Will she MJGA?

Will she MJGA?

this is going to be a thread of editing what the sign says on it now

>again
>implying it ever stopped being great
If anything, they've gotten better over time, because they accepted western culture/technology and allowed themselves to become civilized (unlike niggers)

Japan was never really bad their known for maintaining peace and prosperity.

Japan was great only during the age of the samurais, that's when Jewish tricks were resisted the most

Only if she requires by law TDIAPT season 2 to be greenlit.

Emi a shit.

user, I...

No fuck off kike, she was already confirmed a George Soros Plant

I want that Japanese interior minister who took a photo with the leader of the "The jews fear the Samurai" guy.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT SITH LORD MOTHERFUCKER IS FUCKING EVERYWHERE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, SOMEBODY FUCKING KILL HIM ALREADY

Probably not, now that the democratic party is disolving and running under the new party. They will get all the old trash politicians just looking for power, rather than pull only the best from the democratic party.

So much this

She will make abe great again and fuck up everything like he did
>would you like conservative, in power for almost 100 years, super conservative, communist, or incompetent moderate leftists obsessed with concrete concerns

IT'S TREASON THEN

Checked.
Kek speaks the truth.

?
Meiji emperor abolished the samurai caste way before he allied with Hitler

She's Japan's Clinton

Probably not but jesus christ does everyone want abe and the ldp to eat shit. Is this going to be a repeat of the '93 election?

OY VEY!

Chiho best grill

Someone give me a rundown on the candidates? Which ones are based and is the current one Abe any good? I thought he was trying to change it so the Japanese military could go offensive if they wanted?

everyone is a soros plant

Oh ffs

>babby's first blackpill

Sorry to break it to you leaf

Our only hope is that Koike is controlled oppo. Both she and Abe are in Nippon Kaigi so who knowz

We can't escape from him

what do we do?
they even got the nips
should I move to Alaska, Siberia? Is no where safe?

I've had more than a few black pills before, it's just naively thought Nippon was safe. You know since they told the UN to fuck off about the lewd hentai and the "jews fear the samurai" meme.

Antarctica that's where the nazis are hiding.

I sure HOPE so

Forgot to shoop the hands out

If she *is* working for Soros and makes any real headway, the snapback to the right will likely flip this place full 1488. I wouldn't worry too much. Yet.

omae wa mou SHINDEIRUUUU

I'll have to take your word for it, mate. How do you think the Norks fly by missiles have influenced politics over there?

She would cut our island off from nuclear power. Nay.

>DROPPED

lmao no. Modern japanese youth are pozzed as shit and your elders are dying. Japan is more vulnerable to Jewish influence than any time in its history.

The fly by missiles are why this snap election is happening in the first place so yeah I would say it had a big influence.

n-no...no...NO! Not this motherfucker!
Don't tell he's planning to bring shitskins to the anime land too!

They probably even fucked.

You don't know shit about Japan you fuckin' faggot.

How likely is it that there isn't just one George Soros, but an entire network of Soroses clones?

Please explain to me how I'm wrong user when I went to my aunt's house in Ichikawa all the kids my age (18-21) dressed like niggers and listened to Rihanna.
It's was like I hadn't even left the states. This qt girl even asked if I knew who lil uzi vert was when trying to make small talk lmao.

Holy shit I almost forgot to add at one of the skateparks there was a half-black like 13-14 year old kid.

Disagree, but not completely. They are receptive, but to conservative ideals. Many being raised by grandparents while parents work.

Stop hanging out in degenerate places.

>Soon after, the main opposition Democratic Party announced it would not run its own candidates and they could contest to be under the new Party of Hope led by Yuriko Koike.[4]

Wtf are they doing?

>see jap kids are listening to niggers haha lmao xD

it's just your shitty degenerate aunt, I visited my friend in Kyoto and I never heard of garbage alabama rap from any neighbouring family

remember Halloween? People that age didn't have that growing up. It's a time to nerd out on things that interest them. Ask them about their feelings on real gangsta culture, like guns, and you may be surprised at the negativity.

she is just a rebranded LDP because Abe is too unpopular to be elected.

no. a soros puppet

>Ichikawa
Bullshit, nobody listens to Rihanna around me. Get a better family

Whoa user please leave my aunt out of this she doesn't listen to rap at all. The kids I met up with were at the skatepark and at some art galley pop up bullshit. They were also playing frank ocean at one of markets but guess he's patrician. How old was you friend in kyoto?

Maybe. It did seem more like they were just appropriating the aesthetic to make themselves seem "cultured" or something kind of like how white liberals do here. I'm just afraid that fondness for black culture might be manipulated into letting actual niggers into the country.

Y leftists not running and telling they candidates to run in the based ticket?

>nobody listens to Rihanna around me
god I wish that were me.