WW III iIS HAPPENING

WW III iIS HAPPENING
newsweek.com/more-likely-go-war-north-korea-now-ever-former-nato-commander-673612

most political and military anylists now say a war iwth North Korea is inevitable. Russia has ALREADY DEPLOYED TROOPS :

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4928718/Russian-troops-dispatched-border-North-Korea.html

It's GAME OVER... for all of us, even you faggots in Europe, since you are allied with us. Russia and China will back NK. We all will die.

Are you ready? What will you do to prepare?

>What will you do to prepare?

NO IT isNT

Emails

Im too old for army, I'l just stay here and start a hippie movement

Russia probably won't back NK, they have no relations. Maybe China will but not Russia

Ban Nuclear Weapons

It's like you can't go even 10 seconds without a "LE HABBIDING XD" thread up. Oh and nice fake news.
>Jewsweek

Russia does have relations with NK, though. Doubt that they would back the norks in case of war, though

Seriously, if fucking NK nukes everyone I probably won teven know because these autistic happening threads are 90% BS

Very small ones.

Nothing will happen. Screencap this.

can they stop fucking talking about it and just do it

Kim has always been an all bark, no bite kind of leader. Now that we have one of our own, we're just having a presidential shitpostfest that will amount to nothing.

Wasn't there an argument about Kim pretty much making these statements just to scare SK into giving them money for the government to waste? or something like that?

There are 2 possibbilities:
1) we let NK build up nukes.
2) we attack now and WW III ultimately results.

if we pick option 1, ultimately Kim Jong_il will lose it, even on his death bead. He will just say "fuck it!" and fire nukes. So WW III happens either way. It is inevitable now.v

How is Trump no bite exactly?

Nothing is going to happen. The US is an Africa-tier shithole at this point and knows it can't win. It will make threats, North Korea will make threats, eventually some exchange of goods and recognition of positions will happen and everyone will move on until the US completely collapses into neo-Zimbabwe at which point North Korea will take the whole peninsula.

>will back NK

LOL
enjoy your palpitations fgt

This wouldn't even be a WW, it'd be China's autistic step-brother vs NATO. It'd be over in a week tops, less than a few hours if the US uses nukes back/

yeah so nuke him so he understand talk shit, get hit

Hail the Cross of Christ! Hail the Grave! Hail Death!
When we go to war, I'm enlisting, and so will you if you're not a beta pagan faggot.

Let me tell you something.
North Korea and Iran are on their own.

Russia
China
And pretty much every other country in the world is owned by the Central Bank families and they won’t go to a war that isn’t manufactured to make money and lower the population. That’s what WWII was. Hitler just got out of control and tried to take on the banking cartel and lost. Study history and look for videos that show the truth

its isnt all bad. the white room is comfy and if your a cry baby faggot the guy who made it made some portal to a fake reality connected to the exit door.

i think he left through that same door. though he wasnt the owner of the property just the contractor.i met the actual owner. a shoot first ask questions later type. as is typical those with the money rarely have the skill or know how to do things

the american government has been taking orders from the owner for a long time. kinda of a secret since he isnt the jewish god. the contractor got into trouble for his work not living up to its alleged specifications and of course slacking off and escaping to some alternate reality. the owner said he was suppose to make the room bigger to house more people and the contractor just ran off

>Russia and China back NK
They wouldn't. It would destabilize their governments for no benefit.
>Russia or China places soldiers along border
To prevent massive waves of refugees either due to increased economic instability or civil disarray

holy shit you niggers unironically believe that the world is owned by jews?

fuck all of you seriously i hope you all get disintegrated by nukes

i'm looking forward to seeing the drafted snowflake millennial faggots skewered by alpha norks.

>Russia has ALREADY DEPLOYED TROOPS

Again?

Some do. CHINA... run by jews. only on Sup Forums

>enlisting

you wont have to , you will be mobilized

it is, noob. you will see in time.

prove that it's not

If Russia doesn't intervene, North Korea and China are as good as fucked. It won't even be a WW since we can just bombard them from the air. We might lose a few aircraft if they're lucky, but that's all they can do.
I can't wait to make some popcorn and then sit back and watch NK and China get fucking obliterated.

I didn’t say Jews. I’m Jewish.
I’m saying their is factual data that shows 1% of the world owns the majority of the wealth, the power, the land, and the governments. They have people in every major corporation as well and use the CIA as their personal agencies.
I’m telling you this because if enough of us know the truth we may be able to do something to rediribute the world

i'm a pagan larper and i'll fight with you dude. the only ones staying home are pussy sjws.

Happeningfags are the absolute worst. Sage

Redistribute* the worlds wealth

it's so fucking autistic, can you prove it? with actual proof?

Jews own more power yeah but they don't control everything

of course
>What will you do to prepare?
keep pushing that this shit is manufactured to distract you

calm down everyone nothing to see here nothing ever happens
>until it does
My question is who is most likely to drop a nuke? the USA, China or Russia?

my dad works for Nintendo and he told me that the jews control everything

Bark = I'll repeal DACA. Doesn't repeal DACA.

Why does anybody even think that WW3 will result of this. It's not like the next war no matter what it is will be a World War, you gotta be fucking retarded to think a World War would start over fucking NORTH KOREA.

Nobody wants a World War. It had advantages in the past because countries were a lot more self-relient or dependant on regional trade, nowadays the whole planet is one big market. A WW would pretty much destroy the economy of every single country involved, no winner there. It's absolutely pointless and NOBODY wants it, thus it's probably never gonna happen.

Did this little bitch just insinuate America couldn't glass his entire country and still have the might to glass another few as well?
Always shitcunts who talk smack about America. Can't wait till we throw out a reminder to you all.

>He will just say "fuck it!" and fire nukes
That's a really childish and undiplomatic way of looking at this.

>Are you ready? What will you do to prepare?

Great Polish Wall that will be seen even from Polish Space Station.

Wait a sec.

Didnt china just order all nork businesses to close?

Even if it doesn't go full WW III, Seol, SK is within NK artillary range. They etimate 20,000 South Koreans die per day, with a total of at least 3 million dead.
Even in the best case scenario, US and NATO will lose way more troops than in Vietnam.. A worse case is more likely, an it would be WW III. Russians already have troops deployed. Many Russians would sadly die.

nk weaponised smallpox aka blackpox worse than h bomb

>no replies
Strong and stable. Part and parcel. I make the best armageddons

>My question is who is most likely to drop a nuke?
Nobody, anyone who isn't a complete idiot knows this. Not even Reagan or 80's Russia would drop nukes when they said they would and they're much more powerful than NK. The closest you're ever going to get to a happening ever is a small scale invasion of land like the Iraq War.

I dunno ask your dad Chink

No, much more likely to happen

Scenario 1
>China acts as a mediator to defuse tensions and provide nuclear monitoring. NK saves face and gets gibs.
Scenario 2
>China's talks fall through and they ask permission from Pyongyang to mobilize soldiers to the DMZ
>NK says yes and China occupies the country and creates a client state more reliable to their interests
>NK says no and China occupies the country anyway. NK's government falls into disarray as mixed feeling mount around whether or not this war is worth fighting
>NK says no and the security council unamiously agrees to send a peace keeping force led by China to occupy the country.
Scenario 3
>China organizes a coup within NK to install a friendly regime rather than risk a US incursion.
>NK descends into civil war at worse or bloodlessly uses the old regime as a figure head

>WHY NOT WW3?
Because wars need both sides to think they can win or at least not lose. China isn't going to risk its future on NK

Burger thinking America is the center of the world again and that the nigger nation of Asia would actually stand a chance against Burgerland, Japan and South Korea.

Kill yourself OP.

Everyday we have hundreds of threads about this.

>Russia and China will back NK
LOL no they won't. Nobody in their right mind would back Little Rocket Man.

We are the center of the world, Muhammad.

>Because wars need both sides to think they can win or at least not lose. China isn't going to risk its future on NK

China runs North Korea, they could defuse the situation if they wanted but they would rather tease the USA and they're not afraid of a limited war.

China's one thing, but why would Russia even bother with a country as useless as NK?

IT'S HAPPENING
>not happening
every fucking time with you faggots, foR over 2 years ow. fucking KILL YOURSELVES

Anyone else been waking up to them scambling the jets?

it's probably going to be something boring like this, otherwise they would have invaded already. GODDAMNIT I WANT WW3

Being an ass-ravaged kangroo fucker doesnt get you WW3 any faster. \\

I'm so excited !!!!!!

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

I only fucked a kangaroo once buddy

Russia won't get involved, they will defend their territorial interests while the orientals ans Americans are killing each other, they might supply the orientals with some gear as leverage.

Alright, fair enough.

>pictures of 3 soldiers and a dog

OMG RUSSIANS DEPLOY TROOPS

WW3 HABBENING

kys, fake news

>China runs NK
They don't. It's more that they have them by the nuts.

>China wants to increase tensions with the US
I seriously doubt this. The further tensions mount in the region the more other nations in the region re-arm. Essentially, China egging on the US creates future territorial revivals with all the benefit of causing economic and political concerns at home.

>tfw I have a pussy neutral country and dont get to die in war ever

>Being this stupid
The only faggots who genuinely want to go to war for the benefit of international finance are brainlets. Have fun getting your legs blown off fighting for ZOG. I'll laugh hysterically when that happens, retard. LOL.

China is going to invade North Korea, this was the deal that was made.

Big if true.

you're just a faggot hiding behind your jew conspiracies. if it wasn't them it would be some other excuse.

why aren't you siding with your Asian brethren?

The Hyperwar left its scars deep...

It's not even a conspiracy that the US is owned, bought and paid for by Israel and other prominent Jewish financiers, you fucking lemming, but that's besides the point.

The ONLY people who truly gain from war are those who are at the very top of the financial industry regardless of their origin (AKA, not you, dickhead), you're the retard peddling the 'm-muh patriotism' bullshit whilst you and retards like you go home in body bags or sent packing back home with nothing but stumps for legs whilst people get rich off of the misery of war.

Enjoy your free meal at iHop on Veterans day dumbass LOL.

Relax. China and Russia dont want Syrian Refugee Crisis 2: Starving Asian Boogaloo.

Troops are to ensure the populace doesnt stampede north, and to ensure the regime doesnt pull anything stupid (China may invade, so their movement is more offensive-minded).

We will have to come to terms with DPRK as a nuclear state, just like we have with China, Pakistan, and India. Deterrence will hopefully continue to work so long as we are clear and understand the signals they send.

Theres not going to be a ww3 anytime soon fags. Rocketboi is only developing nukes as a show of power. He'll keep using SK as a hostage as theyve done for the last decade. NK has no chance against US. Kims nukes are the only thing keeping NK afloat.

you would think if China was going to invade the other NK leaders would just strap rocketman to one of his rockets and launch him into the ocean and say see no need to invade anymore we dealt with it

limbo tournament

Phat Boi knows he is being watched. There is a crews missile lurking off shore with him and the unlucky 12 year old in it's sights.

oh no, buzzkill quads.

>so will you if you're not a beta pagan faggot.
>the only ones staying home are pussy sjws.
w-well, gee golly, i sure don't want to let ol' zipper head rape our womens, or d-disapoint ol' uncle sam.

>falling for the bandwagon-jew
up your game senpai, if you want to trick us into diying for politicians, give us some incentive.
>free woman/s for a year before boot camp and deployment, to ensure we leave at least ONE offspring
>land(5+ acres) and cash(500thousand+) upon return tax exempt
>tax exempt for family inheriting
>right to keep and bear arms (concealed or open carry) upheld for life w/out infringement
> [left open for later terms, negotiated before signing/draft]
>

I will move over to the North-Korean-Russian border.

I remember first hearing about innocent little basket ball loving kim. Just a young dude stepping up to control his country. No one gave a fuck

Now look. What

considering how much they spend on missiles that never get used outside of gay training exercises that's not a bad idea. they spent how many millions blasting that hillside like two weeks ago lol.

I’m get myself excited even though I know I’m going to get myself disappointed

I am a neet with a disorder so im not getting drafted.

I will be the guy in the youtube live stream comments spamming "we wuz europe"

>Russia and China will back NK

Neither would choose death for NK, user.

The globalists will never start a war over some shithole chink country.

When tensions escalate in the Middle East, let me know.

Nothing.
Just accept my life is meaningless and that saving western civilization is pointless.
Accepting death and going on with my own damn life.

News-Flash faggot! Nothing will happen!

Yes

NK is on its own.

Russia will only go nuclear if they feel like their country is threatened by being toppled (their official stance). China might fight conventionally, but their stance is no first use of nuclear weapons.

Why would Russia back NK?

They won't. No one will.

China at most might try a land grab with conventional forces if NK falls, but they'll be loathe to initiate conflict and Trump would probably let them.

Kek, I can already hear the sound of metal grinding together as defense budget Jews grip their sheckle purses if this was even considered

Polite sage since this isn't quite on-topic, but here you go.