PJW

Why does pol hate this guy so much? He is like a light-red pill dropping machine. He does it in a way that makes normies actually listen. He even alludes to the jew, of course he cannot outright name the jew or he would lose his livelyhood or be murdered. Pol's hate fopr this guy must have been started by Jews. This dude scares Jews way more than Sup Forums, because what he does actually works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQjy4aez9Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oops forgot the link. If you don't gree with tis then fuck off. youtube.com/watch?v=qQjy4aez9Vg

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

IMAGEEN MY SHOCKE

Says the faggot that can't even carry a knife in his pocket.

He's ok tier. Still about 3 grades above Shapiro, who is a remora on the Trump movement.

I think the funniest event pertaining to him isn't MAYNESTREME METEOR but him going anti Trump, then changing his mind FAST

Neither can Paul Joseph Watson and you made a thread sucking him off. His voice is weird, I can't pinpoint where his accent is from and 90% of his audience is American hence why it's dumbed down and he uses American words.

Not everything is about Trump faggot

Fuck off, Paul!

hes from Sheffield m8 nothing wrong with his accent you southern puff

Puff faggot who hates someone doing what he wishes he could, redpill the masses.

You've never changed your mind before?

He's retarded because he does what every other edgy political commentator does.

Join in the pissing contest in a desperate attempt to make the other side look stupid so they can shroud themselves in an armor of smugness.

The same guy who complains about the use of the hammer and sickle but won't ever mention the re branding of Nazi ideology.

It's all stupid. we should all feel bad. it's all fucking bad.

When did pol get overtaken by a bunch of puff faggots? 2016 for sure. Jews really know how to ruin everything huh guys?

I'm from Newcastle you faggot. PJW sounds like a soft fucking southerner.

Bin that knife, says the American jew. How does it feel to be controlled by American jews more than american citizens?

Don't get thrown in jail now, britcuck. Isn't "hate speech" "banned" in your miserable little cuck island?

F

>t.paranoid user

Got any more kike memes to throw at me?

Ohhh boy he's using the word cuck! he must be right because recycling garbage memes!

Subversive jew

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4