It Was Fun While it Lasted

>north-western and central european races have higher maximum-range sentience/IQ and thus empathy than any other race
>A double-edged sword resulting in altruistic humanity towards other r̶a̶c̶e̶s̶ sub-species
>especially white men towards women
>resulting level of gynocentrism opens the door to (((feminism)))
>women gain majority of power through this
>landslide of degeneracy immediately ensues, resulting in feels-based morality and thus push for equality of outcomes, leg-ups, gimmedats, mass i̶n̶v̶a̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ immigration, substance abuse, gene pollution and decline of white birthrates etc. etc.
>(((Mainstream Media))) including (((Hollywood))) simultaneously shills substance abuse, white guilt, race-mixing and thus gene pollution
>non-white's constantly excused for not towing feminist line and even exempt outright, thus their birthrates are untouched
>merchants rub hands gleefully
>A̶m̶a̶l̶e̶k̶i̶t̶e̶ white genocide almost inevitable
>50-150+ thousand years of isolated adaptation resulting in vastly different levels of sentience in accordance with respective environmental habitability
>if whites go, other races will pollute the earth to ruin
>east-ayyzns may have slightly higher average IQ but their maximum upper-level extension is much lower than north-west and central europeans, so the same levels of genius are impossible from them
>highly unlikely that east-ayyzns will develop viable genetic engineering methods to safely boost their IQ

So, basically the white race is set to be 404 not found ''unless'' we have a patriarchal revolution — AND afterwards turn schools into giant red/pol/ dispensers in order to prevent the cycle repeating itself?

So, in other words, there is no hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

infoproc.blogspot.com/2008/06/asian-white-iq-variance-from-pisa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZMZHbAKvGA
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
thecross-roads.org/race-culture-nation/25-the-myth-of-east-asian-intellectual-supremacy
amren.com/news/2016/11/why-have-asians-not-dominated-iq-creativity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one on the left is a Sumerian priest not a jew

>AND afterwards turn schools into giant red/pol/ dispensers
that doesn't work honeybun
when kid grows up he'll detest and rebel against all indoctrination
t. an iraqi who grew up under such educational system

The good news is that we are only here for a few decades before the sweet kiss of death

summed up pretty well, but yeah the west died long ago (at least 200 years). There were a few people that could have altered the course of history in our favour but unfortunately they failed.

>implying their isn't an group that go from civilization to civilization infiltrating the upper echelons of hierarchies (priesthoods etc) subverting the culture to empower themselves and destroy the native population
this goes back further than marx and freud bro

IQ measures the ability to take an IQ test.

You're a babbling idiot.

>this goes back further than marx and freud bro
but not to Sumerian times
don't believe jewsh we wuzerry about being from 3000 bc

>east-ayyzns may have slightly higher average IQ but their maximum upper-level extension is much lower than north-west and central europeans, so the same levels of genius are impossible from them

Sauce? This says otherwise:
infoproc.blogspot.com/2008/06/asian-white-iq-variance-from-pisa.html

Otherwise your post seems kinda-sorta-roughly okay. I'd need to see more evidence, but it sounds plausible.

Unfortunately that's not the case. They've tried training people to become proficient at taking specific g-loaded tests, like that brain training app... All it did was make people good at those specific tests. It didn't improve their performance on IQ tests.

This means a couple things:

>IQ is real.
>You can't "train" your IQ.
>IQ tests actually measure intelligence.

It gets worse. A lot worse. Read The Bell Curve or watch Stefan Molyneux's videos on IQ.

It's fucking depressing. Except for the possibility of genetic engineering being able to maybe make babies smarter in the future... Maybe.

Your children could remain on Earth for more than a few decades. If you think that your hypothetical descendants don't matter because those are just different people, while you're the only one who matters, think about what "you" means. Are you a constant soul floating through time as one continuous entity? Is the unit of measuring life's value simply "how much pleasure I feel until I die"? The self is an illusion which crumbles when you shine a light on it. Read Hume or Sam Harris' thoughts on the illusion of the self. When you get it, you will see that it doesn't make sense to value your own life way above the life of your people, ancestors and descendants, since you are one in a way quite similar to how "you now" and "you in 5 minutes" are one. Look in the mirror and you see the your ancestors' creation and the result of humans conquering the struggle of life in the name of something higher for 500,000 years, looking back at you. Will you throw away your 80 years because your situation in modern society is a little uncomfortable?

Unless you're 52%, though.

That's very well put and almost inspires me to want to change things about my life. But I honestly don't believe that my genes should be passed on. There have been many cases of schizophrenia/bipolar and other mental health problems in my family and I don't think I should be passing those things on. It's nice to fantasize about procreating and building something for future generations but I don't belive it would be beneficial to the gene pool if my genes were to be passed on.

You're just cheating yourself, man.

If you're not putting up everything you have in the eternal struggle, you're simply coping out.

Just give it a go and if it fails it will be fate and not your fleeting FUD-derived surrender to defeat --- but not any defeat, god no; the most desolate and rotten defeat of all: turning back on yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZMZHbAKvGA

Well, their calendar is nearly 6000 years old, so 3000bc is still getting pretty close, almost believable
Math is hard though mate, don't sweat it

Fuck off nigger

As much as that EDM vid was dope I'm finding it hard to even want to push forward looking around me and seeing the amount of moral decay that our society is plagued by. Although everything appears to be fine there seems to be something inherently wrong about the value system of modern man. I just look back and think about all of the corruption that has seeped into my mind since the day I was born and the amount of lies that have been shoved down my throat and it completely disheartens me.

>their calendar is nearly 6000 years old
no it's not.
it was ripped off Babylonians and calculated circa 400 ce
not pulling shit out of your ass and lying is hard tho, don't sweat it

I didn't know that, thanks for teaching me something user

what
why are you so nice on Sup Forums i'm scared

1) Because I'm tired af and don't have the energy to be too rude
2) I really didn't know that and enjoy learning new shit
3) A little humility for ourselves could do us all some good

alright happy to help

>don't have child, genetic line ends with you
>have child, grows up in multicultural shithole, race mixes, genetic line ends
There's no difference in the end.

None, unless there is some kind of MAJOR habbening

I feel your pain man.

Just do what I do and redpill as many close friends and family as you can, and so thoroughly that they themselves will feel compelled to redpill others.

It is my hope that this method will most-effectively spread truth to wake the gentle giants from their (((induced))) slumber.

As an example, I've spent many hours each day since watching this documentary series a few weeks ago, giving it all I have to convince family and close friends to watch it (and even offering money to acquaintances): youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

Finally I have found a purpose in life. My heart is in this fight till the end.

thecross-roads.org/race-culture-nation/25-the-myth-of-east-asian-intellectual-supremacy

amren.com/news/2016/11/why-have-asians-not-dominated-iq-creativity/

Additionally, according to some experts on the matter, the reason white civilisations consecutively dominate the world is that whites have more creative minds, compared to the intelligent, but narrow-minded East Asians.

>Dat filename

Keke

Stand up and fight, user. There is a growing number of woke aryan brothers who are working together. Join us!

lel nice spotting

>Keke