How do you feel about blue eyes disappearing soon due to diversity?

How do you feel about blue eyes disappearing soon due to diversity?

Nah blacks are just breeding like never before in human history so the percentages are all screwy.

how can we sabotage or stop sending aid to these Nigger infested holes?

I feel like it's propaganda from a (((think tank))) meant to demoralize white people

t. Ginger who was supposed to be extinct by now.

Still, fuck shitskins

I literally could not give less of a fuck. We are at the dawn of the waifu age. I only care about sexbots.

might be beacuse, oh, I don't know, they moved from their northern homeland a lot further south where it's better to be dark?
they always bred like this, it's just that now 4/5 children survive compared to 1/5 in the past

Yes goiym, it's only blue eyes that are dissapearing, not European americans.

what about green eyes? they make up 2% of the population

A lot of white-specific traits are on the way out.
What is Sup Forums's response to this problem?
>DUDE JUST BLEACH COLORED WOMEN LMAO
Whites are our own worst enemy.

Won't be long until running water disapears as well.

>Grandma blue eyes, Parents both green eyes.
>Tfw amber shit eyes.
>Went to hairdresser
>Not only did she fuck up my hair but it also looks less blonde now.

i swear to god if my children will inherit my eyes instead of my gf's blue eyes i will scream.

White as in Julio?

Well you have to pump out at least 5 children and one should come out with blue eyes at least others you just discard

Good idea. Nah ofcourse i will love them too but i do hope majority of them will have those beautiful blue eyes.

white as in spaghetti and taco

In 20 years you will choose the eye color of your child through genetic engineering so that's pretty much a non issue.

In the US they aren't, they're population growth is actually below the replacement rate and has been since the 90's.

>genetic trait literally can't survive melanin
How is anyone supposed to feel you mong, this is literally evolution at work.

even scarier when you realize how many of them get shot

fuck you. it existed fine on its own until we began the international brown breeding orgy

Evolution implies it's natural, their are people influencing this by artificial means.

mine are blue but i am blind so i guess thats different

Blue eyes help see better in the snow n dark dumb fuck. Mud brown is basic tier

>Evolution implies it's natural
Where?

As green eyed masterrace feelsgoodman

>tfw blue eyes
>white skin
>left handed

Tanzanians would wage war over my body parts.

Blue eyes are beautiful but they are not the most important feature of the white race.

Blue eyes won't disappear. The threshold is too high for numbers.

Blonde hair probably will, though.

>Blue eyes help see better in the snow n dark dumb fuck.

T. Varg Vikernes

where do grey eyes enter the equation?

That's a shame, I like how they look. When I perform GCS tests on patients I enjoy taking a good look at their eyes. Blue and green eyes are naturally the most aesthetic, but the contrast between the iris and pupil makes a lot easier to test constriction and whatnot.

I don't necessarily dislike brown eyes, its the people their connected to which is the problem.

KEK

Same here, user. My grandma has Greyish-Blue eyes and my Dad has light colored Amber eyes, but I got stuck with dark brown because of my Mom. My nephew has Greyish-blue eyes though, so atleast the next generation in my family has retained that unique trait.

I've seen blue dominate brown eyes many times! Throw backs too!

Fuck off, people with blue eyes look weird as fuck, if they're male and blonde, they look weird and weak.
Green eyes are top tier mate, while also being rare.

That's why I'll keep impregnating my wife till I obtain all blue eyes children, fucking ((((researchers))))

Humans select their sexual partners. Genes don't spread at random. If blue eyes are deemed attractive ( which they are), the characteristic will be favored.

Over 90% of people have blue eyes in Norway.

Also, very this

>United states
The US is not Europe

recessive genes don't 'disappear' you 90iq slavic retard.

Both my daughter's have blue eyes. Brown is more dominant over blue and I beat the fucking system twice!!! Hopefully my angry and genes will follow into my daughters

Both of my parents have blue eyes and i have them but i bet my child will have green eyes, fucking RNG

The drop in the blue eye percentage can be explained by the arrival of Jews and shitalians in the USA (it happened after 1905) and them mixing with the americans.