One Piece

is this shit rigged?
What should jinbei lose?

He will lose his arm, so that he won't upset the power balance once he joins the Straw Hats.

Shitposters will then complain that he got fucked from losing an arm whereas Shanks powerlevel didn't decrease (despite it being his main arm).
Apologists will then cry and damage control, trying to find an excuse that justifies this plot hole and the shitflinging won't stop for weeks.

He gon' die. Luffy gon' cry.

It'll be the crown thing, whatever that means, since it would be meaningless to have that as a mystery otherwise.

Vegapunk is an automata. He either wears a hat or has an enlarged cyber-brain or whatever automatas use to think.

It'll be like when this chapter came out

The next 80 weeks after this were nothing but shitposting and baiting

SanjixNami is cute
SanjixNami is love
SanjixNami is life
SanjixNami means the world to me
SanjixNamii deserves to happen
SanjixNami deserve to be happy with each other
Sanji and Nami are miracles from the universe
SanjixNami love each other
If SanjixNami does not happen I will laugh

>What should jinbei lose?
Arms seem to be a popular thing to lose after betting on Luffy, just ask Shank and Law (even if he did get his back).

How do kill the Eternal Sanjifag?
How do we solve the Sanjifag question?

That one probably means she eats you. And this could show up later as a punishment if the Strawhats get captured.

Silhouette looks like Mojo Jojo.

The crew is incomplete without Carrot!

if only you LuNafags wouldn't be so easy to trigger :).

After the abomination that was Rebecca I am truly glad Carrot was introduced, she is great.

the crown is probably your whole crew

Is this poneglyph lettering?

His eye.

He will be the eyepatch pirate Oda promised.

Enel coming back is going to be really cool. But who is he coming back to job to? Green Bull?

He is going to be unstoppable. Enel managed to build the ark maxim with begrudging human workers. All of them need food and rest to continue to work well.

Automatas are robots. They will work efficiently so long as they have power. Enel is a limitless supply of power. He's going to have an even crazier flying ship than the maxim with new automatas that we haven't seen yet.

>Automatas are robots. They will work efficiently so long as they have power. Enel is a limitless supply of power

This really is going to be so cool. I'm just pretty sure he gets a cool story and cool potential powers because it makes him LOOK amazing, but really, he's going to show up and some "real" thread is going to roflstomp him before he and Luffy get to fighting. Sort of like what happened with Frieza and Goku.

The fun thing about Enel is that no one on the Blue Sea knows he even exists.

So imagine someone of his caliber just showing up out of nowhere with an automata army and Maxim, wiping out an island with Raigo. The Gorosei would pull an Enel shock face.

I think he is going to find another way to amplify his powers. And then, supposing the moon is holding secrets which it is, Enel will have vital information that everyone on the blue sea has been clamoring for.

Given a powerup and unique information, his next course of actions will throw blue sea dwellers for a loop. Sure, he will be defeated but not until we find out what he learned from the moon.

Big Mom looks evil as fuck. I'm starting to think that she's going to be the bad guy and Luffy teams up with Germa to bring her down.

>enelfags

Either he loses an arm and develops a new radical fighting style or he loses nothing

His virginity. Mommy needs a new daughter after she politically marries Puddling.

How hard would this guy be reckt by Doffy if they would have a battle of strings?

>not worshipping the moon god

Poneglyph writing looks like lines, not pictographs, but that does seem similar.

Enel is fucking hideous

*Eneru

What if he's on the beach and we get a mini boss battle?

*The Eneru

An automata in a goofy body mech.

>worshipping false moon gods

He'd get his entire crew inside dropped by Luffy's CoC, leaving him defenseless. Even Sanji could defeat him if Capone didn't take Nami and Chopper hostage.

How long until the wedding? I want to see what guests were invited!

I think you're grossly underestimating him.

He's one of the Worst Generation.

Anyone who attacks him will likely get sucked inside him and trapped there.

2 years in new world and he has almost the same bounty as zoli after 1 week in new world

Blackbeard was a pirate for 30 years and had a zero bounty.

How the hell can he trap anyone strong? All it takes is to leave the limits of his body to return to normal size and all of the monster trio are capable of destroying any substance short of Kairoseki, so he can't block the path either, unless he wants several new orifices.

I'm not saying he's super top tier or anything but I don't think any one of the Worst Generation can be considered a pushover.

>bounties are powerlevels

his purity

No but for real though she's gonna rape him.

He relies on guns and cannons which don't do shit to Luffy. Also aside from a few crew members that stand out, the rest are fodder that would get knocked out by Luffy's will alone.

Some are and some aren't. You can't argue this fact.

>Some are and some aren't
Give some examples.

>guns/canons
>picture you replied to also has axes/swords but you ignored those for some reason

>So imagine someone of his caliber just showing up out of nowhere with an automata army and Maxim, wiping out an island with Raigo.

Step 1: Get someone with haki

Step 2: Make sure they're faster than pre timeskip Luffy

Step 3: dead Enel

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

Forget speed.
Enel doesn't know about armor haki same as he didn't know about rubber.

He'd LET the first guy hit him because he doesn't think he can be hurt.

New opening in few hours.

ive long given up on the anime

Me too but the openings are nice.

Choppers bounty being used as a gag and Jacks insane bounty being used to show that the yonkou and their crew are on another level in terms of power. Also don't try to argue that Jack is worth 1 billion because he destroys nations and kills civilians that's bullshit. The government buster calls nations too and they don't give a fuck. Jack's worth a billion because he's strong AS FUCK.

Faggot.

He has a bounty of 1 billion because he just won't die. A devil fruit user falling into the ocean that just keeps on coming back is serious business.

those are LITERAL moon runes

His bounty is high because he has INFLUENCE. One of his crewmembers stated that all land that Jack passes through decays as if it's been through a drought. I'm not saying he isn't strong, I'm saying that destroying towns and countries left and right is bound to land you a high bounty.

And the mini-debate of this thread is:
Did he do anything wrong?

So let's see if I got all the Supernovas accounted for :

- Drake X is working for Kaido
- Apoo is working for Kaido
- Kidd has been captured and beaten by Kaido
- Killer is not yet accounted for after the fight with Kaido, is likely captured as well
- Basil is not accounted for after the fight with Kaido
- Urouge was last seen near Kaido, but not fighting him

- Law is allied with Luffy

- Capone is working for Big Mom and he seems pretty loyal

- Bonney is roaming around somewhere

Which ones do you think are eventually going to ally with Luffy and which ones Luffy will have to fight?

PRAISE ALLAH
R
A
I
S
E

Nope, not even trolling. He literally did nothing more than his job

Actual best girl coming through.

extremely hard.
doffy would just use it against him.
besides, his strings are stopping power aren't they? doffy has cutting strings as well

He blew up civilians and some marines at Ohara.

he didn't want sanji dropping his cig inside his body. almost any fire-based attack should kill him from the inside.

I'm still hoping for a Luffy and Zoro vs Kidd and Killer fight. But I see Bonney teaming up and Kid, Law and Luffy bringing down Kaido together. I don't think the rest are going to play any major roles later on.

He tried to kill future admiral Coby.

Kid and Killer will obviously help out with Kaido, and I think Capone might too.

>by some miracle they rescue Sanji and Jimbei and nab the poneglyph
>Big mom sends Capone to retrieve them, he follows them to wano
>they convince him to help out, probably by offering to send a defeated Kaido back to big mom

Or not, I'm not a psychic

at least half them are likely to be in Luffy's grand alliance at the end of the manga

There's no such thing as "cutting strings". He has strings, that's it.

I thougth it was a peg-legged pirate.

I'm still not sure what Oda's got planned for Kid

Ally? Feels kind of redundant since we already have Law

Enemy? He's not important enough to be the guy who kills Shanks (that would be Blackbeard). But I'm not how he'd work as an arc villain either.

Hopefully we learn more about the Space Pirates as well, whenever Enel reappears.

Kid, just like Law, seems to be a more important supernova character and will obviously be given more spotlight in the manga.

Urouge, Capone and Basil seem like secondary characters just there to add flavor.

I can totally see Kid getting a flashback so we get to know who he is and then he "helps out" due to circumstances and in the end helps Luffy out and so on.

I think a bit of both. A temporary ally to defeat Kaido and then an enemy during the final throne war. Kid seems like one of the more important supernovas and the second strongest after Luffy so I think he'll get a lot more fleshed out soon.

>Big Mom can remove years of life
So, Luffy's guaranteed to lose even more years, right?

Yup, he will die in the end and leave Hancock pregnant.

i was referring to different thicknesses of strings.
the aviator guy used string to trap people while he attacked them.
doffy uses both thick and thin strings- thick being for repelling attacks (spiderweb) and thin for cutting (fallbright)

If Luffy ever gets scared of her, yes. But the likelihood of that every happening is next to 0.

wait, where does it say it works with fear?

Big mom just strikes me as the "neutral" yonkou of the bunch, not an absolute treat like kaidou / Black beard or a bro like Whitebeard or shanks

the crew will probably have a couple of comfrontations with her but will probably end up in a 50/50 situation, so far while she has been portrayed as a evil (kills her own son, sends heads of relatives if they dont agree with her) her ambitions are also kinda relatable (wants a world of full equality, just wants some cake)

my point is that she probably wont be "defeated" thorough all of the series, she will probably be left in a Hancock or Mihawk state, may even help the crew at some point.

In chapter 829 the dude covered in goo screams that if the son cowers she'll take his life away.

We've had one of those.

imagine if coby had to go meet the fleet admiral for his promotion to captain or something and akainu is just like thinking "isn't this that kid I tried to kill in the war?"

>the crew will probably have a couple of comfrontations with her but will probably end up in a 50/50 situation
agreed, she just wants to eat candies
that only means he didn't have to run away since she was basically mad, it has nothing to do with fear itself. like a with a wild animal, he should have stayed put

If he wouldn't have shown that he was not that strong Oda would've pulled out of his ass that he was the cook of the pirate King.
He does look like a fucking legend

She might not be as bad as Kaidou and Blackbeard, but she's still pretty bad.

It didn't really seem like she wanted a world of equality either, just her own private utopia.

The thing about him not running was that Big Mom was going to kill him regardless of if he stood his ground or not, that's why I think it's based in fear.

I think Bonney is the most likely of the remaining Supernovas to team up with the Strawhats.

Bonney is Big Mom's mother

Big Mam is worse then Blackbeard fo sure.

>Mostly likely to Ally
Bonney
>Good chance to ally
Urouge
Drake (after Kaidou is beaten)
>Could go either way
Kid and Killer
>Probably won't ally
Hawkins
Apoo
>No chance of allying
Capone