Marijuana Legalization

I would like to have a legalization thread that doesn't degenerate into "DUDE LOOK AT PICS OF MY BONG 420BLZIT!!!!11"

What do you think of legalizing weed? How should it be don if you believe it should be done? What are some drawbacks that you may believe will arise from legalization?

Other urls found in this thread:

calgarycmmc.com/cannabispatents.htm
thecannabist.co/2016/08/22/marijuana-patents-6630507-research-dea-nih-fda-kannalife/61255/
hentai2read.com/chemical_happy/1/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude weed lmao

Can't you just be happy ruining the EU economy? Why do you fucking Greeks have to come here and ruin my fucking thread?

legalize it. its nobodies business if some people want to smoke a plant

If they can have alcohol there is absolutely no good reason why I can't have weed

DUDE. WEED LMAO

I believe cannabis should be decriminalized.
It should be able to be grown like any other herb or vegetable plant.
If legalized, the government will assume control and companies such as Monsanto will be pushing their agenda.

I like that idea. I hadn't considered the fact that corporate agriculture monopolies would eat up the market immediately.

>legalize marijuana

You're a fucking pussy if you just want to stop at marijuana. Just fucking legalize it all. I want to trade lsd for sex with schoolgirls NOW, not get fucking rammed in the ass by overtaxed subpar weed. Weed isn't even a good drug. It clouds your mind, it's one tier above alcohol you stupid faggot.

who /devilish/ here?
>want to legalize all drugs
>but each dose has to be cut with a couple milligrams of carfent

>Just fucking legalize it all.
You've read Milton Friedman too, I assume?
>I want to trade lsd for sex with schoolgirls NOW
The most I've had to trade for sex with school girls was a $20 steak and a cheap bottle of wine.
>Weed isn't even a good drug.
Fuck you. I bet you suck dicks too, don't you, faggot? I bet my private property is way more interesting than your private property.

Government should not have a say what naturally occurring herb one smokes. Decriminalize it.

They are already preparing and have taken patents out on certain CBD's I believe.
Just like they are buying up the e-cigarette business.

One might ask why would organizations such as Health Canada take patents out on certain parts of cannabis, which is labeled as a schedule 1 drug because it is suppose to have no health benefits or medicinal benefits..

>I bet my private property is way more interesting than your private property.

Take that back....

But seriously, of all the drugs to legalize weed seems the most mediocre. It's a party drug with some interesting strains. LSD is far better.

Can I get a sauce on this pic? Hentai of a stoned chick getting what's left of her brains fucked out honestly sounds like the hottest shit right now

It's late here sorry for the disinfo:
calgarycmmc.com/cannabispatents.htm

Christ. I love the free market, but I wish there were a way to keep businesses small without restricting their rights. I prefer lots of small businesses over a few huge businesses.

Also, how the fuck are they able to do that? If marijuana is illegal, then I would assume that the entire plant in general would be illegal.
No, you're right. Acid is a fucking ride. I'd rather do mescaline, though, it's much more natural-feeling. It does make me hurl if I eat on it, though.

marijuana, properly regulated and used by people informed on its proper use, can help stop the opioid and alcohol epidemics terrorizing the white community.

and thats all i have to say about that.

>yo dude, radical.
>yea bro, like totally.
>weed is so good. like it's all natural.
>and it's not addictive at all
>yea bro, radical
>you know what was the first thing in my mind when I woke up?
>dude what?
>WEED
>haha yea bro radical
>remember when we did that thing
>what thing?
>shit, I can't remember
>me neither bro!
>RADICAL!
>yo bro got any chips left? this making me so hungry
>MUNCHIIIIEEES!!
>haha yea bro yea radical bro yea totally radical

Weed is degenerate. You're not medicating yourself. Get a job you fucking dirty hippie.

tbqh the number of whites in general compared to the number of blacks in the US should offset the statistics a bit. I won't argue that there is a major opium problem in the white community, though. Thank God I'm not white or I'd be shooting up with you.

thecannabist.co/2016/08/22/marijuana-patents-6630507-research-dea-nih-fda-kannalife/61255/

Of-fucking-course. Every fucking thing the government does reminds me that they're monstrous hypocrites.

You make a cannabis smoker sound extremely intelligent, let me guess, you have never tried it or couldn't handle it when you did?

>I love the free market, but I wish there were a way to keep businesses small without restricting their rights. I prefer lots of small businesses over a few huge businesses.

The current size of businesses is a product of competition restricting regulations, more often than not sold under the guise of "safety" and so on.
The state enacts such policies because that's what its survival depends on. It is easier to tax a corporation with 10,000 employees than it is to tax 10,000 self employed people with little incentive to be honest when filing their taxes.

Decentralized and lower scale businesses have it way more easier to lie about their income and cheat on their taxes, that is why any state that wants to survive will always disincentivize self employment and will have a tendency to plan the economy in a bunch of big corps through regulation that raises barriers of entry to having a business of your own so people opt more to be employed by others.

tldr: In a free market businesses tend to operate at a smaller scale. Big corps are a state construct.

It should NOT be made legal until we have an easy way to test for it akin to the breathalyzer. Otherwise you cannot verify authentic DUI and workman's como claims and it is still degenerate

if god didn't want us to smoke it he would of named it cantabis

Postal 2 is a great game.

What pot companies should I buy stock in?

It's going to happen eventually so may as well make money off the dumb stoner crowd.

Hahahahaha good one straya u sick cunt

If god wanted Australians to live he wouldn't have created stingrays.

>The state enacts such policies because that's what its survival depends on.
I figured that was implied in the constitution; the founding fathers knew that the state is a parasite that leeches off of the wealth of the working man.
>Decentralized and lower scale businesses have it way more easier to lie about their income and cheat on their taxes
lol you have no fucking clue how right you are. Cash now, cash tomorrow, cash forever.
> big corps through regulation
There we go, that's the problem. We should get rid of corporate lobbyists- No, scratch that. We need to get rid of lobbyists altogether.

You should go to sleep, Straya.

it's like 9pm dickhead

>lol you have no fucking clue how right you are. Cash now, cash tomorrow, cash forever.
That's the reason so many nation-states are pushing so hard for the abolition of cash. They want us to be using a 100% electronic currency they control and with which every single transaction is recorded so it's nearly impossible to cheat.

Of course it is moronic because once people are used to electronic currency they may as well jump into crypto instead of using shitty inflationary gov currency.

VAPORIZE FAGGOTS
zero cancer risk, there you go

wont I get AIDS if I smoke faggots?

But only losers smoke weed you fucking nigger.

I have and I did but I'm also familiar with the people like in my post. I'm sure you're one of them too who really can't handle it in its real sense.
>A fucking leaf what a surprise.

In your weird-ass upside-down ass-backwards emu land. Over here in freedom land its 6AM.

Oh, I plan on just using my own private currency. Hayek wrote about that, said it was a great idea. Kinda like how you can pay for, like, pay for points on a video game.

I smoke faggots all the time. I have a chain I keep attached to the rear of my car for just such an occasion!

hail upside down satan

DUUUDE
Look at my buds!!
LMAO

nice buds bud

Not nearly as dank as mine.

You win the best drugs game!

>Johnny, what does this doper win?

Unemployment.

I make six figures.

Imma need sauce on that doujin. For .... enrichment purposes.

hentai2read.com/chemical_happy/1/1/

we all do

I think you mean you look like six figures fat cunt

I'm for legalizing all drugs for recreational use. the only down side is that there might be more addicts, but bringing it all into the light may let more of them get treatment.

Right.
Well, I'm not fat, but I'm also not starving. Probably because I'm not living on a penal colony.

says the person living in the country with the highest rate of Incarceration

Says the person living in the continent that's literally evolved to kill anything living on it.

Cool I hear drug dealing pays well, up until jail.

I regret everything. Time to off myself

yeah I'm not dead because my name is Terry and i am a tuff cunt

>Terry
>Smokes the estrogen boosting herbojew

Ch3cks out. You should go hug some stingrays m8

>someone smokes weed
>must be a drug dealer
>having a moral dilemma with an individual selling drugs while supporting liquor and pharmaceutical companies

Brainlets, not even once

I did but I was too tuff and it couldn't even tickle me

>Smokes dope
>is a productive member of society

Pick one one abbofucker

Legalizing weed is good. The more degeneracy there is, the more money there is to be made.
Besides, weed makes most people easier to fuck, I have a hard time complaining about that.

I have two ways I can deal with pain.
1. Cause more pain
2. Smoke weed

If I take painkillers or muscle relaxants, I get incredibly nauseated and have to lay down in fetal position and I also hallucinate. Its fucking awful.
Everyone should be growing weed and using it for pain relief and fun.
Life is about having fun. Growing a crop doesnt harm anyone.
Theres no legitimate reason to not do it.

Cigs and Alcohol should be banned as they are destructive poisons and people shouldn't be able to sell poison for human consumption.
Anyone who has a medical card should at the bare minimum be allowed to grow automatically.
The state should not make a law that supersedes medical expertise and a personal decision in regards to the private relationship between a doctor and his patient.
Government is for the regulation for the safety of the majority not to intrude into a citizen's private life.

>Can read
>You

Pick one retard nigger

noice
learned where that one crop came from today

Also, people who smoke weed have contributed far more to society then you ever could dream of

Carl Sagan was stoned out of his gourd when he helped design our message to extraterrestrials that is currently hurdling through space. You shit post on Sup Forums sober, bravo

Whelp, you win. Better go toke up a bowl of the ol' hashish that'll show me hehe. Keep an eye out, the first of the month is fast approaching, bave fun in the atm line.

>Sent garbage into space
>nothings happened
Way to go thc logic

>Immortalizing human history by sending a record into space that will endure long past our extinction
I expected this, can't expect a brainlet to appreciate space

>hurr Durr ad hom