Explain this one Sup Forums

explain this one Sup Forums

fox4news.com/news/3-brothers-charged-with-white-settlement-teens-murder

The nig most likely deserved it.

Also my guess is Kyle did it

>The nig most likely deserved it.
they were going to rob him though? the black man owed them their stuff?

>Garrison
Goddamn memes.

>Suburb called White Settlement.
Pretty self explanatory I think.

>trencia j'cole amerson
>truancy jackal sheeeeeiterson

Ben Garrisons son probably did it

>nigger
They did good

I don't mosey around in Nigger Settlement.

I'm not going to read the fucking story. Why? Why did they do it? Good reason: meh. Bad reason: hang them. Not allowed to kill negros. They are equal under the law. We're pol. We're the good guys.

Why the fuck would you go to a place called White Settlement as a black person and expect anything else?

He looked at the sign but there were no pictures.

Go back to the_donald you fucking cuckolded nigger lover. I don't know what your impressiong of this place is, but this isn't reddit.
>No guys we can't deport all the niggers back to Africa, they are equal under the law!
You must be a jew trying to subvert yet another community.

It's literally called White Settlement, why was that nog there in the first place?

Also the first two kids look 10 and 12 respectively and this nigga was in Highschool
It better not be bumped to a 'hate crime'

You will be hung with the rest of the niggers and commies when our ascension happens. Fall in line or fuck off, faggot. Weak pussies like you have no place under our banner.

I guess progeny of Ben "6 gorillion" Garrison are committed to uphold their fathers dream of keeping White settlement white in future.

>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE NIGGERS ARE EVIL

WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST

>captial murder
for what purpose?

if you unironically think lynching niggers okay you deserve the SJW society you have. A beating will warn them off

>under the jail
wat

Explain what? Why the media is reporting on this but not the ten black-on-white murders that statistically probably happened on the same day?

Too easy.

Ive noticed lately more of these stories of whites, spics and asians killing negroes in disputes.
My theory is niggers are pushing people too far with their racist bullshit.

This, what the fuck did it except to happen?

Also why is this thread full of people who seem to have literally *never* been on Sup Forums before this thread?

Tyle Garrison: Indifferent
Kyle Garrison: Regret
Sean Garrison: Worried
also, sage

based gen z

>Nigger removers aren't the good guys
Wut

hopefully those 3 brothers stay in prison for the rest of their lives.

they are wiggers
I have no sympathy for them
They will probably get life in prison

The world is a cruel unforgiving place user.

>Not killing your enemies

Let me guess: if you kill your enemies..?

Fugg what was the joke?

Sean Garrison on the right

Tyee is kinda cute

I never know what niggers are thinking in their mugshot but it's probably, fried chicken, rap music, gold chain, gun and money.

im deeply disturbed that you're this retarded

>Goldberg more like Ashberg

The dude on the left isn't even white

I concur.

Kyle has the look

Sucks a father lost 3 white sons.

These pics confirmed they were degenerate hoodlums.

DYEL

This is what happens when you don't vaccinate! It's the AFFLUENZAAA

White kids finally fight back

Nigger deserved it. We will free them once the Second American civil war starts.

Looks like charls. The mde guys should do a biopic.

Get ready for the shilling by the news media!

>sheeeeeit

Yes. Wealth redistribution from privileged blacks to the working white man.

Hailea looks like she's got some nice boobs. You should friend her.

Listen to me, all right? Ben Garrison is a hardcore motherfucker, I've told you that before. He did time in Pelican Bay because he turned some sheboon into a Pez dispenser back in his Klan days. I mean, the guy will slay you where you fucking stand just as soon as buy a round or clap you on the back.

Now, when I asked Ben to give me his opinion of the President Obama, he said, "Tommy, I've turned out a lot of punks, but I've never seen a high yellow fuck boy as soft as this punk. I mean I'd drive a shank into his asshole just to make a point or if I wanted his corn muffins and he wouldn't give 'em to me off his tray." I realized then that if we didn't start The Day of the Rope, Ben would fucking kill me. I saw it in his eyes.

He even told me as much onetime. My wife, she invited him over for dinner, and he shows up in a Klan coat stained with blood, shit, God knows what else. She screams and he sticks his hand up her skirt, kisses her, then pulls out a straight razor and says, "If your old man doesn't win this race war, I'm going to cut your fucking tits off before I even think about wasting the Kikes."

-Tom Metzger, recounting the tension between himself and Ben Garrison

a nigger was in White Settlement. literally the wrong neighborhood, nigga

>blacks murder whites daily
>I SLEEP
>whites murder a black
>REAL SHIEEET

white settlement wtf we gaza now

Might as well live in kkk-ville

They look like fucking white trash garbage. No better than a nigger. That being said the primary murderer was obviously sean; even ignoring hes the only mature brother and in personal experience taking advantage of his brothers, he has the face of someone who clearly doesnt give a fuck. Kyle looks like a gigantic asshole but he is also the only one actively crying and i guarantee an accessory at most; a shithead but not a murderer. Tyee is too young to know for sure from his face, but he also doesnt seem to care.

>"pride"
Why not stick to white power? Doesn't sound as faggoty

He's not even white
dude is a spic

It's a real place outside of Fort Worth Texas. 2nd biggest gypsy population in the US.
I worked there two summers and I never thought that white-black racial relations were so bad, thought that the gypsies were going to get shoah'd

>garrison
Theyre white enough.

The government built a factory there in WW2 to make liberator bombers. That brought in nogs looking for jobs

You know I was listening to opie and anthony about the trayvon shooting and they were talking about this same subject.The media feels nigs do it so much its normal and isnt news..but when whites do it ,its out of the norm and must be punished and reported

Its literally nigs gonna nig.

>Garrison brothers murder an innocent black child

I guess the apple doesn't falls far from the tree...

What a shame. They deserve a slap on the wrists. White Settlement niggers are the worst.

>They are white trash

At least they are killing the sambo, if that what it takes then.

The dude with the white pride tat is not related to the killers

Why waste perfectly good farm equipment?

Nothing wrong with being white trash you yuppie fucking scum.

#FreeGarrison

I think it was pretty clear this is a White Settlement. Nig had it coming

S A V E D
A
V
E
D
look up the concept of "Hitler's Revenge", I'm fairly certain it was Peter Brimelow who first thought of it.

Your entire country is white trash

Why wasde berfectly good barm equidment?

poor white bois

Another metroplex user?

Who could be behind all this wasting of valuable agricultural technology?

/ourguys/

cry some more, poor white bois

Can we get #FreeGarrison trending?

the degenerates are gonna love it in jail.

t. Buttmad muslim

I for one welcome our new conquistador-American brothers and waifus
>Pic related is average 'white' woman

I don't understand why the brothers thought the nigger had anything worth robbing. I'm truly baffled.

Niggers deserve it

Media is seeking to dissipate the reality that niggers ruin everything by promoting that whites (along with others) are just as criminal

Literally how is he a spic?

>EVERY1 I DUN'T LIKE IS A SPIC

This board is full of the biggest fucking morons

He has a prior for Robbery
probably the mastermind

My first thought was what he did to them or someone they know.

>be Black
>go to a place called White Settlement and start chimping out
What did he expect?

These are Ben Garrisons children

WHITE POWER ESE

kek soyboy on the left has some narrow ass shoulders

Lol. Good. Fuck niggers. Kill them and the spics.

they deserve a medal

this is exactly why we need racial seperation