Good Goy Danes

>Denmark just now deployed their armed forces to protect key jewish infrastructure and Synagogues against the mudslimes

Is this wroth some good goy points? There are less than 8.000 jews left in Denmark and they still got the pull to get the premium treatment. Protect churches? nah. Protect our schools? nope. The masterrace needs you to serve goy.

but its not all bad news. We also just deployed the military to defend our border to the eternal German menace. So now it can hopefully actually function like a border to a foreign nation.

So whats Sup Forumss stance on using the armed forces to protect the jewish population like they were somehow a better and more important class of people?

Source in danish:
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/bevaebnede-soldater-udstyret-med-plastikstrips-og-peberspray-bevogter-fra-i-dag

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/bondi-synagogue-ban-over-terrorism-risk-leaves-jewish-community-shocked-and-furious/news-story/6ec6252d613583df7797c7cac2b25de4
youtu.be/pJV7DahJjVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you dont do the same in straya?

>Bondi synagogue ban over terrorism risk leaves Jewish community shocked and furious
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/bondi-synagogue-ban-over-terrorism-risk-leaves-jewish-community-shocked-and-furious/news-story/6ec6252d613583df7797c7cac2b25de4

meanwhile in my country:
>WE MUST PROTECT THE JEWS NO MATTER THE COST!

Jews import tons of hostile muslims, non jews are left to deal with it, while jews are protected from the mess they have created.

did any jews die in 9/11?

there have been police outside the synagogue for years here in Copenhagen. Even for a time in the 80' aften some Palestine niggers went boom..

LUCKY
A
R
R
Y

Makes you wonder why aren't they protecting their entire country as they should.

LARRY
A
R
R
Y

youtu.be/pJV7DahJjVg
Yeah, he sounds like an asshole but I still feel bad for him, and even worse for the 911 operator who knew there was absolutely nothing she could do

>implying normal Danes are important enough to protect
really makes me think

you must protect your masters

Shabbos Goys have G-d's favour

Det eneste du kan gore er at forberede dig, vi kan ikke vinde ved hjælp af demokrati, der er simpelthen for mange mennesker der er imod folk som tænker ligesom os

>D**nes

> Det gælder vel for alle danskere, at man gerne undgår soldater i civile omgivelser i fredstid.
> i think all Danes would like to avoid soldiers in civilian areas during peace times
> leader of Jewish society
maybe it isn't peace times anymore

It's good, liberals feel sympathy for these jews which will make them despise muslims more. Also the jews who are a real problem in the world are so rich they have private security.

>at han frygter, at soldaterne kan skræmme de forkerte personer væk fra de jodiske institutioner.

getting premium protection by the army, still complains

what happened to the proposed ban on circumcision? i would have liked if that have passed

True! Excercise, eat healthy, become the best version of yourself possible!

This!

They wanted them... now enjoy the cultural enrichment