All The Proof Jew Need

If anyone who reads this doubts in a conspiracy to divide and conquer any and all potential opposition using a huge interconnected web of cunts as foot soldiers, watch from 2:00 to 13:00 please.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uanap--EFYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ive seen her a few times. Good post op. If my autism awakes il log all the twitters that started harrasing her and pull togheter a doxx.

Know these feminist have been pretending to be pro-trump accs for a while. She might be the perfect honeypot to backtrace these cunts

Watched this earlier

Holy fuck this bitch is exposing some serious movie tier conspiracy Sheit

Also she references the KANGZ meme so you know she is a Sup Forumsock

wew based black WOMEN now?

They arent based. Rubin is normie tier.

She is just another perfect example of leftists double standard. Perfect honeypot to use for information gathering.

You're part of the fucking problem. Zoe Quinn uses Sup Forums. She creates threads and directs attacks so that she can benefit from the results. You're being used.

Wow how new are you? This place has changed a lot in the last year ...

usually I avoid Rubin cuz he's a cuck, but this is pretty good. i'll watch the whole thing

Kidding me? Is this one of zoes minions?

You dont see the value in her position? Fuck zoe`s army of faggots.

>muh nigger isnt based!!

Who gives a shit? She is in a position where her social media precense will be litterd with zoe minions.

Rubin's open to giving almost everyone a platform, so I respect him for that at least. I also respect the fact that he had the balls to say fuck you to Chunk.

I'm super into her right now.

Rubin looks like shit. Must be rough being liberal and then watching everyone around you shifting further left until you cant take it anymore. Also he's a fag, liberals are fucked.

whats chunk

Shills will slide this for sure.

The buffalo.

Checked, this is now a TYT hate thread.

OP why do I care about him interviewing this black girl?

tell me the gist and I'll give you a bump. why would I be interested in watching a jew fag and a sheboon?

Pretty nice redpill about zoe quinn

She's obviously not full nigger, maybe had some whites in her blood lines 100 years ago.

Doesn't this directly tie in with the whole. Russians behind the BLM thing?

She's pretty cute too.

Some good redpills all round. This video if you have any friends or family who sort of understand somethings fucky but think media bias and aggressive liberals are a conspiracy theory.

*show this video.

Decent deprogramming material here.

you'll be gassed first.

I remember this nigger, she got rekt so hard by the mentally ill cunt zoe and crackpipe randy. She got redpilled so fast her whole world shattered. Glad she pulled through and this is all it takes and yes it was zoe making threads here to try and to attack her on kickstarter.

>How do you think your faggot uprising is actually going to work?

Zoe Quinn uses Sup Forums. She creates threads and directs attacks so that she can benefit from the results.

The black girls story: Zoe Quinn rang up this black girl because she had a kickstarter Zoe didn't like. She told this black girl that if she kept the kickstarter up she'd be doxxed and harassed by a Sup Forums army. She told her that she regularly uses Sup Forums so that's how she knows. Hung up crying and said "YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING". Sup Forums army arrives and calls her a nigger. Next morning, kickstarter pulls the project and major news outlets contact the black girl and smeer her in hit pieces.

Not even half way through this...but this woman is sexy as fuck
>intelligent
>articulate
Would race mix

It's another Sup Forums buys into yet another conspiracy to continue justifying their stupidity...

I love rewatching this episode

Fuck this faggot jew and nigger bitch. We SHOULD be divided. I want to be surrounded by kinfolk in a white society, not BASED gay kikes and nigresses.

Fuck off

Why would anons do the dirty work for Zoe? Or does Zoe use bait?

good luck building that ethnostate brah

Get fucked Zoe minion.

REMEMBER - Zoe Quinn uses Sup Forums. She creates threads and directs attacks so that she can benefit from the results. You're being used.

Everyone on here is anonymous. She could start a thread, get other anons to attack a target, then contact people, just like she did with this black girl, to blackmail them into compliance.

She creates the harassment, then benefits from it.

how about dont call her a nigger huwhitey

ayyy

All the pro diversity anons in this thread. What a sad state of affairs for Sup Forums

Dont call my nugress frau names! Go back to Turkey

She seems nice and she's pretty as well but race mixing is still degenerate and I wouldn't bang. Kudos to her for what she's doing though.

i'll call anything black nigger and you'll deal with that ahmed.

>describe to my mother today how GamerGate lead to Trump
>Catch this interview live not knowing who she was
>Red Pills everywhere

Nice. I always knew black women were based, my current one is.

My God this woman is incredible.
How do I contact her to ask her out on a date?

Why did Google send the blacks to the back?

I doubt she dates Muslims.

I don't care about diversity. What I care about is people on here being used by Quinn, Sarkeesian and bigger players so that they can further they're own agendas with blatant horse shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uanap--EFYQ

>hurr look at this wog guys
>she's gonna make us de-annoymous
>4000 emails in 2hrs calling her a nigger
>zoequeefmasturbating.jpg

I'm listening to this and it sounds to me more like that zoe quinn bitch uses Sup Forums as a fall guy for her own keyboard warriors. I think its more likely that some antifa-like group tries to look like us.

Has that bat signal gone out for archives of the thread?

>Reddit spacing

The gay Jew and the black chick believe in gay marriage and the holocaust..so there is subversion right there anyway.
They both seem genuine but the so called (((left))) has now been so widely discredited, due to it's arrogance and now bare faced lunacy and hypocrisy, that decades of cultural Marxist brainwashing is being torn apart by its own creators, because they have repeatedly pushed their bullshit too far.
However remember why people fell for this shit in the first place. Political correctness was delivered to us by articulate and charismatic talking heads in the media..just like these two.
So much of the "alt right" is Jewish and they are pushing the same core (((values))) as the lunatic SJW "left" except their target market isn't so easily duped, so they market the same shit to us but put it in a different wrapper
>..gay marriage AKA adoption and pedophilia by the back door..and the Jewish victim myth.
Having said this, it is important to use anyone on the "right" who has a platform, to further our true values. The fact this black chick worked in New York (((finance))) is another big red flag. But again we should not throw the baby out with the bath water. If these people can be used then use them.
I like her, but that's what (((they))) are banking on, but I certainly don't trust her.

U too paki

Unless we can find a thread where these requests were made, I see no reason to think this isn't some sort of ctr operation.

BASED

According to the girl in the video, people harrashing her had obvious nicknames like "White Trump Supporter 2020" or whatever. There's a lot of people on Sup Forums with room temperature IQ but still sounds like just throw away accounts made by liberals to make the attack obvious.

I'm sure that many of the attacks here on Sup Forums are orchestrated by infiltrators (like that stupid trend that lasted a single week of memes of beating up women because they were fascist and people bought into it, when it was super easy to trace back and as a matter of fact the result was putting a bad light into the anti-SJW movement) but I don't think any of what that girls talks about came from Sup Forums.

Either way, if she claims that people harass her, then creates the harassment, then uses the harassment for her own personal gain... Well, then she's a cunt.

Yup. They have been doing this tactic as long as GamerGate at least. Quinn and Sessler were really fucking sloppy. I don't know why their handlers didn't frame an assassination on them, they basically gave us their entire playbook so we could pull off the equivalent of a D-3 college Intramural team beating Alabama.

>more redditspacing
Also I don't know what you are on about

ONCE AGAIN OP IS A FAGGOT!!!

You should have summed up what is in the video you fucking idiot:

This black girl tries to find out who were the trolls behind GAMER GATE. In the process she is threatened by ZOE and the LEFT to not find out who the trolls were.

She tells ZOE to fuck off, and then she gets threatened and harass by ZOE and all of the LEFT.

PROVING the LEFT are FALSE-FLAGGING EVERYTHING!!!!!!

They are BOLSHEVIKS!!!!!

Why hit enter even once? Let alone twice
Why do your shit tier responses need so much space? Is it because they
Stink?

I agree that zoe quinn is a cunt, I just feel that when we already know about the left funding online disinformation campaigns it is more likely the cause than misdirected Sup Forumssters

Pride before the fall would be my guess

>cute
>female ksi

Is it so hard for dimwits to watch the 9 minutes I advised? Or read the thread? Your analysis of the event is correct though.

genuinely curious as to why some black americans have a 'black' accent and some don't?

It isn't Reddit to have a basic understanding of formatting you fucking autist. Also the fucking thread about her Kickstarter

same reason some fags have it. Its a choice.

Right, I'm up to speed now. I don't know about you but I'll be to busy shitposting to bother with any of that.

It's not about watching, it's about the headline (we've been following the Jews long enough to know this by now).

Tell your targeted demographic why they HAVE to watch it: and they will.

The culture war will eventually devolve into a perpetual state of false flagging, mark my words. It'll get to the point where the left and right might as well just switch sides.

>It's not about watching, it's about the headline
One of the most depressing pills this site has made me swallow.

You have an autistic in here being triggered by basic formatting preferences.

2 empty lines before your post is double reddshit spacing.You need a triple dose of gas, leafcuck, the third one is for your memeflag.

non minority leftards yearn for that tolerance credit so they unintentionally jockey for the front

Interesting. I always knew the media is completely owned and dominated by the (((liberal left))) but this is still worth a listen

Everyone knew it was zoe that did it, the threads were so goddamn obvious nigger bait. Some dumbasses from here probably took it and started spamming her twitter. The threads might be archived, if you check the date of when she started having panic attacks about dox on twitter.

Damn armhead, why are you such a shit eating paki scum don't you know you need to wash your hands before you eat?

You must smell like absolute shit everyday like your whole smelly mudshit family why do you goatfuckers not understand

simple hygiene like us white people, absolute subhuman sandnigger scum even pajeet ranks higher than you.

Currently swallowing it. People on here should be smarter than that if they want to fight the opposition instead of being used by it.

>Harvey Dent quote

WHY DO YOU NEED THAT SPACE AFTER THE POST NUMBER???

GO BACK, ITS NOT FORMATTING, ITS A WASTE OF SPACE. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PARAGRAPH BREAKS, GO BACK.

she is awesome

would colonize

Muhammed don't you have to point your dumb ass towards Mecca sometime soon, instead of having a melt down over spacing in a site that makes a bump limit based on posts and not line numbers.

> #
>Everyone knew it was zoe that did it, the threads were so goddamn obvious nigger bait. Some dumbasses from here probably took it and started spamming her twitter. The threads might be archived, if you check the date of when she started having panic attacks about dox on twitter.
> (You) #
>Damn armhead, why are you such a shit eating paki scum don't you know you need to wash your hands before you eat?
>You must smell like absolute shit everyday like your whole smelly mudshit family why do you goatfuckers not understand
>simple hygiene like us white people, absolute subhuman sandnigger scum even pajeet ranks higher than you.

All this redditspacing

the reason why we're wiping you goy honkey piece of shit motherfuckers out is because you tried to exterminate us after we civilized germany, and because you're a race of lazy, superstitious, substance addicted, morbidly obese, pathologically altruistic niggerlovers who won't even fight for your own offspring because it would involve physical discomfort. all trolling aside, i fucking despise your race and will work toward miscegenating you until your economy and bloated faggot military collapses and the chinese can roll the tanks in and finish your degenerate race off once and for all. l'chaim to your extermination, nazi motherfuckers!

I DON'T GIVE ONE CRAP ABOUT LINE COUNTS IT LOOKS UGLY AS SHIT

Holy fuck, I would wife her.

This is why ((((they)))) are still so butthurt about Gamergate, it unmasked how fucking incestuous are these leftist media circlejerks.

>Darth Covfefe

I'm not giving you a (you), faggot

Too late.
She unmasked my twitter account and fell in love with what she saw

>Ben Shapiro gets ten times as many anti-semitic tweets as the next guy
proud of you fampai

Sup Forums is atleast 70% kike infested. >Continuous D&C threads about who isn't white
>Continuous (((anti semitism))) more than actual anti semitism.
>nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger
(((They))) control both ends of the political spectrum and rule down the middle. Nothing is beyond (((their))) ethics, because (((they))) have no ethics.
>post gore in this thread because it will keep the infiltrators out
Yeah right...when it's kikes posting the gore.
Deal with it, Sup Forums only exists to spread disinformation and control the "right".
>based (((Trump)))((( MAGA)))
See what I mean. Yet when this site was pro Ron Paul nothing happened, because the influence this site has on the wider Internet and therefore culture is only really turned on when (((they))) want it turned on.
>ever notice how many threads get deleted or pruned for no obvious reasons yet bullshit threads stay up?
Don't drink the Sup Forums cool aid. If you believe in anything then push your narrative and subvert the subverters.
>there are only ever subversives and sheep.
It's no different here

I would bang but only put it in halfway so as not to appear racist.

>2mm of penetration

Why even bother?