KIZNAIVER

Tuna Sex Confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10584735
strawpoll.me/10584730
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to push my dick inside her vagina, asshole and mouth till I cum, if you know what I mean.

>implying she would not push him to the ground instead

I wanted to see them get better.

Just watch the look she's giving him.
She's begging for it.

Glad this garbage ended.

That image needs this

She clearly plans to molest his helpless body the moment they are alone

Same, but then we will be talking about some other similiar garbage next season so in a way it will never end.

Why is she so perfect

What is this face trying to convey

Best boy - strawpoll.me/10584735
Best girl - strawpoll.me/10584730

Several years of drug abuse.

But they're already better.

So what was the point of the maso-kun? I feel like he remained separate from the group, even more than Honoka and did nothing but encourage particularly depressed characters a few times

Worst boy face

he's gonna get pained with nicochan together what else u homo

They should still have both died. That would have elevated this anime to something truly special.

His background antics of having a completely opposite reaction face to the rest of the group were kinda fun I guess

Despite finally being freed from the perpetual pain, it's not like the past 10- years of painkiller dependency will go away. The poor girl's probably hopelessly addicted to the stuff.

What would their sex be like?

>you will never be this happy

I thought Hisomu was supposed to do something here.

About as useless as Lion/Nanko.

Character introduced, foreshadowing an extensive backstory but effectively not using them.

In the end Nico was the only character who was left with absolutely nothing. Hisomu kind of too, but he was more after the keks and he got 'em.

wow what a cute girl

There needed to be a character that was entirely outside of the love quadrangle drama so to balance out the perspectives. He was basically just to react in a way that a normal person reacts to obnoxious teenage love drama so that there wasn't JUST melodramatic, selfish teenagers being shitty and overemotional to one another

She found friends that are not imaginary

As somebody who hated the last few episodes, I didn't mind this ending. Certaily not Trigger's best work (Although it largely wasn't their fault), but it wrapped up everything okay, and nobody was really an insufferable asshole all the way through it.

Chidori dominating Tenga in chinguri cowgirl position

He was the only enjoyable character.

Halp.

Where are their injuries from? I get that Katsuhira was in a car crash, but he didn't have any broken bones or anything or else he wouldn't have been able to get out and climb the bridge.

Also, is that fucking flower pot part of the same cell as Sonozaki?

Its called a red herring

Anime of the Season, and Year

Done

I hear falling from a bridge hurts a bit.

Obligatory

I'm just waiting now for that Maki x Niko manga to see what it will address.

I'm still clinging to some small hope that Maki trolling nature regarding Yuta kicked in that her actually being into him suddenly and out of nowhere just like that.

They shut down his backstory by mocking Maki with talk about "needing trauma".

Hisomu's just a loner and an M who was abducted separately because the Kiznaiver managers felt like it.

So what was his deal they hype him up as the last kiznaiver and they sort of gave him this air if mysteriousnes to him like there is more than him that meets the eye.
Like he was going to stir shit up eventually, but he turned out to be the chillest masochist.
I would even go as far to say he was the most stable person on the show, really whats up with that.

This really really needed to be 26 eps
>we will never see why Tenga preferred to be in Kacchon's house over his own nor why he's always hung up over money
>we will never understand why hisomu is the way he is
>we will never understand why or how yuta trained so hard to be an ikemen
>we will never see nico's middle school life where she decided to be a retard
>we will never get a flashback of Chidori being a good waifu and saving kacchon all those years
>nico's crush on tenga was never fleshed out
>what the fuck are gomorins
>we will never find out what happened to the other kids who escaped the asylum like kacchon
Okada, once again, you have given us a world of large interest and intrigue and failed to expand on it like always (see: Orphans, NagiAsu)

Best girl.

Story was a tad underwhelming, but Trigger really came to themselves in this one from a technical viewpoint.

please elaborate

Why does he look like he'd ruin democracy if somebody gave him a cell phone?

>Manga is about Yuta/Maki love and Nico fighting with Chidori for Tenga
i am k with this

One one hand, I agree with you. There was a lot of wasted potential here.
On the other hand, do you really want to see Okada ruin these characters any more than she did in just 12 episodes?

I like it

how will their kids turn out to be?

Standing, facing, leglocked sex with Tenga holding Chidori up. Both red-faced, with Chidori alternating between crying and kissing. Extremely vocal as Chidori tries but fails spectacularly to hold her voice in and becomes all the more embarrassed because of it, while Tenga, overcome with emotion, spouts sappy lines awkwardly that Chidori can barely here over the fireworks in her head.

>never watched any Mari Okada
>not watching that ghost girl shit
>forced myself to watch this cause Sup Forums thinks its good
>holy shit boy am i wrong
>m-m-mmaybe it gets better
>plot doesnt make sense and is all over the place
how did trigger approve this?
how much people hated KLK shit atleast i enjoyed it

Reminder that Maki is a normal and healthy woman now thanks to based Yuta

This was actually so awful I fucking hate anime, i fucking hate this show, I fucking hate okada, I hate you all.

It was pretty ok, deff Okada's best work.

I wouldnt say any characters were ruined.
They were introduced as cardboard cutout stock characters and most of them actually evolved very nicely and became more believable throughout the story.
The drama levels were of course cranked up way too high, but my complaint is more that its already stopping than that it went into a completely wrong direction.

FINALLY
SCORED

>chidori
>having sex
Not likely with that frigid bitch

I think he was supposed to be the voice of reason, or the guy on the outside looking in.

My my.

The gomorins were project employees in costumes. Possibly designed after Noriko's doodles.

She was the one pushing that friendship bullshit the most so she got what she asked for.

Reminder Tenga never bothered addressing her feelings. Dude acted like an ass, got through relatively unscathed and the girl he wants is now in his hand. That is winning.

>someone took the time to write this

How do I erase episode 9 from by memory? I want to enjoy unrivaled best boy Tenga again but Okada has forever stained him

The dick will change her, don't worry.

>Implying Tenga wouldn't just push her down and she'd just look the other way and say geez while covering her face

Silly user, she just wants what they're having. And she's gonna get it big time.

>Be the kid of Tenga and Chidori

>Chidori: Why are you doing this to me, you ungrateful child? You are killing me, you are killing your poor old mother

>Tenga: WHAT DID YOU DO YOU LITTLE SHIT? LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON YOU WONT FORGET

>Sonozaki administered him medicine or "the feeling of being alive" stimulation
>he and Katsuhira received their Kizna at the same time
>made indirect comments regarding the system
Hisomu could've had a larger role yet I think Okada didn't want to discard some of his characteristics from the original conception i.e., the mysterious character and tried to blend it into his character immoral character.

Why did i watch this shit.

>getting laid tonight

Nothing fucking happened.

Good riddance.

I'm glad they did, it got me hard.

I wanted a kiss

What a fucking waste of time that was.
The talented director's spectacular cinematography and the stellar OST, is wasted on this melodramatic shit.
Shame the Boom Boom Satellites final song featured in this garbage, it was such a good song too. At least the OP direction and animation was top notch to match it.

Proceed.

Tenga is the definition of a true Alpha Male

>beats up bullies
>gets 2 girls who love him
>beats up whiny emo kid

This guy made this series

>flopped hard
>shit plot, shit direction, a cringefest until the end
>fail to achieve at least 600 replies even on airing days and finale
>dead threads all week, when there is any
How come they did something that bad?

Pucker up, sweetie

She still got to be best girl.

god this is pure garbage
remind me to never read any of okada's shite again

>nico is the only one who lost
Being best girl is suffering in every anime, poor Nico.

The series is that bad, they gotta talk about something at least.

>Reminder Tenga never bothered addressing her feelings.
I'd forgotten about that. So he went to ask to be rejected but was never shown rejecting Nico himself. What a shitter.
No, wait. Bet he was keeping Nico as the rebound girl. That makes sense then, in a slightly shitty way.

I am actually never watching anything written by Okada ever again, this was the last straw.

Honestly, it would have been nice if they didn't actually get connected to the Kiznaiver system until a few episodes in. They could have used the first few episodes to develop the characters and help shoe why they're how they are.

everything but the writting was incredible and I'm pretty sure most of the jokes were added after the okada gave them the script
it gives me so much hope for LWA

The absolute madman.

>"Hey I'm gonna fuck up the entire world and make it the Kiznaiver planet"
>10 minutes appealing to Nori's emotions
>Doesn't work
>"Okay how about you just not enact your evil plan because I said so"
>This does work
Bravo Okada

Also forgot.

>huge hypocritical cunt.

They forgot about him.

Trigger strikes me as a studio that is always going to put out mediocre to bad stuff and still get treated like they create masterpieces every time.

Be thankful you got Nori-chan saying she wants to fuck

Mind numbing but hilarious none the less, Kiznaiver best comedy 2k16.

The two strike me more as the type to be potentially overprotective parents. Worst case scenario they could produce is a bubble boy bitch types you see here on Sup Forums.

Nico truly was the bestest girl.