CHINA NO!

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-muslims-hand-over-qurans-uyghur-xinjiang-confiscate-islam-a7973191.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-26067154
youtube.com/watch?v=fR4nLyOHwqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kick out the jews.

Well they saw what happens when you are nice with them, cf. Londonistan.

I both like it and hate.....I like it more though.

Didn't they send in a bunch of Han-Chinese people to Muslim populated areas to basically breed them out?

You're pretty retarded if you think the chinks are going to do that, they are the jews of asia, jewing us out of jobs and houses

bbc.com/news/magazine-26067154

It's actually a hoax that China denied

CHINA YES

>Kick out the jews.
Okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=fR4nLyOHwqM

Where are all the white women on twitter talking about Muslim rights here?

>china-integrates-muslims-one-cock-up-the-ass-at-a-time

Good for them.
Don't like it? Stay in your homeland of SandNiggerabia.
>MuhKoran
SandNiggers tend to blaspheme the Prophet's Name quite often when getting shitfaced.

And, they get shitfaced quite often, for holypeople.
>B-but Muh Prophet!
Yeah. Your BarTab, sand nigger.

There's barely any Jews over there, Jews would stick out like a sore thumb in China.

>There's barely any Jews over there

When you hear them squeal, you'd pretend there weren't any outside of Isreal, just to make them Shut The Fuck Up for 5 minutes.

Of course, they never do.
Jew churches welcome everyone, as long as you're a Jew.

Didn't weibo do some jewy crack down on anti-muslim "hate speech". I really have no idea what the Chinese think about Muslims desu it seems all over the place.

you're doing it wrong u fucking fag

No. They sent the extra single men to Africa to create a chinkangian society

we have yet somuch to learn from asians

haha good luck telling china what to do.

Wiggers btfo

China has been doing similar things to all religion. Since they have state-atheism, although it isn't as strict as it used to be. As long as you go to a worship building under the surveillance from the Communist Party, you are allowed to worship there.

WTF... I LOVE CHINA NOW!1!

Stop reading Koran

Kek

Chinese are smart. They understand how averages work, unlike stupid white women.

>Sup Forums is unironically against freedom of religion
even stormfags aren't this authoritarian, wtf happened?

Fuck off Muhammad.

The left moved to unconditionally support Islam in all cases, regardless of guilt and regardless of the potential threat to the other protected minority groups they cherish.

As a reaction the popular right moved to oppose Islam in all cases under the subtle assumption that whatever the left like, must be bad.

Are they using this to rally the left into a war with China?

Most of the tards here are literally wannabe fascist. Pol is why we need the Antifa. Words don't work with people like this.

I don't know but I don't like it

based insects

> Implying Islam is a religion

sheep fucker gets it