Western art thread

Western art thread.
Get posting faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

mariailieva-art.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JJewish art*

all the artists i've posted so far are of european descent (polish, english, german, etc.)

delle river

but that art style is evident of a sickness in the mind and was used as a tool to further destroy our western culture and values, it may be created by Europeans, but it is still Jewish art.
Much like how we invented cars but Asians make them now days. They are still a European creation if you understand.

let's get some feminist art here

Fraud or legit?

Some Norse themed art

Russia is not Western.

newsflash faggot: people got bored of watching bowls of fruits and landscapes being painted for centuries. culture changes.

pollock was funded by CIA

Are you certain of the origin of these pictures as European? And what's their value in the market as of right now?
Really looks like Jewish art to me.
>Polish, English
Still can be Jewish.

Димитъp Гюджeнoв made this in the 1930s, its pretty popular.
It depicts a bulgarian tzar, and in history books I've seen it used to also depict byzantine and serbian tzars.

That is, if you count us as western. The style is western anyways.

Oh, whoops. Here's the image.

Please go and shill somewhere else "faggot"

You know exactly what you are doing. Western art it it's very core inhibits the values of nature and beauty of the Aryan man. I hold a distinction in Fine art. How educated are you on the subject. "Faggot"

Probably the kikiest stunt ever pulled
Absolute joke. Walking around easels and throwing paint at them like a fucking chimp. "Genius"

>if I don't like it it's jewish
i'm deliberately picking out european artists here

lmao

yes brother we are all of the same Proto-Europeans. Russians are "western" in that sense.

Again, refer to

That is not European art.

None of the shit you're posting is art.

Yes. Hence why I posted a painting by Ilya Repin and called him Western.

>Western art it it's very core inhibits the values of nature and beauty of the Aryan man
Aryans are from Iran you LARPing fucktard

How do they even begin to do that? I can draw like that, but sculpt? That's one block of stone, isn't it? Even if it were modular it'd still be impressive.

If it's made by Europeans, it's European. No need for mental gymnastics.

This is all western art

This. Get the Mongols out.

10x m8lad.

Here is a more modern artist, I've been to her exhibitions.
mariailieva-art.com/
She does cartoons and portraits, and its mostly in this photo-realistic style that artists hate, but amateurs love.
I think it shows skill, and I admire the skill, even if it had less of a message than a surreal piece would.
Basically she does art for dummies, and the dummy that I am I love it.

what the fuck is that kike shit?
post some real art.

guy made this one out of his own toenails, those silly westerners

>People get bored of Good art.
No the don't, that's why they're praised as the best of the best even 600+ years since their creation.
Nobody is going to talk about the malformed piece of shit some stoner made.

>Russian
>western
you wot m8?

Here's the logical consequence of Traditionalism.

He's just a jackass who thinks he's making some kind of point by posting "modern art"
Ignore and hope he dies of AIDS

no such thing as "real" art

there's a reason artists haven't been painting cliche shit from 500 years ago, it's all been done before you dense faggot.

It's proxy-Ivan, sage this thread mate.

Simeon's brother Vladimir tried to revert Bulgaria to Paganism so Boris came out of monastery retirement, and deposed then blinded Vladimir. Then put Simeon on the throne threatening to do the same thing to him.

>Ask for the real origin of some paintings
>Receive non sequitur argument
At least you aren't even hiding that you're purposely ruining the thread.

OP asked for western art. I post western art. You got ass blasted because I'm not posting stuff from dead white men from centuries ago

And then the eastern roman emperor kept writing to Simeon to stop killing christians in war, and that his father would hate it.
Simeon did go to war with Serbs, Hungarians and Byzantines in his life, as well as Avars and Pechenegs.
He is still remembered favorably, because of his establishment of higher culture, education and his personal literary work.

This is a picture I took at Mt. Athos. Its a mosaic depicting St. George.

Russia is Western on the global scale, don't be silly. You're talking about cultural and geographical subdivisions in Europe, I'm talking about the entire planet.

And this is another picture of an unfinished wall piece showing the mother of Jesus arriving on the peninsula that is today the Monastery Republic (Mt. Athos).

Just block and hide the shills. I had no idea he was still posting lol. Probably a Muslim or something, has his reasons to hate us, I don't blame him. I would be envious too If I was not of this race.

now here's a classic

based artposter btfo this thread hahaha

don't know why you're hating on western art

Back to lefty pol.

Another mosaic.

You might as well say that Beethoven music is trash since there hasn't been any piece of music even compared to his genius for a couple hundred years, people just don't like it anymore because it's outdated.
The absolute freedom that the modern era have offered us is what makes our art weak, the people who painted those master pieces had no freedom, they literally slaves to their art because it was their entire life.

Here's my contribution to the thread.

not a lefty, but thanks

not saying it's trash, just that art changes because people like to see new stuff. shame you brainlets are so far up your asses that you can't understand that. you guys would be the ones shitting on michalengelo's chapel paintings for being too progressive in his time

i like this one

another classic, one of the first "readymades"

>no such thing as "real" art

Real art is expression of the soul. Everything you posted is post modern garbage that exists to destroy art (aka jewish art).

which jews invented all modern art styles?