ITT: Fuck you, I liked it

It's edgy, but a good kind of edgy.

I liked Mirai Nikki, fucking deal with it.

This show.

Got cliche and predictable about halfway through, but it was fun to watch.

plus Yuno pretty much set the example for all other yanderes to follow

The Girls und Panzer dub

Tamako is legitimately good though, aside from the islander characters.

DtB season 2

Shit taste thread?

no

I didn't like it that much, but the character design was alright so atleast it was enjoyable to watch.

You should die

You should die, for liking that shit.

What is this?

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong thread. The bullying thread is two blocks down.

I like you user

>LOL HE LIKES WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Just no...

you Butthurt?

I thought it was all right, I liked the characters and their interactions made me smile.
Sure the story wasnt something "anime saving" which everyone seemed to have wanted, but I went in without any expectations, so it was all right. Nori-chan cute.

I thought it was fun.

I would have somewhat enjoyed it if they didn't throw away all of Suou's character development at the end.

There's a Nori in YuruYuri?

i have watched Highschool of the Dead 7 times.

That's impressive, and slightly worrisome.

Parasite Dolls

>Good kind of edgy

So did I. It was good for what it was and I liked it actually having a satisfying ending.

I thought you could understand the plot the first time, geez

There is nothing wrong with edginess

New digital artstyle isn't so bad.
...Right?

I really liked this it's by far the best time loop anime, most aren't actually that good and have a set of boring loops but every loop in this was great.

Where were you when Luluco saved Kiznaiver.

fuck i did not noticed that, thanks user

> I can't differentiate

I loved it to be honest

Shit, when did it become uncool on Sup Forums to like Higurashi? I better delete it before anyone notices that I liked it.

i hope luluco becomes a meme in every trigger anime ever after

It's been uncool to admit liking anything on Sup Forums for several years now.

I really enjoyed Shomin Sample. Just about everyone besides me will forget it exists though. Just like how everyone forgot about Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara and Nagasarete Airantou.

Dont know what Sup Forums thinks about it but i liked it. Jormungand doesnt seem like something most Sup Forumsutists would enjoy though

Not as entertaining as Black Lagoon (which felt similar), but not bad either. I'm glad I watched it.

Sup Forums just likes to shit over the anime because her plan was retarded

Its quite enjoyable

I cant believe i watched this as a kid. I would wake up super early to watch it and enjoyed every minute

Also goes for ZZ, G, Wing, 00 and IBO

>says the person posting a monogatari reaction pic

I don't know what people think of it here but I thought It was great, best actual deconstruction of a genre

I am still salty it never got an actual ending

Fuck yall, I liked it

People didn't like UBW?

I legit miss sneaking up past my bedtime to watch this show when Adult Swim anime was just starting out

god aging is so awful

let's rewatch it together buddy

>G
There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking G.

Not on Sup Forums. I had to filter all UBW threads.

part 5 was good though. It's part 6 that sucked balls.

It was the best season of the series.

One of you pieces of shit ruined this for me, i hate you all

They were more entertaining to watch then Attack on Titan at least.

Guilty pleasure
So fucking melodramatic

Genuinely funny and good at capturing the vibe around anime at the time.

First episode was a pretty good set up. It got predictable, but Smugnoa kept me watching. I honestly don't remember much aside from how much faggotbait Blondie and MC were.

If Uchikoshi knows about something, it's about time loops.

If you'd ever been in one of the livestream threads you'd know that's false. Especially for episodes for 24 & 25.

Why would a non-autist be in any UBW thread while it was airing? That shit was horrid.

10 years from now will be season 2. I'll wait patiently, It'll happen.

I couldn't get into it after learning the mystery, but Rokka no Yuusha had some really nice visuals at times.

4 years and still mad.

G-reco's story was downright incoherent, but goddamn did it have some delectable girls.

THIS

The difference in the audience is about the same difference between those going to see a movie on the first day and those who see it two weeks later just because.

>sucked balls
That's Part 7 and just steel balls.

I've watched it 5 times. It's good, honestly.

I didnt expect Patema inverted to be so good. Glad i watched it with zero knowledge on what it was about

bump

Inferior adaptation of possibly my favourite manga, but it still does so well considering how awful the studio that made it is.

Let's be honest, DW was only ever good because of Shiro. The premise quickly devolved into nonsensical garbage and the dynamic between Ganta and Shiro (and Wretched Egg) was all that really kept it afloat.

These, and Symphogear

Every single second. Those who were triggered can suck my nameko.

It was blatant Jap propaganda and haremshit.
But it did my favorite thing ever and that's modern world meets fantasy world.

It was mediocre at best, but I liked it a lot.

There was nothing wrong with the ending.

Its definitely bad, but its probably in my top 10 favorite manga. I can reread it anytime and still enjoy it.

Kakakata-Kataomoi~