Would you take it if you had to save your family?

might just end it if it really did get that bad

what is this dumb shit quote from anyway

the bible you ignoramus

>Saving my family would be a worthy cause

do you understand that it would be way better to die resisting getting chipped than getting marked? Exactly what would I be saving them from? Tribulation would most likely wipe mine out, including me, you act as if foolishly accepting the mark will actually guarantee your families safety.

So now not only did I fuck myself over hypothetically, The Father himself is fucking pissed at me.

the what?
im sorry im not a turbonerd like you who knows every quote from every random book

No. But the Bible says your family will turn you up for the sacrifice believing the AC to be Christ and apologizing on your behalf. It's up to you to bitch out or not. The AC will know his Bible well. Like a lawyer for the Bible it says.

What is with the Christianity themed threads lately. Are we being raided by the septic community.

My family is already saved.

Are you a mohel or a mole

don't kid yourself, i'll find them

most of you have already taken it

You might as well be referring to the quran. Ya ignoramus

I know I wouldn’t take it. I mean, we’ve all heard about it. If anyone takes it they are a dumbass! Just sayin

Or maybe it gurantees safety during the end times.

I had a dream about the mark last night. It was some kind of transaction tattoo people get on their wrists. I was watching a commercial about it on TV and some short-haired chubby chick was talking about her experience using it. I don't think getting it was necessary yet.

>most of you have already taken it
I had a theory that the mark is literally just tattoos, or defilement of the body like piercings. I don't know if this contradicts the bible in any way, but I remember telling this to a couple of friends I had at the time, and they just stared at me blankly, like they couldn't understand how a set of things (tattoos) could be the mark rather than rather than some distinctive, fundamental thing.

MGTOW here. Why would you bring a happy little white baby into this garbage nigger world to begin with?

I wonder how atheists will rationalize getting a necessary implant isn't the mark of the beast. Probably something like
>herp it isn't the mark just the bible says it is
(It doesn't, but atheists are that stupid)

Because they can be saved, retard.

The chips are a ploy by the (((elites))) a sort of psych warfare technique against Christians.
The true mark of the beast is circumcision. The trauma it inflicts warps the child's growing brain. it is usually done soon after birth for this reason it changes your brain chemistry for life.