*knocks on your car window*

I'd give them food but they wouldn't be in my country and neither would I be there's. If I was deployed I would for sure hand out food. What do you think pol is? Jesus. Gtfo newfang.

No money for you ,gringos.

there were some black kids selling bottled water like a dollar each so I bought one once

I assume their parents bought the bottles with their food stamps and forced them to sell the water outside for profits but at least they were working

They aren't knocking on the window, but they seem to be in every ad break. How can I watch Australian Master Chef in peace? It seems really inappropriate to show charity ads during that show.

tr!ps confirm it was an act of kindess

*revs engine menacingly*

They relize the car is actually on cinder blocks and that I was only sleeping off the previous night's drunken debacle with a nomadic hunting tribe.

They notice that I smell worse than them.

I have no pants and my belongings are back at the tribe's camp far away.

I projectile vomit on a kids face

kids run away screaming as a black out once more.

*Teleported behind them*
*Sips tea*
*does not share*
Nothing personnel

kek
just like the chinks and kebobs that buy carts full of nothing but soda cans with EBT to sell at their shitty restaurants and convenience stores.

How the hell you make upside down i???

O.o

no hablo espanol

Trips justify ur action

Autism or shitposting?

Exclamation point dummy

Underrated thread.

*rolls forward into the gap I explicitly left for this purpose*

"Ajde biži s puta crnjo, jebem ti sunce"
*drives on*

*rolls down window*
*sorry guys, this isn't Europe, no asylum exists here*
*also sorry guys but this isn't America, no sanctuary cities here*
*calls the police*
*drives off to a safe distance and watched the fireworks*

keep driving and hopefully some of them get run over

*unsheathes mustard gas*

Anybody who has ever been in a third world country knows you keep your ashtray full of pennies so that when you see that little herd of feral niggers you throw a handful as far as you can and then go the other way.

is this why cars still have ashtrays?

I'm just tryna be like you, straya

*takes your charity
*does nothing with charity
*asks for more charity
*decides to go to the source instead of wait
*invades your country as a refugee
*new and better charity granted
*addition of weak male population and fertile women
*keeps taking and gives nothing back
*new home begins to look like old home
*seeks charity elsewhere
*repeat until civilization dies

burger, you should've stayed in school

What the fuck happened and why am I in Germany out of the sudden?

"Niggers"

HOLY SHIT this is not even a joke you guys. I have had this happen to me in THE USA like, 4 times. I'll usually be sitting in a parking lot by a store or a fast food place, and some nigger will come over and KNOCK ON MY WINDOW and start asking for money.

Fuck it pisses me off so much you have no idea. If I wasn't worried about them scratching my car I'd curse them the fuck out, but then they'd want to fight and I don't want to get Hep A blood all over myself.

Fuck bums. If you're a bum you need to be sent to a labor camp.

And you know what else is just as annoying? When these niggers force their teenage nigger sons to stand outside a Target or Walmart and try to aggressively sell their mixtape to people.

Was out walking one time with my girlfriend and this nigger buck approached us and asked us to buy his mixtape. Literally not even joking I had to try not to laugh, but also I was pissed because this nigger came within 10 feet of my girlfriend.

Anyway fuck niggers they are not human etc.

Reminds me of the classic nigger drive by in the 90s.
Jamal & Tyrone are bros, decide to light up another nog. Jamal climbs out of the car, as in pic, car hits bump, Jamal shoots Tyrone through the roof as if he was auditioning to shoot Marvin in Pulp Fiction. Car crashes, Jamal hoofs it home crying to momma. Momma drags him back to the wreck, demands police let her through because its her son in the car.
Police ask how she knows, she points to Jamal and says he was in the car when it crashed.
Case solved.

why didn't you pull you gun out and tell him to fuck off?

Some states / cities its harder to get a gun than here in OZ. ISYN.

lol no. you keep a bag of sweets for that.

Hit accelerator and crank steering wheel hard left until they are in my sights.

can't you just go to another state and get one?

Yes.

No, i dont need anymore cheap labour. Off you go

¡hola argentino, bueno día!

Not legally, no. Firearms dealers have a Federal license over there and they can''t sell handguns to people from out of state, unless its shipped to a dealer in their home state to do the transfer.
Chicago had a total ban on legal handguns for 40 years due to a law that was pushed through by the Mob - literally the enforcer's son was on the city council and wrote the law.
Can't have citizens shooting back instead of paying protection.

Brent foodbank is only a mile away, send them there

Running down Lebs is part of your culture. Are we allowed to appropriate it?

land of the free, I guess i'm the pot calling the kettle black though

Very good post

Yes, but its expected of us.

Jump in Guys ill take you to germany

pelt them with hard candy then watch them scramble for it

*knocks on my car window*
*knocks on my car roof*
*knocks on the floor*
*knocks on the underside of my car as i reverse back over them*

- Fuck you Europe! I am going home!

i thought you were gonna dinosaur that shit.

>backs car up
>floor it and run down some niggers
Only in my dreams this is a reality

What about private sales

He shot his own brother because he drove over a speed bump?

>hey kids... do you like pineapples?

Help poor white or Asian communities yields results; helping niggers accomplishes nothing.

The same way you make this backwards b -> d

Fuck off niggers, go and make something happen like everyone else has to. Lazy retards.

are you a wizart?

Nice

Shotguns and hunting rifles can be bought on the spot, or in another state no problem. Pistols and tactical rifles are as previously described.

>scuhs meh sir but can a cracker spare some change?

kek
A few years ago I saw a demotivational poster with that post hanging on some stooge's office wall.