How do I reconcile the fact i'm 1/4th black and Sup Forums basically made me a nazi and hate niggers...

How do I reconcile the fact i'm 1/4th black and Sup Forums basically made me a nazi and hate niggers. i unironically hate 1/4 of myself and pretty much am suicidal now because this site. i fucking hate them all now. i would have made a good colonial soldier in south africa or rhodesia with the attitudes i have now

if ethnostate happens whites won't take me and i dont belong with blacks. what do i do just become some mercenary? can i get a waiver?

youtube.com/watch?v=7a-OmWOSirQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself lmao

You're just a faggot is all, I'm black but I know I have more education than the monkeys that live in the slums, so all the nog hate doesn't phase me. If anything I opt for the destruction of anything ignorant, be it libs, dems, nigs, spics, spineless white faggots with machismo, women, gooks, and everything else under the sun that spouts stupid bullshit

blacknazi.png

Dude I don't want your mixtape

Nigger I shill for white identitarianism everywhere I go and I'm literally 50% merchant. Stop being a little bitch and caring what others think about you.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

be and act white in the ways that matter - money, attitude, morals, etc- and you'll be fine.

Fire mixtape

be proud bruv. you got BBC quarter and you'll still fit in with all the mongrels around you anyway.

Honestly my dude, it's all good. I'm more ready to fire up the ovens every day, but ultimately the problems we face in the world deal with how people behave rather than what race they are. Yeah, we've all got negro fatigue and the day of the rope will not go well for a lot of dindus, but there are too many outright virtuous blacks for Nazi larpers to really take off. Most of em are government assets anyhow.

Right wing death squads could very conceivably become a thing. But if you act right, there's a place for you in America II: Electric Boogaloo. Even some Jews will make it. Just no commies.

This guy has it down. Keep on based nog

>not Super America 2
baka

Are you a quadroon like Sargon?

Sucks.
I am 1/4 ashkenazi so I know that feel.

shilling identity politics is right up a merchants alley so good job on that, Shlomo

well since i only have black grandfather, and average black in american is really 30% european 70% african, 1/4th black for me is probably in real terms around 15-20%. if someone burned my coal my baby would be like 7-10% probably only look slightly black like talcum x

yeah but you can just lie for that and even hitler had 1/4 jew military officers as long as they bred the jew out

You are literally confusing correlation with causation.

BASED BLACK MEN
I LOVE CIVIC NATIONALISM AM I RITE FELLOW PEDES!!!!

end yourself

dead meme

almost Uncle Adolf digits though

Easy lad, it is a proven fact that not all black fall into the nigger category, the most recent evidence of this is THE KANG (king cornelius the third) who's actually fighting back against the murderous niggers in SA.

Simple. Don't take anything that Sup Forums says seriously. Go outside and see for yourself how this place is the most autistic echo chamber on the Internet.

It's a lot of fun tho.

>if I shill for whites I'm a subverter
>if I don't shill for whites I'm a subverter
wat do u want from me m8

Uncle tom ass nigga. Go lick some boots

its ok OP. I'm jewish and I frequent this board daily and still love myself.

like this?

Non-whites get to live but numbers are going to go way down in terms of how many get to be around

Cool Story Muhammad. Now get lost, your are underage.

>if ethnostate happens whites won't take me and i dont belong with blacks. what do i do just become some mercenary? can i get a waiver?

I'm pretty sure there will be a Based Black Guy Legion. Like the French Foreign Legion.

Globalism has displaced all of us; we're all being pushed by the imaginary lines of business and cosmopolitan schemery. We honestly need help making things right again. Almost nobody is pure genetically and I like to believe a little variation, genetically, is a good thing. Truthfully, I don't care for the squabblings of politics anymore. It has gotten so repetitive and predictable; you know exactly what these leftist retards are going to say before they even say it. I just wanna fight for the right and I'll fight with anyone who also sees the hypocrisy.

i know that feel.
i'm 100% vietnamese and i hate myself and my stupid subhuman parents.

anyway, chin up quarter-nigger, we're about to see some crazy shit happen in the world.

There's a difference between being black, and being a nigger. Almost all blacks that gain legal citizen ship here in the U.S. who lived their whole lives in Africa fucking LOATHE nigger culture. Because those blacks are educated as fuck and worked damn hard to come to the U.S. and be productive members of society. Only to be mocked by shitskin thugs on welfare and called Uncle Toms.

Besides, do you LOOK black? Can you pass for white?

Sounds like a personal problem.If you're going to let faceless numbers and letters drive you to suicide, you probably weren't long for this world anyway. Dispatch yourself ASAP

hating yourself is a sin of both stupidity and disrespect to God.

yeah you show em fag

even a nigger have a trillion neurons

>1/4th
1/2 was too much, 1/4 is worse. It's not "bleaching", it's like taking a piece of shit and diluting it in a pool water and saying the water is getting cleaner because the shit is dissolving.

I bet this is the kind of guy to call blacks niggers not in a friendly way. just redpill more brothers bro.

Become successful.

Believe it or not, most anyone can tell the difference between a nigger and a black person at a glance. Its the way people hold themselves. In australia, you can tell which white people are slum monkeys just at a glance, regardless of their skin colour. One quater black genes don't make you a nigger. Chimping out, demanding gibs, looting, narcotics and being an unfaithful partner and father is what makes niggers niggers.

But stop hating yourself. Liberal Cuckolds hate themselves. Stop that shit.

Alright Russiafag, we know it's you.

>i unironically hate 1/4 of myself
So like all other mixed people. Be a good person and do good things in society. People are polarized on this board. I rant about niggers sometimes on here. But in real life as long as a black person is "white actin" or upstanding then I don't care about their race. It's the overwhelming amount of shit behavior that makes people hate blacks as a group but doesn't mean they hate individuals who are not like that.

black people who work and dont have interracial relationships are ok in my book, i just hate niggers.

There's no difference between black "people" and niggers.

1. Don't be a degenerate
2. Openly endorse White supremacy
3. Don't cater to negroes nor jews

I think a quadroon might be able to make it, if he wants it badly enough.

I'll fight -with- anyone who shares my beliefs, but I don't want a nigger getting anywhere near my genetic line.

>I hate 1/4 of myself
Well there's your problem, nigger. You should hate your whole self

Hakkaa päälle pohjan poika.

>i unironically hate 1/4 of myself and pretty much am suicidal now because this site.

You don't need to hate yourself. Go to Africa and improve your homeland.

this

>thinking things will be this black and white
just don't be a degenerate and promise not to spread your nog genes and you'll be fine

gay

>based nog

kek

no cause the majority of my volks bloodline is from northern europe i wont hate them. at end of day im still majority northern european its just the fucking black part masks it all. white genes are so recessive

Nothing wrong with being black, everything wrong with being a nigger.

The brain the is most important aspect of being a nog. The low IQ coupled with genes for Impulsivity, violence are laziness are what make it impossible to live with Blacks. Just by having the awareness to have these types of thoughts that you expressed is a good indication that you have expressed White genes in that place that counts the most, your brain.

Marry a White girl and have lots of mostly White kids and bleach out the those bad genes. Also, hope for the best when it comes to regression to the mean in regard to their intelligence. Hopefully they take after their mother or the White side of your family.

hes 75 percent white, although he has an advantage that'll literally make him a kang over there if he plays his cards right.

I DONT WANT TO BE A NIGGER THO THATS THE WHOLE POINT

Dude please don't tell me you take the stuff on here seriously? It's just a bunch of kids fucking around. Only really stupid and unhappy people are serious about the nazi shit, don't worry about who your family is, just try to be a good person and contribute to society.

God loves all of his children. Don't hate yourself. You have a soul and you can think rationally. There are millions of based black people in the world. You don't have to identify with the riff raff. Those are godless people. All godless people end up like that.

Being black does not make you a nigger. Sup Forums hates niggers but not black people essentially. A black person takes care of their kids , pays their bills, doesn't stand up for bullshit like black lives matter and wants to live peacefully without committing any serious crimes or being ridiculously arrogant to people of other races/demanding "compensation" for "Muh racism". Here is the problem user: most black people are niggers ,because most of them fall within this category here I just laid out for you. Is that your case ? No? Then we cool. We can get along just fine. But if you are a nigger , you are a part of the problem.

Ask yourself, if you mated with a real white woman and made 1/8th nigglets, would they grow up to hate themselves?

Learn statistics and you probably won't hate yourself. The correlations Sup Forums points to are real, but they're most useful on a broad level when characterizing large populations. You know a lot more about yourself than you do about some random black person, so those statistics have much less weight when you are applying them to yourself.

As far as the ethnostate thing, yeah they probably wouldn't let you in. But even if there is a white ethnostate, that doesn't mean the whole world becomes ethnostates. You could have a mixed state as well that you could live in.

I am sorry about your race, but Alexander Pushkin was 1/4 black and he was a great Russian poet

Just don't act like a nigger

fucking keking hard @ your pepe and post
Fuck user idk what to tell you, guess you have to wait many years into the future where we can put you into a chamber and genetically use your white dna to turn you 100% white .

You don't get to choose who you are.

Yeah, that's how winning is done - rewarding those who managed to infiltrate by letting them infiltrate even more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

> 1/4 kike
> literally looking fucking white af and no one would even notice you being anything but white

>if you mated with a real white woman and made 1/8th nigglets, would they grow up to hate themselves?

Probably yes. But if he mates with a nigger woman his children will be proud niggers. That's what the 1-drop-rule is for.

lol df is this? I've seen his meme all day today.

Jews are caucasians, it's not too bad. If you renounce jewry and worship Christ you can be accepted as white.

Dude as ridiculous as it sounds we don't give a shit about race or sex. We are anti-cuck, anti-degenerate, and anti those who censor truth. If you are an educated, well-spoken black who rejects nigger culture, you're more than welcome.

don't let anonymous posts on the internet negatively affect your life
I don't know why I need to say this

This.

That's what they said in the 60s and look where it's gotten us. White ethnostate is the only solution, otherwise you are making things worse for everyone, the niggers and us. The sooner we can go seperate paths, the better.

Mulattos should be used for bleaching the negro population.

im a victim of hte great unholy expirment. obviously individuals can be cool, but on society level it fucks everything up. think how amazing america could have been all white. entire history of america is just race conflict plus 500k dead in a civil war. i think ethnostate is cool but have room for like 0.5% or 1% population for people like me so i can get bleached.

Promote yourself as black and impregnate coal burners. Your white children may gain you some sympathy. Bleached

can you pass as white or do your nigger genes fuck it all up ?

>Blacks will become (((white)))
Fuck that. the answer is no. We have enough of these.

Swedish former prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt is something like 1/32 nigger and stated it was one of the reasons he disliked Sweden Democracts for.

It's a mental disease just to know you have it even if you don't look the part. Many partial Jews turn anti-Western from having the knowledge of Jewish roots.

I'm half armenian, and I've always hated armenians. So idk, man.

This is the comment that made me want to reply and say yes I agree. Based nigger OP do these things

dont reproduce

Just don't behave as a nigger, as stick to your own race.
Fulfill those conditions, and we can tolerate each other while living happy lives.

In all honesty you're probably fine. Brittany Venti is a quadroon and the beta orbiters here worship her like she's a fucking goddess.

I'm full Armenian and I hate the people here.

Ana Kasparian is that you?

You're 75% white. Just act like a civilized human being, and contribute to society.

if you went back to africa you'd know how it feels to be white

This site isn't the be all end all.

you can destroy shitty leftist narratives easier. use your powers for good.

>hating nigs makes you a nazi
Friend, this does not add up.

Eh, at least you're not Jewish.

Rock yourself my dude

love yourself bro, black people are cool

Bro if you are actually against globalism you can hang out with people like us and have some savage bants. We help each other lead healthy, productive lives, workout, and not fall into degeneracy. We'll teach you how to embrace your advantages (naturally strong, fast, easy to build muscle, etc.) and be proud of who you are without putting down other groups for who they are. Don't you want to smash some leftists hypothetically if it ever came down to a civil war?

Most importantly do not hit on white women, don't date them, don't sleep with them, don't have children with them, and you won't have a problem. A man will put up with any multitude of injustices against him but the moment you take his women you awaken the most fierce beast in history.

End game, after squadrons of you and based nogs have eliminated leftist traitors and you have driven your heel into their lifeless skulls and liberated the last of our cities, we will have the freedom to create an empire in Africa with people like you in charge. You can have all the qts your eye desires, and if neighboring tribes or countries challenge your empire you will have the full backing of the white man of the US to tell them to fuck off or pay the price - Africa is YOUR empire that we won't let be taken from you.

Or, you can wallow in depression and eventually kill yourself having accomplished nothing in your life because you were born into a role that wasn't exactly what you thought it would be. The choice is yours mate.