Why when it comes to birth control the ONLY thing leftists want is abortion, nothing else...

Why when it comes to birth control the ONLY thing leftists want is abortion, nothing else, their only aim is killing the baby, why?

Why not a very good sexual ed? Why not better availability to birth control, why the only shit they want is to murder kids? There's no other argument for them.

I mean, i went to a catholic school 20 years ago and they gave us a sex ed class where they educated is very well into not being horny pieces of shit and waiting until we were a little more economically sound so we avoided "accidents" ans if we truly couldn't wait we should use birth control.

No one, and mean no one in my class of 70 got pregnant until they were either married (ok except one girl but she was already engaged and she and her fiancé both had jobs)
This shit worked, no teen pregnancies, we all ended having kids but we waited until we could afford it, we didn't need to kill any.

Why dont leftists support this?

>why dont leftists support this?
because leftist chicks are whores.

because the left is just evil

haven't you learned yet?

Yeah but there's other forms of birth control that don't include killing a child.
But leftists are infatuated with the thought of killing their own offspring, they celebrate it.

Because they were told aborting is alright so now there are people doing it en masse and it became a social norm to them. They just think fetuses aren't people, so why would they bother trying to apply birth control?

Because they use the aborted fetuses for anti aging products. This was one of the "pizzagate"revelations that got swept under the rug.

>the ONLY thing leftists want is abortion, nothing else, their only aim is killing the baby, why?
"Leftists", as you probably know, is codename for jewish slaves.
>Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.
>Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.
>These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.
>In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.
>So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

Their only real goal is to anger conservatives.

"Leftist" here. I am for abortion in the current climate. If we were a homogenous population, had extreme care for pregnant mothers and for unwanted child post-birth (amazing foster homes with a lot of third party support), I'd be agaisnt abortion. Women not wanting that kid would be given a compensation, taken care of and when they'd give birth, a loving couple would be waiting for it with state employees doing yearly checkup on the kids.

As for now, more niggers get killed by abortions than by any other mean, so who cares.

>if we lived in heavenly Christmas land I'd oppose the murder of children, but we don't, so EYYYYY let me murder some babies

Abortion is not about and never has been about birth control. It is genocide against blacks and beaners.

>Why not better availability to birth control, why the only shit they want is to murder kids?
But many leftists do in fact want those?

The level of straw-man here is off the charts.

"Leftists only want abortion" is about the most reductionist bullshit I have read all week.

Liberals have been pushing for access to medical birth-control of all sorts for literal decades. It is hard-line conservatives that say that anything outside of abstinence is a sin.

In America there was decades of hubbub because insurers wouldn't provide female birth control even for non pregnancy-avoiding reasons.
The pill has more uses than just birth control, it can reduce period pains, alter their cycle, etc.

You must be a bit too young to remember this. It is still going on for Americans I think.

Leftists are the reason I could go to a university student center and grab a handful of condoms.

>Why not a very good sexual ed? Why not better availability to birth control

Actually, they never shut up about this.

But blacks and beans never get abortions, they just expect white people to pay for their kids

White girls are the only ones who get abortions, it's genocide against us.

>But blacks and beans never get abortions
I've never seen a more absolutely incorrect sentence on this board. Planned parenthood was literally MADE for them to lower their population.

Because sexual liberation is enslavement by way of sex and they lose half their useful idiots if they cant pay them in degenerate sex

Killing blacks is still killing

>Why not better availability to birth control,
To be fair, conservatives do have an issue with certain kinds of birth control and the (left does try to get more access to them), specifically ones which act after conception. I'm not trying to diminish your position (I am one of those conservatives) but it's important that we not set up straw men.

Have you ever had sex, dude?