Russia vs. US

Thinking of moving to Russia in the future. What do you anons think about Russia vs US in general? US becoming too degenerate for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/russia-population-decline-labor-oreshkin/28760413.html
statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get the fuck out traitor

fuck off we are full. we must bring back apartheid and start eugenics going. It's no paradise: too much problems and your kind is one of those

You sound like a real success. I'm sure you'll fit right in there.

Russia: (Moscow at least)
>People are far more attractive and fit than Americans
>almost no niggers
>poor, but generally safe. Inner cities are full of the rich
>lazy and disorganized while working
>can't drive for shit and have terrible roads

Americans
>Majority are noticeably fatter than people from other countries
>Cities are full of niggers and other undesirables, since liberal governments won't crack down on them
>Job prospects are much better than Russia
>More places to feasibly live than Russia
>Much cleaner and more organized overall (at least in white areas)

dont do it man, russia is really fucked up. Go to argentina or Aussieland

i'm sure they don't want you. but we don't want you either. it's not an easy situation.

More like becoming empty

rferl.org/a/russia-population-decline-labor-oreshkin/28760413.html

oy vey nowhere to put spics and niggers. look at the immigration to Russia rate. They all must go back and we are full. Habitable land is not that big

Niggers and fat people aren't an issue when you can live in any neighbourhood or town you want in this massive country. Also job prospects are infinitely better here.

>Thinking of moving to Russia in the future.
All the right-wing conservatives in America are worshiping the Kremlin and sucking Putin's cock, so they might as well move to Russia and make it official.

Since the conservatives all became traitors, the liberals are the only patriots left in America.

There are more women in Russia than men and because of years of soviet russia the men are ugly (like most of the women) but if you're average looking in the US you're in luck.

don't drive there
russians can't drive

>White
>Working on Master's in Computer Science
>Living Independently
>Work harder than most of your average American shit stains
>Starting to learn Russian language
>Interest in Russian politics/ culture

I'm not some plebian fucking welfare leech. I see very slim prospects for the future of America, and I find that the Russian way of life/ politics suit be better. Planning on visiting later this year.

>Unsubstantiated claim

Define "really fucked up"

>White
you are not a part of the tribe and we have too much problems already. there is nothing to do for you.

You got brainwashed

He means 'not a comfy 1st world country', oblivious to the future of his homeland.

Im married to a belarussian and im baptised orthodox and when i walk around moscow/ minsk i look like a local. Even my grandmother in law said i dont look foreign and shes says nigger about 8 times before breakfast. Can i be in the top secret club?

Russia sucks & is as degenerate.

Also you gotta do something about this "little big" rap bullshit. I keep telling my brother in law that this is for chorney and gopnik he isnt listening wat do?

Literally this.

Why not move to Israel for all the hot Jewish booty. Pic very much related.

We'll see how many patriots are left defending America after the lefts 'white genocide' & the general degeneration of traditional values.

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/

If you speak Russian go for it.

fuck off, you're not even Russian

Honestly, I'm just looking for more traditional values. Relating to women, I find western women hardly worth the time due to how much society has moved away from tradition. The deterioration of the image of the "western woman" is probably, quite frankly, why sex bots are becoming popular.

just don't fuck with the police and locals when you visit, they might rob you if they think you are rich.

I read somewhere that the locals were nice (in the major cities) assuming you can speak Russian. I haven't heard anything about the police. Are they corrupt?

Russia is a meme country.

We are not white since we're Slavs. We're poor. We're less degenerated it may look attractive but the lack of rule of law, corruption, poverty and inferiority complex toward whites overwhelm the pros of Russia. As a bloke who is used to the civilised world you'll be disappointed how wild Russia is.

This. We must all embrace eugenics

These fucking shills and their scripts. There are already threads in these stupid topics.
Is something big happening and I can't find the thread?

Dont move to Russia. They are POOR

It is that big if you don't mind mosquitoes and the cold

You want burger immigrants?

>Moscow
>no niggers
Lol. Besides white niggers, it's central asian shit.
>safe

If eugenics was implemented worldwide we wouldn't have half of the issues we have today. The weak would die or adapt & the world would progress at much more rapid pace due to the lack of burdens.

>"Daily Hate Russia Thread"

How accurate are these stats?

>American living in Russia
It's a shithole dude. No virtue in this country. It is terribly obvious why they lost.

>masters
>can't Google Russia's economic situation
Russia is an economic shithole. 2nd world, GDP per captia a fifth of the US. They have virtually no high tech industry except military, which as a foreigner you're barred from working in. Their main exports are oil. Their government is corrupt and inefficient and still trying to play geopolitics.

It's the same absolutely everywhere on this planet: If you are rich, life is great and easy, if you are not, not so much.

They don't let in faggots, try France instead.

fake news

slavs are more ayran that other whites

been to both, while russia is no where near perfect, and Moscow is full of central Asians doing Mexican tier jobs, it is much better and safer than any nog infested u.s city

I was always under the assumption that Russians were no less violent than Mexicans, especially when it comes to foreigners.

Are they not as hostile as I've been led to believe?

Move to Western Ukraine amigo. Lviv is God tier and no niggers.

Russia is still an oligarchy. Putin may be a shitlord, but you don't want to live under his control or that of his cronies.

The US has a history of righting it's destiny and being focused on freedoms.

Russia is rough.
Places like Poland, Czech Republic and Ukraine is where

Lviv is amazing

>moving to Russia to escape degeneracy
You in for surprise user, that is all I can say.

Russia sounds cool. I'm tired of this liberal faggot country.