Are there any females on Sup Forums?

I've always noticed that all the posters who claimed to be female here are trap larpers. So let's get this straight. Are you:

1. male
2.female
3. trap

I fixed that for you:
1. male
2. female
3. mentally ill

i fixed it for you:

1. male
2. property
3. mentally ill

The "niggers" posting BBC are really fat girls, shaming white men for not wanting to orbit a hamplanet.

*raises paw* I identify as female.

Of course there's females on Sup Forums they just don't announce it because
>tits or gtfo
>ROASTIE REEEEEE
>you're a women so your opinion doesn't matter
>you're just larping unless you prove it by posting a timestamped picture of yourself (which only a retard would do).

I am female. Digits will confirm.

exactly

female.

This is now tits or gtfo thread.

This

Thats because women will almost always say they are female in subjects that dont require them to reveal so. They usually want their opinion to get extra credit and attention just because they say they are women and the only proper response to this is a tits or gtfo.

>any non males on Sup Forums
>every thread is either a roastie roast, fascist faggotry or led by a pic unrelated depicting some cum dumpster

Yeah. I'm sure the Sup Forums demographic spread is all-encompassing...

Make sure you wash your panties with hypo allergenic soap

Bras CAN be washed but not put in dryer.

when putting on makeup its a good idea to wash your face before doing so. Gently you dont need to exfoliate.

I'm female (cis)

You can't wash bras with wire in them, except by hand. You reeeeeee.

Nigga yes u can my VS are fine after i dunno how many times. i cant believe u dont know that. oh wait you dont cuz u buy that shit from Target lol. Fuckin Broke Bitch Mountain over hur

>Thats because women will almost always say they are female in subjects that dont require them to reveal so.
Yes that is what tits or gtfo was originally intended for but that's not what it's used for anymore, if you reveal yourself as a female when it's relevant to the topic/conversation you still get given the same bullshit as if you were only doing it for attention and your opinion is discarded based on that.

I post all the time and don't mention that I'm a girl, I'm sure a lot of other girls do the same. is spot on, it's just not a good idea to bring it up.

tits or gtfo

>famales on Sup Forums
Is this the neet fantasy?

There are all sorts of colored women who lurk and rarely post. They lurk here because they're trying to figure out ways they can get some white dick and they figure that going on Sup Forums can give them some clues into our mindset.
White women also post here, they are far better than their colored counterparts, and they should be welcomed here more.

kys newfag

VS? Now we know you're a teen boy.

my wife lurks

1. I AM ALL THAT IS MAN...AND SHITPOSTER.

Female. Will leave this thread so dont bother replying.

So you chose the "gtfo" option instead of the "tits" option.

Fair enough.

Femanon here. I don't get why guys are do intimidated when I tell them I'm in the alt right?

>Kristine
>K
That's not the true and honest spelling. What a fraud.

This
Also based on my data it's around 29-30 ladies here

28-30%*

hi

You'd be surprised how real it is.

I hope he's not underage or something otherwise that pic would be illegal

There are no girls on the internet.

Yes, there are.

This. But this is actually a good thing. We're anonymous for a reason. Mentioning your gender generally doesn't contribute anything to the discussion and tends to lead to whiteknighting. I don't want Sup Forums to devolve into something like 9fag where the comments are like "have an upboat, based sister".

No, there aren't.

I'll except:

Male

Female

Trans (only after full transition. And by full. at least gender reassignment surgery)

I'll accpt trans if they do. Not the mental illness of the daytrippers. Not gonna fuck a tranny myself, but if it's full transition, I'll allow them to use the bathrooms that match.Dicks in the men's room, pussies in the women's room. Not the crossdresser who feels like a chick while having a dick swinging in between his legs.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Bingo!

Totally agree with you!