America should have never existed.

Another Jew thread!

Another great leaf thread.

WHAT

a lot of things should've never happened
but it did
deal with it, fag-mo

I'm saying people should renounce every bit of americanism within themselves

we named it after an italian, which is basically half nigger. i don't see why niggers are so pissy about it. also, sage

what's "american" anyways?

You realize that's the Hearst Castle in California not some actually old place of antiquity right? Fuck you're a moron

Any sort of liberalism (american conservatism is liberalism), and also white supremacy, which would have never been a thing without jew masonic america

who cares

London was the global capitol of Jewish Moloch masonry before America was even an idea, some can even argue that the USA was covertly taken over by the Anglo-Jew elite in the decades after the declaration.

America is merely the pitbull mercenary corporation of the Anglokike elite.

London was still england which has a long and strong tradition, if you remove the jews it wont hurt it

America on the other hand ... it's been founded on those jew principles

agreed my leaf brother. i really wish the witch trial propaganda and other shit had worked. some of the founding fathers were resented by their families and even kids, so obviously the situation was a lot worse than we hear it was. when you look at british culture before the revolution, it’s almost like realizing we’re living under an antifa-esque established nation. such a complete 180 from the empire.

had we not left and just started enslaving people, i think the british empire would still be around today. a good lesson on globalism

Given AI tech, computer-mediated tasks and management, the human masses and notions of tradition and tribal nationalism are largely becoming antiquated.
From the vantage of the elite and much of this fag-generation, the next natural stage is a homogenized world union and some form of global communism – star trek style delusions.

All the old folks who have residual sense of tradition are dying off and what we're left with a the peon hordes of "progress" and a few antisocial basement dwellers who claim to know the truth.

The outcome is utterly dystopian no matter how you cut it. Little kids are literally getting shot up with hormones and raised as transfaggots, all while the people who know what's up aren't breeding. The economic drone armies of Asia are an economic bludgeon designed to finish off the job.

Straight up, the transhumanist elite can release bioweapon plagues or sterilize entire populations, they no longer need the peons to do their manual labor and fight their wars – most of humanity (including you & I) are excessive bags of flesh serving no vital function.

What's the endgame here? some virginal misanthropic NEETs whining about kikes on an anime board?

This leaf is right.
The alternate timeline where Canada became the western bloc of the Soviet Union because we weren't there to keep them from assfucking you is certainly the best timeline.

You are unlovable.

been to that pool
hearst castle is rather decadent, but i guess when you have a media empire and lots of spare cash you can ball out for excessive shit.
fun and interesting tour

well, I think rootless goyim are less expensive than androids

The curveball is China though. I'm just waiting to see if China replaces the US as the new leaders of consumerism, or if there will actually be a bit of a fight between (((the NWO))) and Chang world domination

this is in the united states its the pool at,Hearst castle. You fucking leaf.

so what

>leaf

white americans belong in europe. blacks in africa and asians in asia. its as simple as that.

I need to actually go further down in threads. I assume you have been there as well.

America should have taken Canada when it had the chance. Also who the fuck would protect you pussy's if America didn't exist

this whole global conflict shit wouldnt even exist without america

do you find this place objectionable in any way.

I agree. Pangea should have stayed together.

1)Sage

2)Name the Jew

3)Blame the Jew

if (AmericaPost > 3)
{
return guaranteed best post;
}

>=, I meant

also, dat tag so fitting

Wew good thing that native americans are practically extinct, leaving a completely blank North American continent

make america british again

A lot of the stuff in Hearst Castle is old world stuff he bought and shipped to California you realize?
He had more money than god and brought entire temple facades over.