Who do you think the Dems will have for 2020 Sup Forums?

Who do you think the Dems will have for 2020 Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5F9JfZDJKCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dems won't exist after tonight.

It don't matter, 100% irrelevant. They don't have a chance of winning

why would anyone but old people be democrat these days?

>Corey Booker
>Gavin Newsom
>Kamila Harris
>Kristin Gillebrand(sp?)

Hillary. Third time is a charm.

some no name illegal spic

Stephen Colbert

Richard Spencer

I didn't know who Obama was in 2005, I don't think it's a good idea to expect them to lose.
They (((powers that be))) didn't give up last Nov, and they will be back harder and faster. We have to be ready to actually put in work IRL and online to stop them.

Biden

that party won't exist in 2020
they will be replaced with the libertarian party and we will run against a ginger with his shirt off

Al Franken

Harris, the neo libs have already chosen her.

Primary split between Warren, Zuckerberg, Anglin, and Kanye (the eventual nominee)

cuckerberg

Whoa
>44 XHECK

pope francis

I don't know if zuckerberg can run in 2020, but when he is old enough he definitely plans to run. He is already studying facebook algorithms and data to find the most effeciant way to manipulate voters. He is also already very disciplined in his body language.
youtu.be/5F9JfZDJKCQ

O M A L L E Y
M
A
L
L
E
Y

I'm surprised noone said Feinstein

can trump stump the big O?

Dear god pls no

Its gonna take a fucking army to stop Trump in 2020. Dems shouldn't even run. Just a waste of time

Fuck that faggot
>t. Minnesotan

They'll go full lib and pick muh demographics. Warren for women, Corey Booker for colored of some variety, Kamala Harris for both, or that veteran female from Hawaii. Literally every candidate is better than Hillary for young voters, but they have to mitigate the risk of their candidate going full "I hate whitey" and isolating the Rust Belt and a few swing states.

>OP STILL AROUND. Thank you for not 1 and done.

Pic Related. I hope they push HC again. I could relive 2016 again.

The /pol's (all of them) that night and the next day and even the next month all up to inauguration day was the crazy. CTR gone, black penis comparison threads gone, muslim boy by sandy beach threads gone, Trump BTFO was created for satire, and salt mining, and the salt was glorious.

There was one thread, that I cant forget. The thread was about Clinton Blaming Pepe.
Once cartoon, had her in some prison screaming "it was the frogs".

t. Meme Wars Vet.

Hillary again probably, she has her party by the balls

Kamala

kamal toe harris
boinie 2.0
michael obongo

Second Meme war is coming and you guys are chilling around. Stop chilling around and prepare for next war

Let's not forget part 2.

PEE PEE PEE, POO POO POO

definitely it will be a nigger or a bitch

>who
>who
>lol
>who

Nov/Dec 16 was probably the best time I've had since Obuma night in 08.

Jewkerberg

>/pol

You have to go back

Nobody wants the Jeweir version of Hillary

maxrine windfrees

>Gavin Newsom

I fucking hope Democrats are this stupid

"Where's he from?"

"San Francis--"

"FOUR MORE YEARS IT IS"

Feinstein has no chance and knows it.

I think it will be a white guy, this is there chance to test a change in strategy since the big one will be 2024

FOAR MOAR YEARS! FOAR MOAR YEARS!!!!

Running as a 1860 Democrat!

Mayor/Governor Littlefinger/CIA of Blackula City!

CAN'T BURY THE JERRY

I want Pocahontas to be nominated. Ez second term for Trump.

Clinton/Lucifer

AIDs

Probably more bullshit.

Pelosi with Watters as a mate.

A homosexual amorphopedofilic Christian muslim atheistic jew. He will run on the "heal our divide meme" and "stop building the wall" with a sprinkle of "affordable healthcare for everyone". He will most likely be elected proving yet again that democracy is retarded and pulls back everything to square one. The burger has been shat over like a toilet in burger king so only a civil war will solve your problems.

Checked. What do you mean? Some happenings about to occur?

Checked AGAIN
The fuck is going on

Vault 8

>Meme flag
Well, now I call complete bullshit. We'd have heard about something this massive by now. We're in it for the long haul.

It's the 29th in my neck of the woods, I see no info released anywhere.
LARP

Go to bed. It'll be like Podesta Emails/Christmas.

Sleepyshills are best shills.
But yes, time for sleep.

That pic is a fence along the boundary between the United States and Mexico in southeastern Arizona. You retard

>Dem debate
>tranny Muslims calling dried up cunts like Pelosi 'part of the problem' before Kanye interjects, telling them all to HOL UP
>Clinton (high on painkillers in a wheelchair, attached to an IV with a visible catheter) mumbles how it's her turn
>Somali from Minneapolis tries to get order by yelling HONOABLE MEMBAS
>Zuckerberg finally has enough and floods the room with nerve gas while his cyborgs gun down the audience

no im not a sleepy shill you fuckin faggot!

Kek

The dems will have no one. It'll be Trump 2020 and then ZUCK2024

Bernie's by far the strongest candidate as long as he doesn't die

I would love to see an Electoral College repeat of '16 with Kamala Harris. Hell, Minny might go red if that cunt is the nom

A latino or latina for sure

>Jew
would not get many blacks to vote, one good thing about ghetto nogs, they are experienced with Jewish slumlords and word about black/Jewish history has spread thanks to people like Farrakhan

could def be the difference in swing states with big cities, like WI (Trump!) and MN

no, she would win

Pol will ironically meme hillary in as a candidate and when she wins the nomination pol goes full circle and tries to get her to the white house because thats what would be funniest, so Im betting hilldawg 2020

kamala has no viability.
her entire political career is the spoils earned from being willie browns teenage sex kitten

>Blue America, more like High Yellow America

Ivanka/Kushner 2020

i chuckled

>Bernie's by far the strongest candidate as long as he doesn't die
He was too old in 2016 but in 2020 he'll be very too old

>her entire political career is the spoils earned from being willie browns teenage sex kitten
no way really