Akame ga Kill 72

Cat is kill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking why. Is that little pink haired shit still alive?

What the fuck is with that image?!
>mangafox
>mangafast
>mangamaru
How shitty can mangafox be?

And nothing of value was lost.

Good. Now hopefully Esdeath is next.

when will this series be kill

And they, too.

I don't know if you think I'm lying or if you are saying they'll be back next month. Leone's teigu was destroyed before she was killed, so no chance of ressurection.

>fatty mc fatfat keeping up with Leone
what

She's really dead you blind faggot.

It's the mangafox logo you fucking retard

Yes, it is. What is the problem?

He's just trying to fit in.

Oh. Ok.

Fuck off reddit

The series was kill after Rabac died.

Mangafox
>steals from scan groups
>doesn't credit them
>profits from it
>shitty lower quality images

How new r u faggot?

Are you going to cry, Sup Forumsnon? Don't worry, there are other viriginal anons, like you, that read manga the proper way.

>can't refute the point
>resorts to discrediting the poster not his post
Are you even old enough to browse Sup Forums?

And I should give a fuck because? These people found a way to make money, good for them.

It's called not giving a shit.

Smells like newfriends. He's right. You peons need to learn to at less respect the people that are translating shit manga for you to read, ungrateful cunts.

If you don't want your work to be pirated, in this day and age, there is only one option: don't publish it.

Whatever.

>tell scan groups not to translate manga if them aren't getting acknowledged for it
>expecting manga to be available in English
Great logic you got there

Not any of these anons so far, but seriously, dumb entitled cuntlets like you are the reason fansubbing is dead and that scans are dying.

user please she is a vegetable, she's hardly alive.

He's talking about the watermarks, retard

Being a moralfag. About illegally reading manga.
What a great person you are, I'm sure all that respect of yours makes the world sleep better at night.

So I'd only be left with popular entry level manga. Fuck you newfag

It's the dawn of a new movement: MJW, or the Manga Justice Warriors.

This is the real bullshit right here. Why can't this author let ANYONE be happy?

>all these buttblasted EOPs

Every time I see a new plot development in AgK since I stopped reading it it just makes me mad. Leone was my favorite girl damn it.

>Leone died without doing any real damage to Fatty Prime Minister
>Wave and Kurone probably going to die next chapter

I really fucking hate this manga.

The same shit of the anime? Is this author a fuckin retard

>In the heart of enemy territory facing unknown enemies that have already pulled out fucking Voltron and have who knows what up their sleeve still
>"Alright, Scoob, let's split up!"

Fucking retarded manga being written by a fucking retard. Are we really supposed to believe Night Raid has managed to live this long being *this* fucking stupid? Christ.

>They actually are going to follow the manga
>After I gave fucking takahiro the benefit of the goddamned doubt

Fuck this manga. All I asked was for some deviances between the manga and anime, I was probably one of the last few 'defending' it. Now I'm completely dropping it.

follow the anime*

>even her fucking guts are pouring out

FUCK YOU I DIDN'T NEED TO SEE THIS
I DIDN'T SHIT ON OTHER user'S WAIFU
WHY DOES SHE GET FUCKED UP SO BADLY, GODDAMN IT WHY DID I EVEN HAD HOPE FOR A SOMEWHAT DECENT ENDING

>all those watermarks

I became dead inside to character deaths after rabac's death, they did him wrong. But hell, at least he was able to take a victim with him. Badass leone, the hand to hand master, gets fucking shot and killed like a punk. Fuck the author for shitting on her character like that, there's no way that fat fuck prime minister should have a trump card taigu and be able to fight like that. That fat fucker should've died, I don't even care what happens anymore, let this series just die.

Here's how I believe it's going to go down:
>wave and kurome die, because she's unarmed
>the emperor gets devoured by his tiegu
>tatsumi manages to somehow take down Armageddon bot
>esdeath kills najenda
>akame escapes the cave in
>tatsumi gets devoured by his tiegu
>goes on a ballistic rampage killing esdeath and the prime minister
>akame mercy kills tatsumi, but gets killed in the process
>miene awakens from her coma to find out all her friends are dead

Still, it's unbelievable, from a team 8 and two sub-ins we are now down to only 3 active players.

How can you even read this on mangafox? Literally every series on there is licensed and unviewable

With my eyes.

Haha, the author is actually following along with the anime. Man.

Get better taste then.

>not mangahere in the corners
>not panda covering Leone body
You tried.

>rabac is dead
>sheere is dead
>chelsea is dead
>that girl who needed a hand is dead
>ice woman isn't getting enough lewds or doujins
>shotaking went full faggot AND still alive
>fatty isn't even good for barafags
>dragonmckun isn't a dragon or dead by now
>pink bitch still breathing
>cat onee san is getting fucked and hasn't even gotten the countdown thing after team members die
>the anime was following the manga all along
I have found another anime that beat it's manga. First was FMA, but now it's AgK.
And holy shit, I didn't expect this to happen. But hey,
>pink bitch dies in anime

>Honest didn't eat her tits
Wasted opportunity.

The Prime Minister's reveal was hilarious. Also, that Teigu is amazing.

I can't believe it's written by the same man who did Majikoi, what a fucking difference.

>Reading agk and has a waifu
You deserve this.

Hey I'm pissed to but considering who she thought it could have been a lot worse. A lot more rapey which I am very very thankful it wasn't because for a long while I was worried he was gonna use her as a womb factory for his babies.

The manga will always be better unless Kurome dies.

So why is he destroying his own country? I mean is he just going ballistic now and fucking everything up because "LOL I'M EVIL!!!"?

because shitty writing

It's not like he's actively trying to destroy it. He just doesn't give a shit. For him it's collateral damage.

Seriously, this shit's quickly reach Muv-Luv levels of bad.

Writer has gone nuts everyone is going to die.. kill the manga with no survivors.

And well, it's really just the capital, it's not like there ain't other cities whereas he can rule from or reconstruct his empire.

Because the mother fucker is evil

Because the writer needs to justify his death later

He has PLENTY of justification already.

Remember Mine will wake up in the epilogue to a world without Tatsumi; _;

Please kill them, I fucking hate Kurome.

Don't remind me.

The only thing that would make it less painful for her it's if she wokes up with the news that she's expecting a child from him.

JUSTFUCKINGDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!

not direct justification. Now he does

fuck off from Sup Forums now, we can let shit talkers float around, but scum like you are the reason why we never have enough translating groups in the present.

>implying this whole manga hasn't had villains that were any more than 1 dimensional at any time.

yeah, but they all wanted power, here, he is destroying everything he rules.

It kind of makes it hard to care about character deaths when everyone just keeps dying

Kinda loses its impact

Its literally because the author wanted DIRECT justification on killing him.

Before he was some puppet that didn't even know what was going on outside his throne room.

Plus in the anime he straight up murdered people in his town willy nilly. Now his shit went demon and he did it.

RIP in pieces Leone

u had the best doujinshis

until liru.exe was released

>Leonefags getting BTFO
God, this feels good.

This manga is also kill, so I guess it's fitting.

Meh. She was the second worst NR after the megane.

it was a realistic way to deal with healing factor as a power

Worry not, we can tolerate gay people here.

In an ideal epilogue, Tatsumi and Mine are alive and the two set out on a journey to meet up with Wave and Kurome who are living a happy life together. It ends with Tatsumi and Wave exchanging friendly stories and discussing how the end to the war is only a temporary peace, and Mine and Kurome teasing share girl talk, teasing their respective husbands.

Real talk. Chelsea's death was the start of the decline, but Rabac's was the nail in the coffin. Now Leone is killed off? What's even the point anymore?

Good riddance

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

Im going to impregnate and start a family with Akame!

Did Honest at least rape her first?

he disabled her teigu, and then kung-fu'd her to death
so no

>Leone dead again
Well there goes any reason to read the manga

>Hey do you like this character
>Well fuck you they're dead

After the only third or fourth character death it basically lost any kind of impact beyond "there goes one of your other favorite characters again."

Because they're completely surrounded by enemy forces. The rebel armies outnumber their armies. The only solution is to utterly lay waste to them, with a display of power so devastating all thought of rebellion is crushed. You make an example of people:

> "If you ever try this shit again, my giant robot will blow you all up."

-and then you rule what remains.

Fucking shit Honest. You had one job. To rape Leone before killing her.

Okay, two jobs. You need to rape Akame before killing her.

Alright, make that three jobs - you need to rape Mine in front of Tatsumi.

Anyway, step it up.

Honest has always been ridiculously evil anyway, he rapes and feasts and creates poverty all the while for the sick amusement of it. He's never been a deep villain at all, and the one time he felt any sort of despair over Syura's death, he just sort of swapped back over to saying he'll have another son.

He did it in the anime too, nuking everything just to make an example of everyone while trying to save face and cover his ass as much as possible. He'd burn the whole world if it resisted him and the only reason he'd ever hesitate is if he'd lose anything left to control.

Not cool.

You're talking about the same manga that had some blue-haired chick single-handedly genocided hundreds of thousands of people for the fun of it.

The writer clearly has some masochistic issues and can't separate his work from his fetish.

Don't you mean sadistic?

Sadism is more of an obsession than a fetish. That's like saying people who eat are into vore. The setting, the character designs, and the how the late-plot development is going pretty much proves it's more than just sadism.

did mangastream drop akame lol

What other choice does he have? What it matters to him right now is to win, once it's over he can just rebuild everything, who would oppose that guy?

What's the difference between the manga and the anime? I watched the anime and thought that it was completed.

Wait are we talking about Honest?

>edgeshit series only appealing for its waifus
>its waifus that are constantly being killed off

Why does anyone bother with it?