Sup Forums, I have a dilemma

Sup Forums, I have a dilemma

I recently started dating a girl that I've come to really like. She's exactly the kind of personality I was looking for. She very sexy, great body, best sex I've ever had (been with several other women), she's active, healthy, kind, loyal, honest, doesn't get all in my business, isn't involved with politics, not clingy, doesn't care about what's going on in the news, very simple girl who likes womanly things which is what I was looking for.

I found out today that a few years ago she dated a black guy for a year (who was actually just fucking her on the side as he had a wife and kids, and he broke her jaw after punching her). She also dated an Indian guy for a few months.

I really like everything about this girl, but I'm having a real hard time getting over this new found information, especially considering my political beliefs. I almost broke up with her right when she told me.

She wants kids, she voted for Trump, has a lot of traditional values, etc. but she grew up in a place where there aren't many blacks, whereas I grew up in a place where there were many so I got redpilled early on them. Like I said, she's a very simple girl and I just think she didn't know any better and was fooling around in college (we are about the same age).

I'm really conflicted. On the one hand she betrayed her race (thankfully having no kids though). On the other I think she'd make a great mother and I can really see myself being married to this woman and raising many children.

Anyone have similar experiences? Is this a sign of future problems? Like I said, this is the only thing so far I've had a real serious issue with her on something. I appreciate any advice.

as long as she has no niglets your good buddy

what a person does in the past is over. how they think and live today is how you should judge them. at least have sex with her before you ditch it tho.

>On the one hand she betrayed her race

you too

leave her

She burns the coal, she must pay the toll.
Sorry pal.

Does she aknowledge the black guy was a fucking asshole/nigger? Does she love you and not bring up these guys except in context which them being mentioned is required?

Does she love you sincerely?

Because if she didn't know he was a nigger, clearly loves you, you love her, at most she did a "crime" of ignorance and not knowing he was scum like the sheltered girl you think she is, she didnt cheat on you, seems to love you, you seem to love her, just slowly introduce your values, no problems should come from it user. Cherish what you have, dont throw it away over a inocent mistake created from ignorance and college whims.

Oh yeah, enable that cheap race-mixing slut behaviour, we need more of that.

If the whores know there is always someone of their own who they can go after fucking a nigger, they will do it.

Slut-shaming is good.
Racemixing slut-shaming is vital.

You are going to take advice from strangers on a Mongolian neckbeard throat singing forum in gears to a decision that will affect the rest of your life?

As long as she doesn't long for the days when dequavius was punching her while he and his buddies ran a train on her,you're ok. Just so you know, all jigs share their bitches with the homies, so she has probably been used as an animal cum recepticle.

Burn the coal pay the toll.
Gather yer pitchforks boys, we're going nigger hunting!

^this , no nig kids and you are good to go. she isnt with them now she's with you.

Can she be saved?

this

She has to let you break her jaw to make it right.

She should be forced to take a step down at least, maybe two, in the hierarchy for her race betrayal. If that step down is you, go for it.

>Because if she didn't know he was a nigger

How could she not know it???

user, despite what all of this board might say, there are black guys that aren't niggers, unlike your populace which is 100% nig, black guys are on a somewhat 97% niggers 3% cool guys ratio.

>at least have sex with her before you ditch it tho
spoken like a true capitalist.

why don't you go smoke pot play with your hacky sack you nigger loving hippy?

Depends on how she views her past. Was getting her jaw broken a redpilling moment? If she is ashamed of her past then there's hope, if not then the toll needs to be paid.

Can you smell the nigger cum in her pussy? Do you really want to put your dick in this stinky whore?

>say only a maximum of 3% of all black people are alright
>go smoke pot you hippie loving nigger fucker
I wasn't expecting much from a guy that probably thinks Im a province of spain but you really have no clue what you are saying, more so than usual with most 50 star posters.

>we are about the same age
You should be dating younger women

t. Alberto Barbossa

>nigger
>black people
>they aren't the same, not even by definition

The nigger broke her jaw...

virgin alert

Most times I would say fuck her off immediately, but in this case i'm not sure. Sounds like she got pretty redpilled by her experiences and if she was fairly young when she did it you can kind of see how someone could be ignorant and stupid enough. We dont all become racially aware redpilled white nationalists from birth and the media and education system absolutely relentlessly bombard us with pro-race mixing shit and nigger glorification. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way.

If you can live with it yourself then make her get STD tests and give her a chance I suppose.

You won't find much better in the pool of young, white, and western women. At least she comes pre-redpilled, and won't get jewed into being curious about fucking a nigger. Might want to wait a while before marrying her though, at least until telegony is proven bullshit or real.

Enjoy your AIDS, op

Did she consume his semen vaginally or orally?

Hopefully condoms were used.

>has a lot of traditional values
>premarital sex
>with black men

If she already knew he was a bad dude, then sure, but from what user seems to have said, it looks more like innocence and a lack of bad expectations than anything else user.
Yes argentina, blacks and niggers ain't the exact same, same as whites and wiggers ain't the same, or asians and wind pissers, americans or mentally impaired people.
Bless this meme

Memes aside, you can't change her past. If your insecurities crawl up to the point of breaking the relationship up, either work them out or end everything.

She should also know that you despise her for being a coalburner so she has a saying on what to do with that information.

Seems like that black guy has red pilled her pretty much

>blacks and niggers ain't the exact same
>i-im b-black but hey i am not a filthy n-nigger right??

Honestly I think it just would be too disgusting for me to handle. I would never forget it and it would nag in my mind during my whole life if I married her.

Orbiter alert
>take this used up pussy babe

Are there homogenous white communities in Argentina? Curious

>so buttmad someone isnt in the echo chamber of calling every black person a nigger and asking for a purge he resorts to baseless "you are secretly black" insults

Expected better argentina, then again, you guys are the real niggers

Somewhat, yes.

The % of blacks who aren't niggers is statistically negligible, sorry bud, a tamed nigger is still a nigger and will only serve to spawn another whole generation of even niggier niggers.

A brown guy being racist.

What's new in Sup Forums?

You can keep dating/fucking her, but don't marry her. She well, without a doubt, cheat on you, make your life miserable, or just want a divorce later on. She already proved untrustworthy.

I thought I read a while back that women carried some of the DNA from every man they had sex with. Perhaps I was mistaken.

To be honest, for that matter, do not marry any woman. Period. Your relationship has more than 50% chance of going to hell along with the next half a decade of your adult life if you do.

IS SHE TESTED? you need to know this you may already have disease user. If you love her enough you will over look that if you can't then you should probably move on.

>sex before marriage
>surprised she's a whore
>heb me oub. ib a delebba for me..
the state of burger nazi larpers

Seen a good ammount of black parents that educate their kids correctly, but this whole thing wasn't even about nigger heritage and such, the original post was about if she knew he was scum or not, which apparently OPs girl seemed to not know since she is a rather sheltered country girl that didn't know about how bad blacks can be.

Not to say I completely disagree, I have seen a decent ammount of cases where blacks ain't nigs but probability is on your side, yeah.

plottwist
u are nigger

Shut the fuck up Pierre, go prep the Abdullbull you faggotron de toilet

fpbp
As long as she didn't bear a child of those niggers, you're absolutely fine. Just make sure you blackpill her to hate niggers.

They do, OP is dipping his donger in dark dna everytime he dabbles in her dumper.

Dude be glad she had the brains to dump that nigger

Mon dieu user, the french are supposed to be the fags but your ass is so blasted it looks like you took it hard from a nig, settle down and put some aloe in it my tuga.