What does Sup Forums think of sandniggers?

what does Sup Forums think of sandniggers?
are we as bad as niggers and jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342217/Pakistan-internet-users-Google-searches-gay-sex-despite-worlds-homophobic-countries.html
abuaminaelias.com/are-muslims-allowed-to-lie-taqiyya-explained/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes but in a different way.

At least you aren't Indian.

>yes but in a different way
explain?

We would like Islam and Muslims if they would stay in their own countries. Muslims living in the west should GTFO

I actually like dune coons. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Also Arabic women are usually smoking hot.

not many people here are muslims
i myself am agnostic
would it not be fine if a highly trained agnostic sandnigger were to go to western countries?

Because Muslims (especially pakis) are barbaric savages

once again im not muslim
why do you think all pakis are barbaric savages?
not many people here are muslim the majority of muslims here are village folk , if you look in the main cities you will find a shit ton of christians and non-muslims

>would it not be fine if a highly trained agnostic sandnigger were to go to western countries?
No. Europe is already full of non Europeans we don't want more.

My biggest criticism is the superiority complex sand people have. I've never met one that hasn't bragged about Arab countries like the UAE and completely ignored how the entire middle east is filled with sectarian violence. Oh, and if the middle east is so great, why don't they stay out of Europe?

>96.4% muslim
okay

Arabs can be alright, but Pakis are usually scum. Pakis are odd, as you can either have a complete inbred barbarian or Doctor Ahmed, there isn't really a middle ground.

Remember who ignited that violence.

all of your societies are shit, unless oil is gushing from the ground. Only half of those are total shitholes. Kill yourself, and your family.

pakistan isnt in the middle east
most people here have the opposite of what you are describing they have an inferiority complex towards whites and thats why they want to go there, cant speak for middle eastern people though
like i said most village people/backwards areas have the most muslims , no one in the main cities wear hijabs, they dont pray , they dont fast, and are only muslim in name
would have killed myself a long time ago if wasnt such a cuck

Also your government harbours the Taliban and all kinds of fucked up terrorist groups in order to ensure that Afghanistan remains destabilised so they can never challenge the Durand line

The problem is the cult you call a religion.

our government dont harbour the aliban , you're mistaking us for afghanistan , there are alot of afghan migrants here who are primarily muslim
like i said not many people in the main cities are muslim and even if they are they are just meme muslims , muslims in name only

I would have nuked them same day as i was made president

not really no, that's civil nationalism

the problem is your ideologies and beliefs.

All other races have an inferiority conplex towards whites. So they arnt alone.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342217/Pakistan-internet-users-Google-searches-gay-sex-despite-worlds-homophobic-countries.html

All groups want total domination deep down. It's the nature of identity politics.

youre probably thinking of iranians

iranian girls are usually pretty cute
pakis are less cute because of centuries of arranged marriages

arabs are usually comically ugly

>leafs
>white
lmao
taqiaah is a meme and only used in times of war
>sven talking about being gay
im surprised you can even type with a nigger cock in your ass 24/7

We should be able to do business together without having to live together.

It's well known fact that Pakistan harbours the Taliban in the northern tribal areas because it's in their best interest that Afghanistan either have a Taliban (pro-pakistani government) or none at all.
Bloody hell, Osama (though not Taliban) was hiding barely 500 metres away from a Pakistani military base.

Thats your inferority complex acting up.

>im surprised you can even type with a nigger cock in your ass 24/7
Your country is literally the most gay country on earth. Your entire culture revolves around fucking little boys. 60% of your population is inbred. You are among the shortest people on earth. You have a huge amount of genetic defects. You have incredibly low average IQ. Nothing you say matters to me. You are not human.

everyone knows a leaf's opinion counts as 1/4 of a normal person's

So more than yours, thanks.

wrong. youre using taqiyya right now.

Way worse...

>under certain circumstances
what do you think those circumstances are?
its only on fear of death
worse than niggers?

Mohammed. I remember.

show me where Quran or Hadith says you can only use Taqiyya under fear of death

dude im not even muslim i dont care what you think about the religion but thats what i was taught

Better than both of those. If you arent high on Islam we can actually work with you assuming your in your own countries.

We still dont want you in europe though. We fought a fucking long reconquista to get your asses out.

no. you made a claim now back it up please. can you show us all where Quran or Hadith says you can only use Taqiyya when you fear death or during war? If not, then I was right and you ARE using Taqiyaa. And if thats the case, you now understand why no one else likes Arabs.

If you [Muslims] are under their [non-Muslims'] authority, fearing for yourselves, behave loyally to them with your tongue while harboring inner animosity for them
fuck you for makign me google this shit

You're not a sandnigger, unless of course you're a superior perso-arabic user of syed descent

taqiyya can be used for any purpose supporting Islam or Muslim life

source: abuaminaelias.com/are-muslims-allowed-to-lie-taqiyya-explained/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

lol. Good stuff.

That's a complicated question Muhammad. The short answer is that in terms of destroying White Civilization, jews, niggers, and sandniggers are all equally destructive in that you form a self-sustaining system of subversion, victimhood, and self-importance that erodes the sovereignty of Democratic nation-states, enables authoritarian laws, and undermines the sense of national fraternity that let white counties be peaceful and prosperous without needing an iron-fisted politburo to keep order.

To break it down, you sandniggers and the jews (rightfully) view the ABSOLUTE STATE of Western Civilization as an easy target to expand your interests. You sandniggers want to undermine Democratic Law so the masses are more accepting of Sharia when you push for it. You let the jews get away with Marxist subversion because you know that the slippery slope is real and that degeneracy has no limit, you're banking on Western Society getting so bad that they'll beg you to bring back order through Islamism

The funny thing is, the jews have a similar plan. They're betting that imported sandniggers cause such a mess that the goyim cry out for salvation and give power to the totalitarian jewish elite. In this sense, both (You) and the jews are in an ideological arms race to determine who gets control over White counties.

Both of you use niggers to accomplish that objective. As a demographic, they're retarded and vote and loot based on memes. Both you and the jews will remove them when they outlive their usefulness.

Meanwhile, whites are desperately trying to revive the concept of the sovereign nation-state, but has a sizable portion of its demographic brainwashed into believing that both you and the kikes can do no wrong and will protect you with their lives.

Most of the Pakis in the UK are barbaric inbred savages that are living in 800AD.

Pakistan is a failed state

>pakistan isnt in the middle east
Why are you calling yourself a sandnigger?

You're just as bad as jews and niggers. Same violent cave brain.

Pakis are muslim hinpoo rape babies so you're worse than them desu

tbf, they never were a state, just an area with lots of spoiled Muslims that were mad when India's Constitution didn't treat them like special snowflakes - so threw a tantrum until their one hope of economic success outside of Opium told them to fuck off.

pakistanis are indians who were raped by arabs, developed stockholmn's syndrome and follow their traditions.

You're not sandniggers.

If I get a chance , I'd go back in time and probably give mohmmad a 3rd degree torture and then he would never find allah (yeah he's a motherfucker too)

“I am the good paki” stfu u r worse than them you are a fucking coward

african muslims are hated the most, next infidel blacks, then sand niggers.
tier 1. Somalis, Sudanese
tier 2. Blacks
tier 3. other muslims.

So clearly blacks are hated more than "muslims"

Other than your inbredness there's nothing inherently wrong with you, but we still shouldn't share territories. Anyone who hates any group of people more than Jews clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.

>wake up
>have a couple hours before work
>pull the blankets tight around you while you check Sup Forums for happenings
>go through the effort of phoneposting a quality response to a thread
>It was an Australian with a proxy shitposting for (You)s all along

After seven years, I should've know better, but fuck's sake, I sacrificed a solid fap to resbond.

I want nothing to do with sand niggers or any non-whites. Diversity just causes more issues in life than are necessary

You're not white, and you Pakis keep coming here in droves to buy gas stations. It's pretty funny to watch Indians and Pakis compete with their gas station shit to the point of $2 pizzas and 50 cent hamburgers, but still, this is literally a 100% white county in the mountains. How the fuck are you coming here? Just one or two of you is enough to drop our white percentage by 97% because you have five or six kids on your own, while the rest of us have two or three.

Your lack of whiteness isn't really a problem as much as your religion is. Your religion is different than ours, and is generally incompatible with everything in our society. Islam has some good ideas, but your religion doesn't spell "Christianity" and mudslimes are literally plotting to replace us all, so fuck off.

>as bad
No, you lot are much worse than them. Consider killing yourself.

The problem is your backwater religion. Another problem is your false arrogance. You seem to be stuck in the past and are blinded by your own fake sense of superiority, consequently causing a lot of problems and dragging everybody down with you. This would not be a problem if you would only stay in your own countries. Yet, you try to migrate to societies that are superior in every way to yours while taking your garbage attitude and values with you.