What about the toilet seat, the bill and gas money?

If we are to be equal? It pains my heart to have a forethought about quarreling about such mundane matters. Most men would deem it even vulgar. I can do what you do. I will bridge that gap. I will Iron, I will cook, I will take care of the children. If that is what you want. So now that you have attained it, why do you cheat still?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pB-5XG-DbAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why do you cheat still
wat

Yeah why do women still cheat

>when you post such magnificent tits it doesn't matter the rest of your post was unintelligible as fuck

Jesus fucking Christ. Does nobody into english anymore?

your post is cryptic and also poorly written.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

I'll give you poorly written, but cryptic? everything is right there. Perhaps you've never learned how to read. I shall oblige with some more women.

T. Supercryptic

because you're a dirty fucking manlet, bilel, and if you unironically ever thought anyone wants to spend the REST of their life with you, you're mistaken
whuts dat? some pasty whitegirl whom you had to stalk for a year before she went out with you, dumped you after a couple weeks?
crimea river

Fuck you. It's not gibberish, not by far. You should also check up on your reading skills.

yeah, maybe, but who was phone?

Your grammar and sentence structure is abysmal and on par with a schizophrenic. Sorry man, take more english classes.

Some people actually long for a wholesome relationship. If my cards aren't dealt that way, then so be it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pB-5XG-DbAA

>If we are to be equal? It pains my heart to have a forethought about quarreling about such mundane matters. Most men would deem it even vulgar. I can do what you do. I will bridge that gap. I will Iron, I will cook, I will take care of the children. If that is what you want. So now that you have attained it, why do you cheat still?

I've consulted some linguistic geniuses and this is what we've come up with.

Bitch, you talkin' about wanting to be equal? Sheeeeeiit. It makes my balls ache even thinkin bout dat sheiiit.. Most niggas would find this whack as fuck too. Ya know whut. I'll even come cross to ya side bitch. I'll iron, cook, take care of dey chillins if that's what you want. But I know that's not whatcha tryna get at see? You still wouldn't be loyal, ho.

yeah bilel, the best case scenario for you is either going back to pislam like the more goat-fuck members of your family, which will then entitle you to marry a cousin of yours who you can have a wholesome relationship with, or you can wake up and realize that BEAUTIFUL girls don't want to marry betabux turbovirgins who's also arabs on top of everything wrong with them
kys :^)

yo props for the translate into modern English, my nigga. Couldn't be understandin that whack noise OP was slangin'

If only hockey was an interesting sport. It would give us so much joy to fuck you up. I have a house, how does that feel, rainbow sucking maggot?

t. the rest of the world.

Women don't like effeminate men, so when they come home from work they'll resent you for being a stay at home dad. Inb4 she fucks her boss

>getting this mad because you write incomprehensible fedora-tier garbage
lol

>act like a woman
>wonders why his woman cheats on him with a man who acts like a man

PROTIP: women want to be dominated and treated like shit. They won't cheat on you if you fuck their brains out and fill their day with chores.

No time + sore and happy pussy = no cheating.

Sure wish they'd make up their fucking minds

goddamn contrarians. Quarreling about mundane matters such as: the toilet seat, etc... is considered vulgar to some of us. I'm being a cuck, but she's still being a whore. Why?

There. Better?

You don't listen to a woman's words, you look at her actions.

>quarreling
>mundane
>vulgar

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w

you must be an honorary burger.

>I'm being a cuck, but she's still being a whore.

you answered your own question, just like everyone's been trying to tell you.

just use normal words you faggot, i'm trying to help you not sound like a pretentious tool

>acts like an effeminate faggot
>wonders why women cheat on him

Women don't like homos. Surprising, I know.

Why? This is the only time I get to sound like a pretentious tool. You're trying to bring me down.

Yes, they like men in trainings with no dreams and aspirations. Aim as low as possible and maybe someday, with a bit of shit luck, you'll become a hurricane std ridden Island. But : Hey, at least we got rid of drugs.!"