is not yet conclusively understood.

It's both. Not going g to lie though when I worked in a movie theater concession stand I only ever got twp tips. One from a nigger and the other from a midget.

Kek, just use a meme flag if you don't want people to think you're a Jew.

Just curious, you said "I think need sterilized"
Was that a mistype, or is that in your dialect? Because I remember reading about how some midwest dialects drop the copula in those phrases like, "it needs washed" instead of "it needs to be washed."

Jesus Christ dude. Both IQ AND environment represent potential. How is that difficult to grasp?

The question should really by why is it that you degenerate burgers can't pay people a decent wage, thus eliminating the need to tip someone simply for doing the fucking job they're being paid to do?

>Sub 50 IQ
I don't think you understand how IQ works fundamentally.

>Why did IQ rise precipitously in the last century?
A combination of diet and the average population becoming more geared towards white collar work.

> theoretical potential and your actual iq is based on environmental factors.
If your genetics are a theoretical potential, then your actual IQ is within that theoretical potential. I.e., your genetics cap your possible IQ.

>Like you have a genetic potential to be Arnold Schwarzenegger but ur a little Manlet bitch.
I could never be Arnie. I do no have the genetic potential.

>Well most white peoples .... manlet bodies.
Are you drunk?

>Healthy white role models and parents
So, you're telling me niggers can't raise niggers to be intelligent? Why is that?

>I don't understand the difference between an analogy and a metaphor.
What a waste of trips.

What

>Niggers are stupid, but that doesn't mean in my vague future scenario they will also be stupid because the government raises IQ somehow
I'm convinced.

But seriously, I can't tell if you're drunk, trolling, or just outright retarded.

imagine being this simple minded

>They score higher than they otherwise might, even if it is lower than other races

No fuckin' shit Sherlock. The point is that even given the best access to education and nutrition, black children still significantly under perform compared to all other races, including Children of other races who receive the worst education and the worst nutrition. The case for blacks having lower IQ potential is pretty obvious.

>Maybe niggers learn differently and can score higher if the methods of teaching them are more attuned to their natural instincts?

If this was the case, then blacks in African Nations with stable food supplies would perform better than western blacks, however the opposite is true; Africans in their own cultures perform even worse than blacks in white cultures.

>epigenetic influence is not yet conclusively understood
If you're trying to suggest that black people have some sort of hidden potential that they need to unlock so that they can become KAAANNNNGS again and build space pyramids, you should seriously consider suicide.

(Also, I see you trying to camouflage your shillness by using nigger at inappropriate times and its pretty cringey, buddy.)

And what's a decent wage in your opinion?

It's nothing more than delivering fucking cartons of food, that's it, there's absolutely no reason to make it out to be a well-paying job.

I like the second option

>a few centuries ago
How many centuries are we talking? Around WW1&2, when niggers were living in huts? Medieval times, when niggers were living in huts? Roman Empire, when niggers were living in huts? Maybe ancient Greece, when niggers were living in huts.

Fuck your nigger.

>they don't have souls (no one does, they're a made-up... concept)
so is the number 5, you still will want 5 items paying for 5

There’s your answer:
>Why did IQ rise precipitously in the last century?
A combination of diet and the average population becoming more geared towards white collar work.

>be eurotrash slave for American economy
>elites decide to level you up
>woah now I haz consciousness and can think! I am superior to all races!!!!
>elite: ok just go to this new type of labor for us
>elites: great it worked, let’s try it on the blackies
>Nooooooooo!!!!’ Niggers are inferior forever. I am le chosen people.

Ok.jpg

Let me break this down for you because your conclusion is stupid, but also your premise is stupid.

>What IQ is and why it isn't a particularly useful metric for things like generation
IQ is a weighted measure that involves numerous approved tests that measure abstracts. Retained knowledge should not have an impact, but often does as simple experience doing similar things. If you had sub 50 IQ as an average, the scale would be broken fundamentally as the average is 100. If you had people at 50 IQ compared to the modern average, they would be vegetables.

As for age, white collar work involves more abstracts, therefore people as a byproduct do in fact get better at IQ tests. Does this fundamentally make people in 2000 more intelligent than those tested in 1950? Maybe? It depends. Likewise, no one actually knows how much the test tests for test taking rather than solid measures of intelligence over time.

Now then
>Soft Eugenics and Pedigree
A question that is often avoided by geneticists that play with intelligence is whether or not people 1000 years ago could fundamentally be as intelligent as people today. Why? Because if not, that means that intelligence is not only genetic, but it becomes influenced by pedigree over time. I.e., smart children are born to smart parents ad infinitum.

>What does this mean for niggers?
What this means is that if genetics are a cap for intelligence, like you admitted, that the ceiling might be quite low. Border-collies have only existed for maybe 100 generations (assuming a new generation every year), but have considerable differences from their ancestors. If you were to attempt to train pitbulls to become the new smartest dog, you potentially could, but it would be a massive hill to climb genetically.

So, your premise is
>White people were dumber and got smarter because of environment
>Black people exist in an environment
>Therefore, we can make niggers as smart as white people through their environment

1/2

My counter argument is essentially

>Niggers are dumb genetically.
>Even with environment, niggers will have a huge hill to climb
>Therefore, it's either not likely or not particularly worth the investment

Also, niggers don't tip.

Why do Americans tip?

Tipping is fucking retarded. My friend was a barback and said they made over $500 off a $30 bottle of liquor, on top of that you are supposed to tip the employees so the owner can make $500k a year. Yea naw fuck that and fuck your tips jew.

Because a jew once wanted to not pay the people working at his restaurant as much so he cut pay and suggested customers pay gratuity, passing the cost onto them.

>WHY DONT BLACKS PAY ME GIBES!

get a better job, you beggar

it's why you don't judge a person by anything but the content of their chatacter. while sterotypes exist for obvious reasons, people are nevertheless individuals.

>So, you're telling me niggers can't raise niggers to be intelligent? Why is that?
low IQ parents tend to make poor decisions regarding their ,, whether directly or indirectly. Notice how Asian Americans usually have their kids play an instrument, play a sport(s), and join other after-school activities (chess club, math club, debate club, etc.). Those are the big decisions. The small, unnoticeable ones that a parent makes each day are just as important. They also ensure their children eat a proper diet, rich with fruit and vegetables, which is super important. To make matters worse, high IQ children tend to respond positively to this type of parenting, whereas niggers are more likely to rebel, being unable to see the point of it all.