Boy if you want to piss liberals off, talk shit about the new Will and Grace

Boy if you want to piss liberals off, talk shit about the new Will and Grace

That bitch is eating all the merchandise.

>new Will and Grace
literally what

>only 25%
She's been plugging her ears so hard she's fingerblasting her brain stem. How does someone actually believe that?

Buzzfeed is a hell of a drug.

That's 47% of people who voted in the election which is ~25% of the population

Isn't she right since only half the population voted? She's probably being pointlessly pedantic.

It’s less than 25% but whatever.

Keep triggering her though.

No, it’s less.

They’re both wrong.

you understand that you're wrong right? no one is really this dumb right?

The only reasoning I can even fathom is that she thought like
Durr 3 parties
Hillary 50, so that must mean Trump 25, other 25.

Either way, she a stupid fat fuck that posts proudly that she is a manager at Dairy Queen

She's right if only half voted. Is that a fact though?
That said, if you didn't vote, then as far as the representative system is concerned you essentially don't exist.
So if we're discussing politics, those people don't matter at all.

All I'm seeing here is two retards trying to do math

she's not wrong necessarily but she's including children, illegals, criminals, and expats

Muh American freeduuum democracy is so legitimate that it can only get ~45-50% to vote at all.

Of those, about half voted for Drumpf.

So who’s the stupid fat cunt now, faggot.

63M votes

US population 323M

=

19.5%

Ask her if she learned math in common core.

>Half the population od the US didn't vote
What's their reasoning ?

This I assumed, by why the fuck would you argue about the people who didn't even vote or can't vote?

>dough-erty
>manager of a dairy queen
>mom of 3 kids
>literally no career
>liberal
These people's lives are walking, talking memes. She needs to use her math skills to get me another blizzard and shut the fuck up.

>25% trump
>25% hillary
>50% didn't vote

she's right, the other guy is retarded but she's also fat so idk who really won

literally doesn't matter because of electoral college unless you're in 1 of the 4 states that actually matter
I live in california
what in gods name is my reason to vote

That democracy here is a sham for the jew neocon empire, and they’d rather eat burgers and watch NFL to an early grave than stand up for themselves.

voting is retarded. your vote literally doesn't count

i wonder if they understand how pathetic they sound

ALL of the so called swing states would be in play for either party if we got even 60-70% to vote.

By comparison countries like Turkey or Spain get 80-90% voter turnout.

62mil/323mil = 0.19
sorry op but you are both retards

You have to include children under 18 who can't vote, felons/criminals/incarcerated who can't vote, then there's people who just don't vote because they live in an overwhelmingly Red or Blue state and don't think their vote will matter. Also 80+ year old people/handicapped people who can't leave the house and have no one to take them to the voting booth, etc.

I mean I'm all for destroying fat libs, but she's not wrong. Trump had roughly ~65 million voters.

65/325 = 19.38%

Idk if in the first to say this but......Op ur a retard. 50% didn't vote.

I meant all of the states would be in play.

In honesty, they are both wrong. Spooky is more right.. The correct context would be those that decided to vote.

Ironically its because of convenience there was a lot more participation when there was town meetings and they would all debate. People find little meaning to go the poll for 5 minutes and hardly make an impact.

Voting used to be an interesting event at the polls for every election, not just the presidency.

Gotta represent. Show the rest of the country that there is still red blood in California.

Saved it

Accurate. But then counter balance with about 30 million illegals and dead voters still on the voter rolls that Democrats use to illegally vote and are now showing up in all the voter fraud investigations like Project Veritas has shown.

Came here to say this. Just politely ask her not to abuse one of her children by giving them sex change hormones

~140 million people voted in the 2016 election
That's a little less than 50% of the total American population.
Of those ~140 million people that voted, 48% voted for Hillary and 46% voted for Trump, with the remaining 6% going to third-party candidates.
That means that less than 25% of the population actually supported Trump.

D A m A g e C otroollll
Is this how pol mind works

It literally just was 25 minutes of bashing Trump
>Hurr Melania is a hostage
>Hurr Trump likes to call himself the owner of the oval office
>Hurr Secret Service is gay
>Hurr Trump looks like Cheetos
>Hurr why re-decorate the oval office, it will just need re-decorated in a year
>Hurr Trump has a English-Russian translation book on his desk
>Hurr Trump has a fidget spinner on his desk
>Hurr since Trump got here rules don't matter
Literally ends with a hat that says
Make America Gay Again on his chair

And these fags on twitter are getting pissed that I'm saying its gonna tank.

She works at dairy queen she won't know

about 2% of a normal distribution will be mentally unfit to vote (mentally incompetent)

>Manager of a Dairy Queen

Oh lawd

Haha, suburban and rural dotards confirmed.
DRUMPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTPPPPPPFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!

55.5% turnout, but you're right.

How do they find this funny? These are the same jokes we have heard repetitively for the past year. They seem so corporate and forced.

I would argue that it's not about the funny but more about the comfort of "knowing" others agree with you.

From the perspective of the producers: Trump bashing makes money

She also said "ENTIRE" population, which also ostensibly includes children.

mom of three fat faggots

Why does her name sound so familiar

>hur durr, you're a snowflake because you disagree with me :-D
Goddamn libshits. If they want to steal our slang, then at least may they use it correctly

Even less voted for Obama, so by her rationalization, Obama was just as pointless??

Liberals will never be able to form a cohesive Trump argument after 8 years of swallowing Obama cock, their minds are clouded and their rage won't allow them to think straight.

So easy to get over on them.

It's gold jerry, gold. Keep triggering her, then shift to NFL knees, and slowly redpill.
Don't insult her weight but keep up the bantz.

OP is notFagToday.jpg

they restarted Will & Grace?
this is why i dont buy cable

OP you are forgetting that 50% of Trumps votes were Russians, lol, are you a fucking mong?

hahaha
DQ at 40 , fucking ouch

/thread/

turnout was 54.7%, so 47% of 54.7% is 25.8

they're both wrong

Shannen Doherty played one of the girls in Charmed

for a moment I got her mixed up with Shannen Doherty

yea all those midwest upsets that got trump elected were a big nothingburger and im getting sleepy

I voted last year in california, California went for hillary before I even made it back home from the polls. They literally didn't even count my vote until weeks after the election, if they did at all. California can still go red if Trump builds a wall and deports 30m~ illegals, around 11m of which live in California and are free to vote, but idk man at this point you're right its barely worth the effort.

If you don't vote, you won't have your interests served. You're not saying "keep it that way" or "change it" since you're not counted in the end total anyway.

>be white nationalist
>like 50% of whites are absolutely disgusting pieces of shit

to have the opportunity to vote, the awesome power to be American and vote... And then not vote... This is shameful shameful weakness.

Pull that trigger every time you get the gun!

Instead, ride the bus when the people let you drive it. Then bitch about the driving. No good. Sad.

Next time, everybody, vote. While you still can.

>East Timor

rare

>redpill a fat liberal sow
Try picking battles sometime. Even if he could do this (he cant) it would accomplish fuck all.

Kids. Those are the ones you gotta redpill.

Literally who and why

Half the population vote, half of those vote trump. The real problem is that it cuts both ways - only 25% vote against trump/conservatives, and only a subset of those will be the "everything that shits on the right is automatically funny" type.

I like your flag. It looks like a piece of candy

>about 83.9% of a normal distribution will be mentally unfit to vote
>(mentally incompetent)

ftfy

I got a red pill for em it has a creamy center too ;)

>hand rubbing intensifies

id put my dilly bar in her banana split and make a peanut buster parfait

>tfw you really don't know math but she doesn't either so it's ok

Check'd and kek'd

they are remaking Will and Grace???

Wtf, I loved that show. It was so comfy.

I dont even understand the point. Hillary would be like.. 26% of the people in the us?

is that some big improvement? is that lol material? i don't get the point

fattie btfo