youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

>young steph mcmahon ass

god damn

No
>is x thing our may may

Yes.

used to fap to her constantly
youtube.com/watch?v=ChSTfff9taI

His wife works for Trump as part of his administration. In an interview he basically trashed welfare niggers. He's a hyper alpha male, workaholic, sexist, slightly racist, with republican values.

Not sure if that makes him "/ourguy/", but he's no lefty faggot.

Nutted to her too. Great time.

Is she sarah sanders

He's very wealthy so obviously he is not completely aware of reality anymore but he seems more in touch with the average than most rich cucks. You could not run a business like his and be completely absent from the zeitgeist. Not sure he is /ourguy/ due to the degenerate nature of his business.

Obviously, he's an absolute legend and basically a model American

Faggot flag makes a point. The /our guy/ meme is the worst thing to happen to this site since the triple-threat of
>what did he mean by this?
>who was in the wrong here?
>what's his fucking problem?

That face when you discover the nerdy programmer chick who had an obvious crush on you has a smoking hot body that she's been hiding for 6 months and you just know you'll fuck the shit out of her in the graduation party

DAILY REMINDER HE FUCKED TRISH AND STACY

No. Some billionaire business-savvy wrestlers do not care about saving western culture from the onslaught of degeneracy and third-worlders. He's got Pedros and Guadelupes scrubbing toilets just like any other insanely rich person.

If a closet homosexual who had long-running affairs with The Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels, and started a bodybuilding promotion so he could ogle and judge male hardbodies is "your guy", kindly swallow a knife.

Absolutely

No one from (((Dumbfuckistan))) is "our guy"

>sarah sanders

)))Vince McMahon((( loves force-feeding us garbage wrestling content. He and Trump are peas in a pod. Also

best use of that Vince gif I've seen yet

Still see number 1 far too fucking often.

His wife is Linda McMahon

Based Vince worked these two liberal democrats into an absolute shoot yesterday over a copyright infringement. They head a meltdown on Twitter as usual.

Was she in playboy

Forgot pic of said goofs

He is a delusional old fart with idiotic daughter and doofus son-in-law.

Hey Phil

well he's not wrong. Shane should be the one running the show. HHH and Steph are gonna run WWE into the ground when Vince is gone

damn Phil lives in Hungary now?

Is that the hardy boys?

You have little faith in Haitch. Don't you wanna see vanilla midgets do flips in the main event of wrestlemania?

No, I want to see monsters tear each other apart in a gratuitous hoss match.

Honestly how many 72 year old men would take a full on head butt from an overweight Canadian communist?

GOD DAMNIT VINCE DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST BOOK THE INVASION ANGLE WITH UNIVERSE 6 BY PUTTING FUCK’N FREEZA WITH THEM? ALL THAT TELLS THE FANS IS THAT UNIVERSE 6 DOESN’T HAVE A SINGLE CREDIBLE THREAT LEFT AND WE’RE JUST BOOKING STARS FROM UNIVERSE 7 WITH THEM.
YOU’RE BURYING ALL THESE YOUNG PROSPECTS JUST TO KEEP A GUY WHO’S HAD WHAT, 3 PAY PER VIEW MAIN EVENTS WITH GOKU STRONG? YOU KNOW HIS CONTRACTS UP IN 2 MONTHS RIGHT?
AND PICCOLO. DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON PICCOLO, NOT ONLY DO YOU JUST GIVE HIS GIMMICK OF REVERSING THE MAFUBU TO FREEZA JUNIOR SEE THIS SHITS TRYING TO DO ME THE FAVOR OF KILLING ME BEFORE YOU KILL YOUR OWN PROMOTION. BUT THEN YOU HAVE HIM SPENDING THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT TAKING CHAIR SHOTS FOR GOHAN, AS SEEN IN ON EVERY EPISODE OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW SINCE 1990 FUCKIN 5.
HE’S OUT BEST TECHNICAL WRESTLER AND YOU HAVE HIM OUT THERE MANAGING A GUY WHO YOU CAN’T DECIDE IS THE KING TO PRINCE JOBJETA’S THRONE OR THE FUCKING FUTURE TOP FACE OF THE PROMOTION. YOU CAN’T KEEP BURYING THE YOUNG TALENT FOR CHEAP POPS VINCE!
YOU HAD ROSHI RUN THROUGH 3 GUYS WAY ABOVE HIS PAY GRADE FOR A CHEAP POP. PEOPLE WILL RESEPCT ROSHI’S LEGACY AS ONE OF THE BEST CHAMPS IN THE BUSINESS WITHOUT FEEDING FUCKING UP AND COMERS TO HIM. NO ONES GOING TO RESPECT THESE GUYS WHEN THEY GOT TAKEN OUT IN THE COURSE OF A SINGLE EPISODE BY A GUY IN HIS SECOND CENTURY.

NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU ARE BOOKING GOKU SO FUCKING DOMINANT THAT PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO TUNE OUT VINCE. AT THIS POINT YOU’VE HAD VEGETA CUT THESE FUCKING AMAZING PROMOS ONLY TO END UP ON HIS BACK SO MANY TIMES NO ONE BELIEVES HE’S ACTUALLY GOING TO GET THE STRAP. ITS LIKE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM WHAT HAPPENED WITH PICCOLO. I KNOW YOU NEED THE RATINGS BUT I GOTTA BOOK THESE GUYS FOR HOUSE SHOWS 4 NIGHTS A WEEK AND YOU’RE GIVING ME NOTHING BUT BURIED TALENT.
HAVE YOU SEEN FREEZA RUN THE FUCKING ROPES? THE GUY CAN’T WORK HIS WAY OUT OF A BATHROOM STALL HIS SHIT HURTS LIKE HELL AND HE’S GETTING THIS MONSTER PUSH OUT OF NOWHERE BECAUSE IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE SOME KIND OF FUCKING SERVE? GOHAN’S GOT ALL THE FUCKING PROMO CHARISMA OF HIS FATHER BUT HE’S GOT PICCOLO’S WORKRATE. HE COULD TAKE THIS COMPANY MULTI-DIMENSIONAL!

agree 100% on all points

Based Corny