How old were you when you realized the biggest lie anime told you is the myth that there is such a thing as "love" in...

how old were you when you realized the biggest lie anime told you is the myth that there is such a thing as "love" in this world?

there is no such thing as love.

nobody loves you, nor is it possible for anyone to love another.

anime lies.

Reality is the way you want it to be. If you believe nobody loves you it'll become true for you.

It's true. All communication is nothing more than one organism's attempt to hack the brain of another into a more controllable state. So whenever someone tells you "I love you," what they really mean is "Be my slave."

16 and that was because of EOE, fuck you anno atleast it was a god tier movie.

building off of what this user said.

next time you are with your "friends", pay attention to how many times they try to order you to do stuff without saying "please" or "can you".

the more times you blindly do something when they brusquely say "do this", the less they respect you.

The real world is not Sup Forums-related, and no, shoving the word "anime" into your OP doesn't make it Sup Forums-related, either. Fuck off.

aww did i hurt ur widdle feelings?

lot of board loyalty for a hired shitposter.

fuck off /r9k/

>tfw the same type of poster making posts like this actually think they are helping keep this board Sup Forums related

dont make me fucking laugh

All media is like that though, anime is probably less bad about it than others.

Good thing I have no friends.

Laugh all you want, just do it on your homeboard and don't come to Sup Forums again.

I'll remember this next time I'm cuddling with my gf

Love exists, women just can't feel it

Lol don't lecture me on love you little sinner boy.

>implying a man and his canine best friend dont genuinely love each other
ur retarded op
>implying that a woman is incapable of ever loving her boyfriend/husband beyond a walking talking wallet
yeah id agree with that statement

>little sinner boy
What?

What a terrible thread.

>What a terrible thread.
says (you) in a post by (you) representing (you)r opinion that nobody cares about nor lends any credence to but (you)

Been watching the wrong anime, senpai.

I completely agree OP.
Now excuse me, I have a Hybrid Theory to listen to.

In high school I sat in the back-left seat in homeroom; I had a flat-chested friend who would yell and hit me whenever I did something charming; and I was a member of a club whose mission statement was "make the world a better place" but in reality we just sat around and had cake sometimes.

I never watched anime until my 20s. Since then, nothing similar has happened.
Sometimes I wonder, maybe anime was real for me until I found out that it was all just a Japanese cartoon.

>>>/blogspot/